chapter 2

Finding Yourself Finding Your True Love

  ----

 

Chapter two

"Yah! I told you not to touch my things!" Cl shouted sending shivers to her maid "you're fired!" Cl said and just what she wants. The poor maid was fired. "That sandara park! What the hell! " cl shouted from frustration and banging sounds can be heard.

 

 

----

 

"Kyahh~ tokki~" you're a lucky rabbit~ you were saved by the almighty kwon ji yong!!" Bom said giving her spazzing to dara which makes dara roll her eyes "aigoo bommie I'm telling you he's not cool and why are you spazzing the hell out of it?" Dara asked placing her books on her desk. " well he is rich handsome and famous. He is the only son of the owner of kwon company and he is a smart guy. Everything, he has everything" bom said as a matter of fact. " I didn't knew that he is the son of the owner of kwon company".... 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

-------

 

The night at the Han river is breath taking couples sitting on the beach holding hands whispering sweet nothing and the cold calm breeze. Dara sat on a wooden bench to see the beauty of Han river playing with the bracelet she had since she was a baby "who are they? Who are you?" She thought at the back of her mind smilling bitterly. 

 

She went to the nearest convinience store to buy some strawberry milk. She was about to pay at the cashier when someone poke her cheeks "yah!" She said "what are you doing here?" She frowned  "well I'm visiting one of our store" jiyong said as a matter of fact. Dara was speechless and the cashier bowed to jiyong "miss I'll pay for this" jiyong said "and please give me another 3 bottles of strawberry milk" jiyong said and the girl handed a plastic bag .. " yah!! I didn't ask you to pay for this!" Dara said following jiyong half walking half running but jiyong didn't give any about it and continue walking until they reach their destination. " I thought you will never stop" jiyong Said as he sat on the wooden bench near the Han river. "Aisht  I'm going home!" Dara was about to leave when jiyong reasoned out "I paid for your drink now sit beside me I won't bite" jiyong said as he pat the empty space beside him. Dara obeyed and sit beside him. " I didn't know you like strawberry milk " dara said out of the blue. " well anyone could like it" jiyong said sipping from the bottle. Silence hugged the whole moment. No one is talking just staring at the night sky. 

"Why are you here at this kind of time?" Jiyong asked "hmm nothing jerk" dara said smirking "you really like calling me jerk huh" jiyong said. "Yes I really like it like this strawberry milk"she smiled and turn her gaze to the river "thanks for the time jerk! I better go home now~" dara stood up and stretched her arms "here take this" jiyong handed her the plactic bag containing 2 bottles of strawberry milk.

" I didn't know that a jerk like you is a bit kind" dara said chuckling like a kid "aisht don't you want it?" Jiyong asked "of course I want it" dara snatched the bag to jiyong and bid goodbye "bye! How about you? You should go home!"

"I'll stay for a bit" jiyong said sitting on the wooden bench. Then dara got a black scarf  from her bagpack. And placed it around jiyong's neck "it's cold jerk" she smiled and walk her way home. 

 

---

 

I saw her that day we were on 6th grade before, I'm the cold guy and she is the bubbly one. everyone love her. My classmates really love talking to her. Every smile every laughter I got addicted to it. Her sweet voice I just can get enought of it. 

 

And that day I promise to have her in my arms. I promise to have sandara park in my arms

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

"Okay, I'll be there in a min." 

 

 

--

Dara's Pov

 

 

"Class we have a new classmate. Please be nice to him." Ms. Lee said 

 

A guy is standing at the front of our class,hmm he looks like a angel and he smile pretty good. I feel he is a good guy. 

 

"Goodmorning! Nice to meet you all, call me taeyang." He said as he bow down to us~ just then fangirls begins giggling including my best friend bom   

 

"Taeyang please seat at the back of mr. Kwon" ms. Lee said 

 

It looks like this guy and kwon are good friends. They easily hooked up. And they have this weird handshake. Aigoo.

 

---------

 

LUNCH. 

 

"Bro! Its been a while you didn't change well except seungri. His ertedness level got high!" Taeyang said playfully punching seungri. "Aishtt  hyung! By the way hyung why are you here? I thought you will continue high school in Europe ?" Seungri asked "well.. I miss Seoul and BIGBANG!" He said "hey ji ! Let's talk later" taeyang said. Then gd nodded. Taeyang knows something is bothering jiyong. 

 

"Oppa!!!! " then a girl called taeyang. "Here comes the queen" top said Rolling his eyes. "Oppa! When did you came?" Cl said sitting at the beside jiyong "last week~" taeyang said and smile. "Oh does it mean you will stay in our Home?" Cl asked "nope dad has a condo here. And uncle helped me with the things" taeyang said sipping some of his juice.. "Jiyong oppa can you come to our house tonight?" Cl said clinging her arms to jiyong "nope I need to finish my project" he said coldly "then I'll help you" cl said giving her sweetest tone of voice "no I can do it" jiyong said and stood  up "guys I need to do something please excuse me" gd said and walked away from the table. Silence take them. No one is talking except from seungri who keeps on chuckling "yah!! Rat! Anything funny?" Cl asked sending seungri death glares. "Nothing~" seungri said preventing to laugh. Cl stand up and walked away still pissed because of jiyong.... 

 

------------ 

 

"Ssantoki I'll be out for. Awhile I need to do my research" bom said after eating. They are at the rooftop now. Dara likes this place because of its peaceful atmosphere "okay bommie! Bye" dara said and smile to her. 

 

Dara sat at the ground peacefully looking at the sky. Then the door opened "bom you're a fast researcher" dara said, still not looking back. 

