chaps 1

Before The Paradise

 

 

You were sitting there . In your owns dream . Someone came and sat next to you . You let out a heavy sigh . 

 

"hey! why are you so sad?" he asked . You turned your face . You gasped . Your face just the inch away . 

 

You blushed . "hey... I'm sorry . I didn't mean it , okay?" Sunggyu hold your shoulder . 

 

"no, I'm fine" you said and shook your shoulder to make his hands away . He moved his hands . 

 

"can we be just like always?" he asked . You shook your head . "I'm afraid your parents would mad at you again"

 

He shook his head . "It won't happen again" he said . "I'm not sure because..." you sighed . 

 

"I know..." he hugged you . You don't want to reply it . It hurt so much . 

 

"just,,, never forget me?" you asked . He gave you a weird look . "who said that I will forget you? I'm here , just for you" 

 

"but .. future is unpredictable" you said and sighed . Sunggyu patted your head . 

 

"poor this girl , did you lost your parents?" he asked . You smirked . 

 

"don't make me remember our first memory" you said and left him alone . 

 

"hey! why did you left me?" he shouted . 

 

"because you're meant to be alone!" you shouted and ran away . Knows the ending what would be . 

 

He chased you . You ran away .. far away ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

first chap!