Diary

Cute Misunderstanding

 

“Hae..”

“Yes Hyukie?”

“Can you please get my mobile phone in our room? I left it there.” Eunhyuk said to his forever lover.

They were sitting on the couch leaning on each other while watching a movie, they were spending their holiday just like that, wanting to have a rest day without going anywhere while enjoying the others presence.

“Sure Hyukie” Said Donghae as he kissed the other’s forehead before he headed toward their room.

As he entered, he scanned the room and saw Eunhyuk’s phone lying on the desk beside their shared bed, he smiled and took it, as he was about to head out, Donghae noticed something under the bed.

He bent down and took the thing, which turned out to be a book, Donghae opened it and to his surprise it was a diary, his lover’s diary. He smirked and decides to read some of it

Dear Diary,
'I am so happy today!'
'You know why? Because today I had a walk with him, it has been a long time since I walked with this little guy, he really looked enthusiastic, and I couldn’t even help but smile while watching him by my side.'

Donghae was a bit confused, because the date of the diary states that it was 3 days ago, and as far as he remember he had work that day, Eunhyuk had a day off, so it was absolutely not him that walked with his Hyukie.

'I clearly remember this morning that he my face to wake me up, I giggled a lot because of that, he’s so adorable right? Of course to have him on top of me early in the morning wasn’t that good (because I had weird dream because of that) blank.gif
Oh~ and good thing that Hae already went to his job, because I don’t know what will be his reaction~'

Donghae’s tears start to form on the corners of his eyes, his heart was so hurt, his Hyukie was cheating on him! He continued reading just to break his heart even more, because the more he read, the more he know how happy Eunhyuk is with this person, and maybe happier than being with him.

He couldn’t believe it, after everything that he had done for him, they were all good for nothing! He still couldn’t believe that his innocent Hyukie will do something like this to him.

He couldn’t hold his tears anymore, he let his tears fall down and wet his perfectly sculpted face, when he suddenly heard a voice coming from the one that broke his heart. 

“Hae~ what’s taking you so long?” Eunhyuk asked as he entered their shared room, he gasped, Donghae was crying.

“Hae! What happened?! Are you okay? Why are you crying?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

“It’s because of you, why did you do this to me? Why Hyuk?!” Exclaimed the broken Donghae with shaky voice.

“Wha- ...What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked afraid of what he did he to make Donghae cry. 

Donghae reluctantly handed Eunhyuk his book or should I say diary. “Don’t you even dare on denying it, its okay if you are not happy being with me and want us to break up.”

Eunhyuk was so confused, he looked at the book and read the part where Donghae opened it, He chuckled loudly.

With that, Donghae’s heart shattered to pieces.'He’s laughing…So he’s really playing with my heart' He smiled bitterly, clenching his chest tightly. It’s hurts too much…'

Eunhyuk glaced at his lover and felt bad “Hae—“ He called softly.

“….you’re crying because of this?" Eunhyuk stifled a laugh..The heck? He couldn't hold it and bursted out "Omo! Do you think that I’m cheating on you? Pabo! Hae, this is not about another guy! This is Choco! My dog!” Eunhyuk laughed his heart out, clutching his hurting stomach.

‘What?’ Eunhyuk’s sentence made Donghae’s hurt expression on his face turn into blank…

Minutes passed...still no reply.

"Hello? Ocean to Donghae...still there?" Eunhyuk waved a hand in front of the stiffed man's face.

With that said, Donghae snapped out of his trance that he finally seem like he was back to reality and without warning he pulled his lover into a bone crashing hug.

“Woah! S-Seriously…you’re so— Aish! Damn! Hyukie! Don’t ever write things like you’re so happy with anyone without stating who he/she is! And here I thought that you’re cheating on me!” Donghae protested, squishing his poor monkey with his tight hug. 

With that, Eunhyuk finally realized how bananas felt like when he squash them to make his favorite banana jam for his sandwich. He has to apologize to them later. Poor bananas...

“Hahaha! Hae! You are just so cute and stupid! Mind you…but that’s one of the reasons why I love you so much!!” Eunhyuk clinged onto his lover cheerfully.

”Hey! It’s better like that! Because you are mine! And no one can ever have you! Because I’m not sharing! Not even with your dog Choco!... and of course I am yours too~.” Donghae said the last words cheekily to Eunhyuk’s ear.

Eunhyuk blushed and smiled for happiness, he couldn’t believe that this sensitive, sweet, but manly guy is his lover, he’s so happy being with him and swore to all anchovies to never ever make this wonderful man cry or much less leave him. Because that’s what loyal monkeys/ lovers are supposed to do.


______________________________________________________________________________________

Please Comment and Subscribe!!! 감사함니다(Thanks)!!!