Hot Times

Hot Times

"You named the playlist 'Party in the B-E-D'?" Yifan stares at his boyfriend, incredulously, and Yixing only shrugs in return and toes off his shoes.

"I couldn't think of anything else at the moment, but does it matter? We need music, so I made a playlist." Once his shoes and socks are thrown in a haphazard pile at the foot of Yifan's bed, he sits with his legs pressed together and his hands folded across his lap. In Yifan's opinion, he looks more like he's ready for an interview and not for a late-night round of .

Yifan shakes his head and sets the iPod up to the speakers. "Do we really need music?" he mumbles to himself, but Yifan knows that no matter how ridiculous he thinks an idea is, he'll go along with it if Yixing protests enough.

When he starts the playlist, he moves away from the speakers to join Yixing on his bed, but the opening lines of the music makes him freeze.

"'Hot Times'? You really want to while listening to our seniors?"

"Make love. And why not? It's a good song." The dimpled man gives Yifan an innocent look, which usually makes Yifan give his boyfriend anything he wants, but right now it just frustrates him.

"Just... we see them everyday at the company, and I... I-I'm just gonna skip this song alright?" Yixing pouts a little, but he nods and waits for Yifan to change the song so they can start.

Fortunately, the next song is a K. Will ballad that Yifan can tune out easily enough. Now, he can really pay attention to Yixing who completely melts when Yifan cups the back of his neck and slowly kisses him. All the blood in Yifan's body flows south as soon as Yixing lets out those small needy moans that are only reserved for him. Yifan moves away from Yixing's lips to plant small, loving kisses along the rest of his face.

Yixing sighs contently and runs his hands up and down the older man's sides. "I love you," he breathes out, but Yifan hears him anyway.

"I love you too," he replies, gently pushing Yixing so he's lying down on the small twin bed. Yixing shirt rides up as hands make their way up his smooth stomach and brush against h-

Bubble Pop!

...against his-

Bubble Pop!

Yifan groans and sits up, still straddling Yixing's waist. "Hell no."

Yixing whines and tries to tug Yifan back down. "It's a good song! And if it's bothering you so much, just ignore it, okay? It's in Korean."

"Yeah, but 'Bubble Pop'? You looked at this song and thought it was appropriate for this moment?"

"Yifan," Yixing whines. "It's just for background. I like it, so please?"

If they weren't in this situation, Yifan thinks he would have argued his point more, but as it is, Yixing is looking at him with half-lidded, lust-filled eyes so he relents. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Yixing beams at him and pulls him back down.

Yifan manages to ignore the pop song playing long enough to pull Yixing's sweater off, and he's removing his own t-shirt when the song changes to something too familiar. Yixing sighs and defeat and covers his face with his hands when his boyfriend stops again. "What now?"

"I'm not going to fu-" Make love, Yixing interjects. "-you to our own song!"

Yixing rolls over to his side, forcing Yifan to climb off of him. "You promised you'd go along with this, and now you're just being difficult."

Yifan gathers the younger man into his arms and kisses his cheek. "I know. I'm sorry, but your song choices are a little... Tomorrow we'll make a playlist together, alright?"

Yixing shrugs, but nods anyway. "Can you at least finish out this playlist for tonight?"

"Depends. What's the next song?"

"'I Got a Boy'."

"No."