It's just a picture

It's just a Picture

Sungjae has been staring at the monitor for a while now. He doesn’t know how to react to this situation or to the picture itself.

It’s only a picture. Sungjae kept repeating that chant in his head.

He was staring at a picture, a picture of Peniel and Amber. He knows Peniel wouldn’t cheat on him or anything, but Peniel is really close to Amber. The girl may have this boyish charm, but she’s really feminine when it you get to know her.

Sungjae is the jealous type, which he has confirmed.

FLASHBACK

BTOB was practicing in their studio. Their comeback was only a few days away, and they want to give an all out performance. After about 10 times of dancing to their song over and over again, they decided to take a break.

“10 minutes break everyone.” Their choreographer said. They felt relieved. Usually, they would only get 3 minutes, 5 minutes at its maximum. Hyungsik and Ilhoon went out to buy some water. Changsub and Eunkwang drank then went back to practicing immediately. Minhyuk went to the bathroom. Sungjae sat in the sidelines, observing his boy friend.

Peniel was across the room, drinking some water. The maknae couldn’t help but smile at the sight. Peniel looked so handsome, especially when he’s dancing. Sungjae felt himself blush. Sungjae stood up and walked up to the rapper.

“Hey hyung.” Sungjae gave Peniel a big hug. Peniel just groaned. Sungjae started talking about some random thing, while Peniel was busy texting.

“Are you even listening to me hyung?” Peniel nodded, but was obviously not listening. “Who are you even texting hyung?”

“Krystal.” Sungjae cocked an eyebrow.

“What?” Peniel stood up. He rushed out the door to answer his phone call. Sungjae stood up and followed the other. He slowly opened the door and peeked outside. Peniel was by the window, smiling and laughing. Sungjae felt furious. He was very possessive when it comes to Peniel. When he noticed that Peniel was coming back, he quickly went back in and sat down.

“Who were you talking to?” Sungjae innocently asked.

“Oh, it was Kyrstal.” Sungjae sighed annoyingly.

“Are you cheating on me?” Peniel gave him a confused look.

“What?” Sungjae stood up.

“I said, are you cheating on me?” Peniel chuckled.

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Sungjae glared at the other.

“Yes, yes I am. Since when are you two going out?” Peniel chuckled again, but his chuckles turned into laughter. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing. It’s just that you’re so cute when you’re jealous.” Sungjae could feel his cheeks turn into crimson red.

“Fine! We’re over.” Sungjae was about to walk out when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

“Aish, stop. You do know that Krystal and Minho are dating right? And I’m close to her because of American things. I was laughing a while ago because she was telling me a joke Victoria told her. Is that okay?” Sungjae sighed in defeat.

“I’m sorry.” Peniel smiled and pinched the other’s cheek.

“Aish, you’re cuter when you’re jealous. Maybe I should always get you jealous.” Peniel ran.

“Yah!”

End of flashback

When Sungjae gave up on the picture, he closed the laptop.

It’s just a picture. Get a hold of yourself.

Peniel suddenly entered the room. He was all dressed up.

“Are you going somewhere?” Sungjae jumped off the second bunk.

“Yes.”

“Where?”

“I’m going out with some friends.” Sungjae felt curious to those so called friends were.

“Who?”

“Amber, Kevin, and Jessica.” Sungjae flinched upon hearing Amber’s name.

“Why?” Sungjae slowly walked up to Peniel.

“Because it’s a free day, and I want to go out.” Sungjae cocked an eyebrow.

“Why didn’t you ask me then?” Peniel faced him and chuckled.

“I asked you. Remember? I asked you yesterday if you want to go on a date, but you told me you’re too lazy.” Sungjae mentally slapped himself. Peniel walked passed him and went to his bed. Sungjae just awkwardly stood there.

“What is this?” Sungjae turned around to see what his boyfriend was asking. His eyes widened when he realized that Peniel was asking about the picture in his laptop screen. Sungjae quickly closed the laptop.

“N-n-n-nothing.” Peniel chuckled.

“Wait, don’t tell me you’re jealous of Amber?” Sungjae felt embarrassed.

“A-a-a-aniyo!” Peniel chuckled again and walked up to Sungjae.

“Baby, you know that I love you, and only you. You also know why I’m close with them right? Hanging out with them helps me forget about my home sickness.” Sungjae sighed.

“I’m sorry.” Peniel smiled and nodded. He leaned in and kissed the tall boy.

“It’s okay. And I’ll try my best to avoid having selcas with girls okay?” Sungjae smiled and nodded. “I’m going then.” Sungjae nodded. Before Peniel went out, he leaned in and whispered something.

“But because of this, I’ll have to punish you when I get back.” Peniel said in a low, husky voice. Peniel smirked and went out. Sungjae could feel his cheeks blush.

I guess I’ll be limping again tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So thanks for reading! Lol, I hope you guys liked it! My PenJae feels <3 Lol.