Chapter 15

I Love You ......

Taemin's POV

Oh boy here comes the over protactive Minho. Take a deep breath and just tell him the truth Lee Taemin. Be a man. 

"After you told us about the secret....."

Flashback

Okay Lee Taemin just meet her to say sorry. Just forget about your feeling right now.

Right now i'm in front of 

the Choi's mansion. I'm gonna meet her to apologize. I just hope that Minho hyung is not at home. i pressed the bell.

tingtong

Thank god she's the one who opened the door. But i guess that she's not happy seeing.

"What do you want? Minho oppa isn't here. He's at his house. So Bye bye." She said. When she wanted to close the door, I pulled her hand. She looked at me weirdly.

"I'm sorry" I said 

"i'm sorry that i always hurt you. But now, can we be friends." I continued. "Please......" I did my famous puppy eyes. Then, she laughed at me like crazy.

"Why are you laughing?????" i asked her. "Because you're funny oppa" she said . Wait did she call me oppa.

" Wait, Oppa?????" i said. "Yeah oppa cause we're friends now. I always wanted to call you that." 

"Jeongmal!!!!!" i said . "De" she said.

"Okay tonight i'm gonna bring you out for a date as friends. Get ready." i said then kissed her cheek. Then i ran to my car while saying bye. But she's still shocked with the sudden kiss. 

OMG Lee Taemin why did you do that.

End Of Flashback

"............. Then we started going out every night. The day before your engagement party i confessed to her that i love her and she said she loved me too." I said. 

"Why did you keep it as a secret......"

 

Minho's POV

" Why did you keep it as a secret........" Krystal cutted in . " Oppa we also did kept our relationship as a secret. So stop nagging like an ahjumma" Krystal said. " But ......" She pecked my lips to shut me up. "Please....." she said with puppy eyes.

I pecked her lips once again and said "Okay. I'm letting you guys date but if you break my sister's heart. I'll make sure you'll break your head"

"Okay Hyung I promise" Taemin said. "Thank you oppa" Sulli said. "If that maknae hurts you even a bit just inform me" i said to her. "Okay oppa"

Ring!!!!!!!!!

"Okay let's go to class" 

I walked Soojung to class. When we arrived i said bye to her and went to my class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued

Going to school

P.S I'll update another chapter tonight since this chapter is quite short.