just the begining

In One Condition
After Taesung kidnap Hyemi’s children,that 3-year-old child didn’t want to talk, she was terrified and didn’t know who Taesung. she saw Taesung with a keen eye, Taesung realize it and smiled. "Come here, don’t be afraid." Says Taesung tried to hug her. The little girl looked increasingly fearful and reluctant, and she couldn’t resist her tears again. "Mooomy, Mooomy, I want to meet moomy." She said as she continued to cry. Taesung approaching towards her, even if he is sneaky and always do criminal action but he couldn’t hold when there are little child crying nearby to him, he hugged her gently, and tried to calm her down. "Don’t be afraid I am your father." Says Taesung obviously lying. The little girl saw his face, feeling unsure of what she heard, though she was only 3 years old but she knew that her mother was never introduced to her a father figure, she lovingly Taesung face. "Dady?"She asked with innocent face, Taesung nodded and smiled. "Daaadyyy." She screamed then hugged him tightly, she was very happy to know that she has a father. "But why, why don’t you take mom with us?" Asked the little girl. Taesung shook his head. "she's, she's evil." Says Taesung lied again. "She is not evil." Says the little girl back tears. "She's evil, she wants to separate you and me, she also wants to imprison me, from now on you have to forget about her." Says Taesung continue to lie to that innocent children try to make her believe in him. "She’s not evil, why do you say momy is evil." she said, sobbing cry. "Dady always get money in not good way, and you momy hate it,dady was loving her and love you, but she can’t let us together, she separated us,she separated us for a few years, now dady wants you to forget her,she’s evil, she wants to divide us, and I want you to consider her as our enemy from now on, understand? "says Taesung still make her believe him. The little girl looked doubtful, but when Taesung embraced her with great affection, she nodded in agrement . after that everything goes according to what he wants, Taesung smile satisfied, he her hair. "From now on your name, Jeon .. Jeon Hyosung." Says Taesung with sly smile. "I will make you hate your own mother and fight her." He thought.