I miss you

I miss you

Your P.O.V

*sigh* I wonder if Gongchan comes to this school.. a-a-a-and i'm not only talking about him also my friends, I missed them. Anyway, I was walking to my locker  getting my books for the first lesson. When I close my locker someone was behind me and............BOO!, scared me.

"Ahh!" i shouted and then turn back. In my surprise i saw..........................................................................................................Erika!

"Yo!" she said making a peace sign. Then i suddenly hug her and she hug me back.

"Ah, I've missed you Erika-yah!"

"I've missed you more! You're the one that's travelling.Hehe ^_^, anyway which section are you in? I'm in 1-B" and then we start walking.

"Ehh? Really? Me too! How about the others?"

"Hmm... ah, Gongchan-ah you mean?" she smirked.

"Eh? N- no! I mean my friend.. uh your friends," I said while my face turning red.

"You still like him do you? You even blushed when someone mention his name." *2 sec silence* "C'mon let's go to class, our friends are waiting." she drag my hand and we storm off to class.

In front of the classroom~

"I can't go in yet," i said nervously.

"Sure you can! C'mon!" she pushed me to the classroom and everyone is staring at me in surprised. My friends and and also on other classmate came and say 'I miss you' and like 'Welcome back!'.I also told them about my life in the US and now i can speak english fluently (on american accent ofc ><). But I haven't seen Gongchan. Class was fine and all and this whole time i was forgeting about Gongchan.

Break time~ 

Me and my friends are sitting on a table eating. I felt like going to the bathroom. "Guys, i'm going to the bathroom," i stand up 

"Okay," everyone said. I walked to the bathroom and go to the toilet... When i'm done, i went outside the bathroom to go back to my friends. 

"Aya(ouch)!" i bump into someone.

"Mianhae(sorry)! Are you okay?" the person said reaching his hand to mine. I reach my hand to his, he pull me up while i stand up rubbing my head with another hand.

"Yes, i'm oka-" my face was sooooooooooooooo red as i saw who the person was! No way! Is that G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G (Brain: just say his name already! Me: okay sheesh!) Gongchan!

Gongchan's POV

I bumped into someone and also fall but i get up quickly. That girl looked familiar and... she's pretty to! I said sorry to her. I let my hand to her and she stand up, Huaa, her hands is so smooth.

"Yes, i'm oka-" she said as she look at me, then she paused, then suddenly her face become soo red. Is she having fever? But really, she looks soo familiar.

"Sorry, I have to go" she said and she walk away, I grab her arm.

"Wait," then she look at me with a red face/desperate (kind of) face (?). I was surprised to see her who she was, i let go of her arm because i was surprised and then she ran away.

Your POV

Home time~

I was packing bag when my friends came to me.

''~~~~~~~, do you wanna go home with us?'' said Choisun-ah.

''Nah, it's okay. You guys can go ahead,'' i said faking a smile.

''Oh, okay then. See you tomorrow!~'' they wave at me and i wave back.

I throw my bag on my shoulder then the other. I walk as slow as i can (lol) while bending my head down. Then, i saw a shoe and when i look up it's...............Gongchan! Again! Ahh what should i do! Wait, am I blushing?! Ah, I can't move a single muscle. He look down on me, am I really that short?

''H-hey,''. Ghaa he's greeting, calm down calm down.

''Uhm-uh-uhm h- h-h hel- lo,'' thanks ~~~~~ you ruined it! Now he thinks im a total wierdo!

''Pfft, hahahahhahahahah (he didnt laugh that hard thou)'' i was surprised when he started laughing. ''You're always the same ~~~~~ as always'' he said. My eyes widen up.

''You-you remeber me?''

''of course i do, why not? You were my classmate, right, for the first two years (grd 6 and 7),'' i blushed a little.

''ohh uhm, yeah.'' why am i feeling a pain in my chest, is there something wrong with me? 

''Uh, ~~~~~. Are you okay?''

I fake a smile, ''Yes yes i'm alright'' he has a confuse face. 

''Oh, okay then'' he said, in a simple way. Seriously, what's this feeling. Heartbroken? My eyes become watery.

''Anyway, i gotta go'' but as i did three steps, he grab my arm and pull me into a hug.

''You can cry in here all you want,''

''H- huh? H- how'd you-''

''Because, i like you''

''Huh?'' i feel.....really happy, he really do love me! ''I-'' but i was cutted off by his kiss.

then we broke appart, ''It's okay, i already know'' i blushed real hard!! This, this was my first kiss!! But how did he know I like him too! I dont care but what matters is right now i felt really comfortable. He broke the hug and said, ''Hey, ~~~~~? I've missed  you! I was sad that you left, really, i've been thinking of you.''

''You- you have?'' then he nods. ''I- I missed you to,'' He carried and twirled me around and he give me a passionate kiss again.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY I DIDNT UPDATE THIS STORY ERLIER!!!!! CUZ.......CUZ.........I WAS TOO LAZY I DONT KNOW WHY!! YOU CAN KILL ME FOR MY LAZINESS...

ANYWAY HERE IT IS AND SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT!!