The Proposal

The Promise

Morning....
I woke up, yawned and I looked beside me. There, my innocent angel sleeping. 
I smiled as I remember the things we've dong together. I pecked his forehead and said "Ryeowook..."

I got up, and picked up my clothes. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, and get dressed.
I last checked myself before I leave the bathroom. 
I see Wookie sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Morning baby." I said and kissed him.
He smiled and replied "Good morning."
"Last night was intense, huh?" I ~
Ryeowook slightly hit my chest.
"Get dressed baby. You don't want the members to say something, right?" I said as I hit his .
He nodded with a smile.
After he finished showering and changing, we entangled our hands and both left the room.

"What are you guys doing last night?" Heechul asked staring at both of us.
I smiled and replied "Nothing." and sat beside Wookie.
"Yeah, whatever rascals." Heechul said.

After breakfast,
"Uhm, guys, I have something to say." All the members including Wookie's eyes were focused on me.
I left my sit and went back to our room to get something.
I knelt down in front of Ryeowook and opened the box, revealing 2 rings inside.

"Oh my... It's so beautiful!" Wookie said.
I gathered every courage I have for this moment.
"Kim Ryeowook, will you marry me?" I asked, making my face red.
Wookie was dumbfounded for a while.
I waited for his reply.
And he finally said "YES! I WILL!"
I got up and hugged Wookie tightly, lifting him up. The members cheered.
But, it was not long after this day come...