That Bastard

That Bastard

 

Gdragon's POV:
 
Here I am walking on the busy street, I bumped onto  your man. He's there strolling down the path with another girl by his side not wearing the ring you gave him on your anniversary. Yes I didnt want to believe it either but my hunch was right... I have enough.
 
"He definitely not that type of person..." Yeah sure you're right. But again and again, when I see your eyes were filled with dissapoinment, I replied that I probably got the wrong person. See I lied for you.
 
Why can't you just understand? Here I am again and again repeatingly seeing your tears pour because of all the pain he gave you. Everytime he carresed your cheeks, holding you by his side... He was probably thinking of another girl isnt he? How dare he? You know what... I hate this story. I hate all this waiting. I hate that you never understand me. Oh come on, what does he have that I dont? Money? I have plenty. Looks? I have it. Love? I can give it to you and make sure a single tear wouldnt even slide down your cheeks. 
 
There you are. Crossing the road with his arms wrapped around you, laughing, smiling while making your way to his car expensive car. You passed by me and in a split second, we were looking at each other and I saw that bastard beside you smirking at me. My fist clentched tight, preventing myself from giving him a huge bruise on the eye. I held myself back and look towards you who was smilling at me. Does that idiot makes you that happy? Yeah I'm happy that you're happy but my heart just aches seeing you with him.  You say you really love him, want to be with him forever. You trust him completely. Your friends all know the type of guy he is. It’s so obvious, why can’t you see? They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind. I wanted to tell you that but all I could do is just stood there, watching your silhouettes fade by the distance. 
 
"Mianhe..." 
 
I arrived home and straight away, dragging my liveless body towards the bathroom. With my clothes still on, not even bothering to take off my clothes off, I turn the faucet on, stepped into tub, submerging myself into the water as if I'm drowning in your tears. Its just so heartbreaking to see your tears. So painful that I can see myself break into pieces... I felt like as if I am dying. The amount of tears you shed... I want to give the same amount of love to you. Better, more than that. I covered my face with my hand trying to bury the thoughts of you that keep coming back and cant help myself to be consumed by them. Your eyes, your smile, your laughter... Still freshly etched in my mind.
 
Momments passed, I woke up with drench clothes and there you are, standing at the door. 
 
"Why are you here? Are'nt you suppose to be with that bas- boyfriend?" I scowl as she just smile at me. "Speaking of the third person... I was 2 hours ago while you were busy 'drowning'yourself silly..." You joked. "Now shall we get you dry up before you catch a cold?"
 
Sitting on my king size bed with you kneeling infront of  me, drying my hair with towel, with a smile plastered on you face, I stared at you, lost in your dark golden eyes. I placed my hand on your cheeks, carresing it as if it was some cotton candy. You blushed hard and place the towel beside me and look up to me. You grabbed my hand with one of your hand and the other caressing my cheeks. Like a child, you look at me innocently. "Whats wrong hmm? You are so quiet lately... Is anything wrong... Come on tell me..." 
 
I sigh. "Do you love me?" I ask her. 
 
"Ofcourse I do silly! Haha, If I dont I wouldnt be here with you, my love..." You giggled.
 
"What if I am not what you think am I?" 
 
"Baby, please... Not this again... No more..."
 
I buried my face in my hand when you lift up my chin and gave a kiss, full of love. You parted from me with forehead resting on mine. 
 
"Stop saying you're not worthy for me... Stop saying you're a bad guy... I love you for who you are, and no matter what you done in the past or present, I will always love you with my heart and I would always will..." You whispered at me, eyes looking at me with sincerity. 
 
That Bastard from the past was me. 
I hate that 'me' and neither I want to be it cause I dont want to hurt you anymore. That person have ruined us. That person who made you cry. You should have leave him, but why stay? Why?
 
"What makes you thinks I love you?" I retorted.
 
"If you dont, you wouldnt care. If you dont, you wouldnt be here calling yourself a bastard, saying that I'm better off with someone else. You love me thats why you're here." You stood up and sat beside me, wrapping your arms around my torso embrancing me by her warmth. "You should leave while you have the chance but why stay? Why stay when you know yourself that you'll be hurt again and again because of me?!" I questioned her, buried myself in her embrance. "Cause I believe in us... In you... And nothing gonna stop from doing that..." She paused. "Now... Shall we have dinner now? I'm hungry! Didnt I promise you to cook for you some steak? Today is your lucky day! Come on lets go!" She changed the topic and drag me along. Before we exit the room, I stopped. "Oh whats wrong?" "Gomawo..."