EPIC

Behind TOP's Rejection

“WHYYY? Aigoo… Why…” Chaerin frustratedly ruffling her own hair.

“Come on, you can asked another man to be a cast in your music video.. Maybe TOP-hyung is a little busy” Taeyang patted the frustrated Chaerin’s head.

“TOP-oppa didn’t have any schedule in that day! He could if he wanted to!! But why he refused!!” Chaerin whined.

“Aigoo~ Calm down, maybe you should asked another guy, you had so much handsome model  friend, aren’t you? Why don’t you asked them?” Taeyang said giving Chaerin advice.

“NO!! TOP-oppa is the perfect person to be the main cast” Chae covered her face with her palms.

 

“Hey Wussap!!” Jiyong came into the studio. He saw Chaerin sat on the MCM couch with her palms covering her face.

“What happened?” Jiyong asked Taeyang. Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

“Chaerin frustrated because Seunghyun refused to be casted as a main guy in her music video.  She thought that Seunghyun is the perfect person to be the main guy” Teddy crossed her arms.

“Oppa ottokhae???” She asked Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckled then sat beside Chaerin.

“Hey.. You can asked someone else to fill the cast…”

“PLEASEEE NOT AGAAAIN…. Tabi-oppa is the most suitable person to fill it aigooo~~ my head” Chaerin started to massage her own head but Jiyong helped her so eventually Jiyong massage her head.

“He agreed to do kissing scene with Dara-onnie in Gummy-onnie music video, but why he refused mine? Is he felt disgusted to do some romantic scene with me oppa? Am I too ugly for him?” Chaerin looked at Jiyong with her puppy eyes. Jiyong cant help but melted.

“Don’t say that.. You are not ugly or whatever. You are.. prefect, you are the person that everyone to be with.. people who didn’t recognize it they are stupid for not realize how a perfect human being are you..”  Jiyong said, emotionally.

 

Chaerin blinks.

Teayang blinks.

 

“Why do I feel that sounds more like a confession?” Teddy rubbed his neck awkwardly.

Then Jiyong realized that the atmosphere became very awkward.

“I mean… ummm..”

“You know what guys, I think I will talk with Yang-sajangnim. Bye oppadeul..” Chaerin went out from the studio.

“Pffft.. Jiyong you need to control your hormones” Taeyang said while hold his laugh.

“Shut up!”

 

Then the door opened again right after Chaerin’s left. It was TOP.

 

“Hey what’s up!” TOP said.

“Hyung are rejected Chaerin’s offer to be the main guy for her music video?” Taeyang asked.

“Oh.. Yes, why?” TOP answered.

“She was so desperate! How can you do that?” Teddy said.

“Ah, but I don’t want to wear banana costume then dancing with teddy bear! People will said that I am an idiot. Okay I admit it sometime I became idiot but that doesn’t mean that I..”

“Wait a minute? Banana costume?” Teddy cut him off.

“Dnacing with Teddy Bear? What the hell?” Taeyang said.

“Yeah, Jiyong said that it was Chaerin’s music video concept so I have to did it if I agreed to be her music video’s main cast. It’s absolutely crazy!” TOP said..

Taeyang looked at Jiyong sarcastically. Teddy frowned at Jiyong.

 

“And you really believe that Chaerin’s music video would contained some childish things?” Teddy asked TOP.

“When Jiyong told me about it, I thought he was talking about Lee HI’s music video at first but he gave me so many theories and reasons which made me confused so I decided to refused” TOP said.

 

.

.

.

“Well.. you know guys.. the sky is beautifull outside.. Want to go?” Jiyong grinned.

“Nice played .. nice played…” Teddy looked at Jiyong.

“Dirty Jiyong..” Taeyang shook her head.

 

.

.

.

 

“OPPA!!!” Jiyong choked when Chaerin suddenly screamed when he was drinking.

“W-what’s up?”

“You know what? I already think about the music video!” She said happily.

“So?” Jiyong became so enthusiastic.

“I wouldn’t forced Tabi-oppa to did it!”

“THAT’S GREAT!! So you changed the cheesy-romantic-concept ?” He said. His eyes became glittering.

“Ah, no, We don’t have time to changed it..” She pouted.

“Ah.. so?” Jiyong said, a bit of disappointed expression drawn on his face.

“Yang-sajang gave me some advice..”

“Yes?”

“He told me there is someone who could replaced Tabi-oppa!” She clapped.

“Who is it?”

“He is handsome, cute, famous, and.. he perfectly fit this role!”

“Ah.. this is frustrated.. who Is it?”

JIyong became more enthusiast.  Handsome? Cute? Famous? Me????

“I just felt so stupid for not even think about him!! I mean, we are together almost everyday!!” She said.

‘Together everyday? I am always with her!’ Jiyong thought.

“And?” Jiyong felt so nervous. He felt like he was waiting for graduating announcement.

.

.

.

“Seungri will played it!!” Chaerin hugged Jiyong. Jiyong’s jaw dropped.

“WW-WHAT??”

“Okay I know, I didn’t agreed at first but.. I have no choice.. Well I will decreased the skinship since I don’t wanted to do much skinship with him hahahaha but you told me to be professional , right? So I will do it! Fighting!!” She said cutely.

“D-does Seungri agreed?”

“Yes he is! He is very excited and he promised me to do his best! Um.. I’ll go to the studio. Bye Oppa!”

Jiyong smiled faintly and when Chaerin left him,

 

“S-seungri……… you will die…… really……”

 

 

 

 

 

A/ N: This fic is dedicated for my Infis Unniedeul and Dongsaengdeul :*

Kacel, Kapal, Kasteph, Kade, Kabel, Kapur, Kaulid, Kanara, Kairen, Tasya, Anis, Resti, Sekar, Gabby and all of my Infikhights friend outhere :D iI love You.. I dont even know why I wrote this one hahahaha ^^