I'm Your Bestfriend!

The Fake One

"YA! JIEUN!" Snapped one of the 3 yeoja there before me.
I don't know who their names, but all I know, they are my sunbaenims.

"W-wae?"

One of sunbaes was squatting so that's like face to face.
"Wae?! Hah! I should have asked like that! Ya! How dare you broke up with my brother?!"

"B-brother?"

"Ne! My brother, Sanghyun! Yeoja pabo! Just 2 days ago my brother declared his love for you, and you accept it. And now what huh?! Yesterday you casually disconnect itself for no apparent reason! You know how sad he is now, huh?!"

Hmmm, Sanghyun? Yes, I remember him. Sanghyun just a stupid namja who has declared his love for me. When I received it, he was very pleased. He said I was her first girlfriend.

"Kyaaa!" I screamed suddenly. I felt it that sunbae grabbed my hair. I wanted to fight her, but considering I only own, three of them, while I can only accept surrender any of their actions.

"Ya! What exactly do you want Miss Park Jieun?! You also took my boyfriend! Did you know we've been together for 2 years and then you came and ruined everything!"

Now turn the other yeoja ruffled and grabbed my hair. Again, I winced in pain.

"Jieun pabo! Actually you're kind of ---- KYAA!"

"Never ever call Jieun pabo and never hurt Jieun!"

 


I saw a girl, who said a case of it, that voice--- very familiar. She is Suzy. Now Suzy grabbed that sunbae's hair.

"What are you doing to me?! Let go!"

"Ya!"

"Who are you huh?! How dare---"

 


Suzy cut the sentence those 3 sunbaenims. "You guys are very noisy! If you say a word, then I will report you to the principal!" Suzy shows her cell phone. On the screen, emblazoned with a clear photo.. those sunbaenims was pulling my hair. "Get out of here!"

3 sunbaenims mumble vague then left us.
Suzy then squatted with her soft, it after finish my hair. She is smiling.

 


"You're always at it this way. I was terrified every I look you're treated like this. Actually I've been too afraid to reprimand them, because they are our sunbaes. But you're my best friend..." Suzy sighed. "Is the problem as same as the other day? Due to a boyfriend?"
 


I nodded and smiling.
"Suzy-aa.. Gomawo..."

"Ani. No need to thank, this has become the duty of bestfriend."

 

DEG.
I'm thrilled to hear that. Suzy always protect me ever since elementary school. I already owe too much to her. I wanted to return his kindness. But how? Then I remembered a memory of this morning, memory when Suzy approached Wooyoung with exhilaration. Yes, maybe that's what I should do.

"Jieun.. This time please answer my question. Actually who namja you like?"

'Wooyoung', I said to myself. I cannot answer the question. I'm afraid she'll be hurt.

Suzy sighed. "Well if you don't want to answer.. Let's go to the class! "

Suzy walking ahead of me. I kept staring at her back.

Forgive me Suzy-aa .. I knew you'd be disappointed and upset because I never said who is namja I love.. Not only that.. Why did I become a Playgirl who like playing boys feeling... Let it bear my own secret Suzy-aa. Mianhe...