Rain In My Heart . .

Rain In My Heart . .

 

Exo-K comeback stage makes Kai brain stress .Therefore, he took out from the dorm to take a walked. Kai put on a jacket, hat and glasses to hide his identity.

He walks around with a brain fly around.

Suddenly, it rained heavily. Kai ran refuge. Similarly, the people around his.

Kai find a convenience store that sells umbrellas. When he's got an umbrella, he started his journey back. He's down the street and stop waiting for the green light to come to cross to the side of the road.

Across the street, Kai saw a young and beautiful woman. Heavy rains wet her. Kai eye can not shift from the woman. When the red light turns green to indicate time passing, Kai ran to the woman.

During her to cross the road,the book slip from her hand. The book scattered on the road. Kai helps her pick up the books that scattered on the street.

The woman, surprised by the help of an unidentified man. She quickly took her last book.

"Thank you." she said, short and went away. Before she crossed the road, her hands pulled by someone and she falling into Kai arms. There a car almost hit her.

"Time for pass is over." Kai reasoned.

She gentle push Kai body. Kai releasing his arms. Her face turn red.

"Let's go. . "Kai was not sure why he was doing all of this. He led her to a nearby café.

"We'll wait here for the rain stop." Kai sat in front of her.

"Mr. and Miss, what do you want to drink? "A male waiter approached them.

"Give me, Hot Chocolate. And you? "Kai say .Her face showed her feel uncomfortable here. Kai smiled.

"Give her, Strawberry Latte. "Kai ordering.

"Okay. Thank you. "the male waiter, walk away.

"I'm going pay for this. No need to be embarrassed. "Kai started a conversation. The woman just nodded.

"What's your name? "Kai curiosity made ​​him ask that question.

However, she just keep quiet.

Kai stretch his ​​identity card. The woman reading the card. Her reaction changed to surprised.

"You Kai? "She asked, sound like do not believe it.

"Finally, you talk. "Kai whiffed. She pursing .

"I'm Kim Jong In. Who is your name Miss.Scattered Book? "Kai smile ily (I nosebleed went I imagine it).

'Thump!'she hearts beats. "Why is my heart like this?" She whispered to herself.

"I'm Lee Ye Seul." She replied short.

"Lee Ye Seul or Han Ye Seul? "Kai tried joking.

"Must I repeat a second time? "Ye Seul face changed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just joking. "Kai smiling when he see, Ye Seul cute face.

"How about your age?" Kai try to dig further.

"I'm 16 years old. "Ye Seul turned her eyes from Kai.

A waitress came with the orders. Made their conversation pause.

After the waitress goes,Kai started thinking about the next question.

"Ye Seul. You get to drink the water? Its very yummy and sweet too. "Kai sipping Hot Chocolate.

Ye Seul nodded.

"Thank you." She half-whispered.

"What?" Kai pretended not to hear.

"Thank you." Ye Seul voice grew a little. She could not look at Kai.

"No problem." Kai said short.

Kai chatting with Ye Seul until afternoon .They did not realize it manifests.

Ye Seul and Kai burst into laughter when they chatting. Kai was so happy together.

"Oh. Already at five. Rain has not stopped yet. It's all right. I send you back. I have an umbrella. "Kai recommendations.

Ye Seul can only nodded. (who does not want to send back home with an artist?)

Finish paying off the bills, they move under the same umbrella.

As they walked, they both talk again.

Beautiful smile from Ye Seul makes Kai happy too.

"Okay. I'll call you tonight. Make sure your phone is not depleted batteries and must be adopted. "Kai smiled.

"Okay." Ye Seul dimple smile appeared on both sides of her cheeks.

The days passed. Every night they talking to the phone. Every afternoon they met. Every evening they will return home.

6 months have passed since the first proceedings of their meetings. Ye Seul has a beautiful days when with Kai.

At 12.9. Ye Seul was determined to express all his heart to Kai. She will say three words that she kept long.

As usual, Kai waiting Ye Seul in front of her school.

They walk to a shop to another shop. They buy shirts, pants, and many others.

Having tired of walking, they stop at the cafes which they always come. At their first meeting cafes.

They chatted, laughing.

