Chapter1

Between Love and Friendship

Tik Tok Tik Tok

Thr clock is moving unstopablely. It's past midnight and I can't sleep. Everybody is asleep already. I'm really stress in this period. Tomorrow is a big day. On 7 o clock in the morning, we will shoot for our first MV, how is that? I walk slowly to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee. I can't sleep because of my nervous...

Tik Tok Tik Tok

The clock points 3 o clock in the morning. It's4 hour remaining to the MV shoot. I sit up and turn on the TV. The whole world is waiting for us to debut . Fang , Rae , and Haejin... They're my treasures. All of our teasers is on the media. First is mine, and the Haejin's and then the rest.

"Eonnie.. Why are you here" A sudden familiar voice surprise me. A girl, a pretty girl with a familiar face approach me with a glass of hot milk. It's Haejin, the maknae.

"Jinnie? Do you have a nightmare?" I ask. Well, She is holding a glass of hot milk. It explains all right? Haejin nods slowly.

"Fang Eonnie kicked me... And My dreams thought that I was been kicked by a wicked monster" I smile and ask Haejin to sleep on the couch with me. Fang , She is a free girl. It's really obvious if she sleeps like a free girl isn't it?

"Sleep well... My darling sleep well~" I sing. Haejin slowly close her eyes and sleep. But me? I cant.. I still can't. It just so hard to sleep.

Tik Tok Tik Tok

The clock points 5 in the morning. I still sit here watching a nonsense Film.

-------------------

"Okay, Fang go pose, and Rae! Pretend that you are singing" I sit beside Haejin. Seeing The two girls act gracefully. Our MV will be out the day after tomorrow.

"Okay cut!! Han you're turn" My heart beats really fast. I walk slowly to the MV shoot and pose as much as I could. When it's my part to sing, I pretend to sing. And... at last, my part is over. Now it's maknae's part.

****

"Okay, good job girls, keep the hardwork. We will shoot in three afternoon. Thankyou" Really strict. My smile glow in happiness. As I walk to the van, many of the reporters are shooting us. I choose to be mute for a second. Our debut should be a surprise. I sigh and sit weakly on the couch. Suddenly, haejin handed me a bottle of orange juice. It's mix with Milk she said. So it's should Orange milk shake. I take a few gulps and say thankyou to haejin. We drive safely to the dorm at last.

"Fang! We're here! Hey wake up!"

"Uhh... no.. gimme 5 minutes.."

" Uhh god.."

"Eonnie ah!!!! Time to EAT!!!" I sigh and sit beside the sleeping Fang. It's been a tiring day. And I'm not sleeping last night. I walk and leave her alone in the van.

"Ah.. finally you come Eonnie! Eumm... where is Fang Eonnie?" I sit and eat silently. It's not that I'm rude or what.. But you know. I'm just so tired.

"WAaaAA oh thanks.. it just a dream" Rae giggle slowly and ask Fang to eat with me. I smile softly at her. I need to change her attitude soon. Or the world will know it. "Rae goon, can you help me a bit?" Rae is a shy girl who seldom talks. She talks only woth some persons. Like us.

"Ne Eonnie" I eat the raviolli and drinks.

"Can you grab me a tissue please?" Rae nods slowly and grab me tissue. Wonder what it's for? It's for... wiping my mouth.

"Thanks" I grab my bag and put it on the van. We will go on a trip to the other building to shoot our MV. It's in Incheon. Far enough huh?

"Girls! Come on! We have to go!!" We sleep on the van for about 1 or 2 hours and get up. We're in the set.

-----;----

"Okay girls, this is the second shoot, keep the hard work" We nod on the support of our manager and starts the shoot fastly. The shoot been really fast. Unlikely the first time we shoot. I think I get along really easy here.

---------------------------------^^----------------

After the shoot is over, we came along to our sunbaenim's dorm. The first one is SHINee sunbaenim. I'm really excited to See Taemin!! My idol from I was 13 years old. tHe whole SHINee is my life! My feels!!

"Eonnie.. you're cheek" I snap back at Fang.

"Ah i know, I know!" I snap and knock SHINee sunbaenim's dorm.

I wonder who will opens the door. I hope it's not Taemin.. Or I will ended up fangirling over him.

"Yes? Oh our new dongsaeng guys!!" My heart stop when I see JongHyun sunbaenim opens the door. My cheek turns red as rotten tomatoes.

"Come in!!" SHINee sunbaenim really is kind to us. But one thing, Taemin sunbaenims is not even talking to one of us. Even me. He's seems a little upset and I don't why.

"U-um.. Sunbaenim.. What is wrong with... Taemin sun-sunbaenim?" All of SHINee sunbaenim (minus Taemin, he's still a mystery :P) frown. I stare at them. What is going on? "We're really sorry Han, but.. He became like this since yesterday.." I shocked. As a fangirl, I'm also upset if my idol is upset.

"Ne.. Arraseo Sunbae.. Gwenchana" It's not their fault that they don't know why Taemin is upset. Everybody needs Private spaces.

"Ah, By The Way, what is your debut song title?" Ask Key Sunbaenim. I tell everybody to shout it out loud together. 1... 2.... 3...

"Sunshine!!!" SHINee Sunbaenim cover they're ears and shut they're eyes. heheheh  know our voice is a blast. FANTASTIC.

"SHUT THE UP!" Suddenly A voice shocked us. It's Taemin Sunbaenim's voice. He's standing in front of his room door . Anger flashing through his eyes. especially to me. He's starring at me and my member. What is going on here? Why is Taemin sunbaenim is in such a temper? What is going on?

 

------------------------------------------------

Hello My dear pal! I change Story line again --"

What do you think? Hope you like it?

SARANGHAE~~~

 

-PL37