Like Monday-Saturday, Kai sent Ye Seul to her home. But on this 12.9, Ye Seul make changes.

"Kai. I love you. "Ye Seul gather all the strength to say the death sentence.

Kai surprised. He was surprised by the words that come out from Ye Seul mouth.

"I love you as a man." Ye Seul reinforce feelings.

Kai silent. He mouth can not speak.

"So what is your answer? "Ye Seul looked directly into Kai eyes.

"Ye Seul." Kai stopped. Its painful for him to continue.

"I love you. But, I love you as my sister. I guess you're kind of cute younger sister to me. "Kai explains everything with short sentence.

Ye Seul smile but her tears flowed out. Also follow the weeping sky.

1 month has passed from that cigarette incident. Exo-K comeback stage has arrived. Kai busy with various activities. Meanwhile, Ye Seul concern herselves with education.

Every night Ye Seul cry. Until her tears can not get out again. Even she busy, she still cant forget Kai.

A phone call from Kai not adopted. Message from Kai is not in her reply. She tried to avoid Kai. However, her heart stubbornness , could not leave Kai.

One day, Ye Seul hospitalized because she faint in class. Doctor tells that Ye Seul has been facing brain tumor third level.

Ye Seul live life only 4 months away.

For 4 months, she stayed in the hospital. Day by day, Ye Seul hair loss. Ye Seul getting thinner and her face turn pale.

3 last week Ye Seul live, she asked for something to her mother.

"Omma, before I leave this world. I want to see Kai. I want to see him very much. "Ye Seul weak smile makes her mother heart choked.

After Kai hear the news about Ye Seul, Kai immediately rushed to the hospital.

When he saw Ye Seul weak lying in her bed, Kai sad. He felt guilty. Ye Seul smiled when Kai newly arrived.

Kai sat next to Ye Seul. He grasping Ye Seul thin fingers.

"You alright? "Kai smiled despite his grieving heart.

"I've always been fine. "Ye Seul smile. Previously, the smile, is the most beautiful smile for Kai. However, now it is the most miserable of all smiles.

"Kai, 2 more weeks." Ye Seul said weakly.

Kai could not hold back tears at the chest. Tears continued to pour out.

"Why do you cry? Just smile. Men can not cried. "Ye Seul smile. She wanted to cry along with Kai. But tears do not come out. She tried to cry.

"Kai, can you fulfill a request?" Ye Seul asks weak.

"I will fulfill even 10 requests." Kai tried joking even he eyes are swollen.

Ye Seul smile when listening to Kai prank.

"Can we get married ?" Ye Seul smiling with dry lips.

"Okay." Kai willing. He was willing to do whatever it takes.

Last 3 days, Ye Seul hold marriage with Kai, without any divine speech.

Ye Seul wear wedding dress, the decorative and the makeup. She was wearing a snow cap to cover her bald head.

Kai was wearing a full suit. He looks smart and stylish. However, his heart seemed shattered.

Kai entered the Ye Seul sick room, even Ye Seul face pale. However, the beauty of wearing dress shirt still fits Ye Seul.

Ye Seul sit in a wheelchair.

"Ye Seul, you look beautiful today. I'm lucky to be your husband. "Kai smiled sheepishly as well as Ye Seul.

Kai looked into Ye Seul eyes. “What a beautiful eyes” he whispered. Ye Seul looked to the man that she love so much. She did not care anymore, the answer of love from Kai. Ye Seul willing to called Selfish. She desires happiness during her life.

Warm kiss from Kai makes them both heart more rapid heartbeat. Kai tears out. Tears of joy and tears of sympathy.

After a long kiss. Kai lift  Ye Seul to the bed.

"The wedding ceremony have not finished yet." Kai smiled temptations.

Kai take out the ring from his pocket.

"This is a sign of our marriage. Would you please put on this ring off my finger." Kai stretch ring towards Ye Seul. Ye Seul smile. She sheathed the ring to Kai finger.

"And this, a ring for you. I will put it for you."

New half the ring into Ye Seul finger, Ye Seul hand falls and weak.

Kai was shocked! Kai feel anxious. He calls the doctor. As expected the hospital, Ye Seul has gone.

REST IN PEACE, YE SEUL . I WILL TAKE KAI =)

-The End-