"Do I sound like your best friend?" Jiyong said walking to dara. Dara turned her back and saw jiyong "what are you doing here?" Dara asked frowning a bit. Jiyong didn't answer and just sat beside her. "Aishtt such a jerk!" Dara mumbled. For a while silence filled them. But then jiyong broke off the awkwardness "can you. Be my fake girlfriend?" Jiyong blurted. "WHAT!!!!!!!???" Dara shouted an d stood up straight. "Can you be my fake girlfriend!!!" Jiyong shouted

 

 " are you out of your mind ??" 

 

"No" he said plainly 

 

"Don't play ga---" before dara utter her words jiyong press his lips to her. 

 Dara was stiff for a while. Her mind is not processing. Jiyong kiss her slowly and gently hugging her. Then Dara's regained her mind "whatrwoumrvdtedxon!?!??? 

 

*What are you et doing?!*

 

Dara said pushing jiyong but jiyong tightened his hold. And took his chance when dara opened he entered his tongue .. Dara don't know what happen she responded to his kiss and the battle begins. The slow gentle kiss became passionate one. dara pull jiyong and jiyong kissed her deeper tasting every bit of her sweet taste.. They slowly broke their kisses gasping for air.  

 

"You responded babe" jiyong said looking deep into Dara's eyes.  Then he gave her a peck on her lips. Dara was still lost in her own world but deeply looking into jiyong's eyes. 

.

.

.

.

 

 

Then suddenly. 

Uhmmm she fainted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's head was resting on jiyong's lap still unconscious 

Jiyong was just chuckling from what happened earlier 

 

 

 

"This rabbit. Fainted after i kissed her" jiyong said at the back of his mind. "Maybe i'm her first kiss" he smirked.  Dara start moving gaining herself 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht my head hurt!" Dara said touching her temple. "Hey babe" jiyong said now facing dara. "Omy! What the hell !" Dara exclaimed "babe your words" jiyong said smiling to dara. "Babe your face! Sandara shouted to his face. "What are you talking about jerk?" Dara asked "well you're my girlfriend now" jiyong said as a matter of fact. "W-what?? Woah! Jerk" dara's eyes widen in shock "yep i just kissed you then you responded to my kiss and then you fainted" jiyong said stopping his laughs. "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sandara gripped on jiyong's hair pulling it from different directions. "Ouch!! Ouch!! Yah stop!" Jiyong said stopping dara. "You jerk!! Arghh" dara shouted again gripping tightly on jiyong's hair. But then jiyong caught dara off guard. And pecked on her lips. "Behave" jiyong said and helped dara get up. "Let's go we will be late on our next class""

 

 

----------------

 

Dara and jiyong walks hands in hand, the girl are gawking like idiots. "Jerk please let go off my hand" dara said "babe just dont mind them" jiyong said and smiled to dara. She blushed but quickly reasoned out "heck! This is so embarrassing!" She hissed. But jiyong just laughed heartily 

 

 

----- 

 

 

 

 

Class ended and jiyong insisted to take dara home. 

"No i cant. How about bommie?" Dara said "i'll take care of that" jiyong said cooly and dialed some numbers on his phone "hyung can you please take bom to their house " gd said over the phone. "Okay thanks hyung!" Gd ended their call. "Now let's go home" gd said to dara and let her in inside the car. Dara just pouted "dont do that" jiyong said and stared to her "do what??!" She said with a question look. "That" jiyong said And gave a peck on dara's pouting lips. And left dara dumbfounded 

 

A/n aishtt you like it dara!! Kekeke ji im also pouting care to give me some peck.?? Hihihihi. 

 

-- 

 

 

 

The ride home was some how silent or let's say peaceful because dara fell asleep. When they finally arrived at dara's house jiyong didn't want towake her up so he went to the other side of the car and carry her up to the apartment's door. 

"Oh jiyong ssi!" Bom said welcoming jiyong. "She fell asleep" jiyong said plainly. "Aigoo this girl. Can you lay her into her bed?" Bom asked "sure where's her room?" Jiyong asked "ih it's there at the left side" bom said. And jiyong walked to the left side of the apartment. When they got there he lay her down caressing her hair. And he chuckled and landed a kiss on dara's forehead which made her smile from her sleep.  And he got out of the room bidding good bye to bom. 

 

-------------

 

 

 

"Madam dinner is set. Mr yang is waiting for you" the new maid said as she knock on cl's door. Without any response cl open the door and rolled her eyes. She went straight to the dinning area. "Good evening appa" cl said as she sit on her spot. "Good evening " yang said plainly. " cl the arrange marriage might be move" 

 

"What?? Appa? Why?!" Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

" there are some problems we need to solve first" 

 

 

 

"What is that important thing appa?"

 

 

 

 

"More important than any other thing"

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

 There he was again stuck in his room doing nothing. Looking up the ceiling. Thinking about her again. Looking into his wallpaper the picture he took when dara was sleeping. He smiled and drifted to dreamland. 

 

-------

 

 

 

Xxx coffee shop

 

"Oppa. Our wedding will be move" cl said cutely pouting like a kid. 

 

"Good" jiyong said taking another sip of his coffee

 

"How can you say that oppa! Cl exclaimed and frown. Good thing they're on the vip area 

 

 

 

 

"Remember this, it's an arrange  marriage! I dont love you! Im because of pure business and you know that! We both know that. Our families both know that." Jiyong said giving cl his pissed face. 

 

 

 

 

But then cl smirked. 

"Because you love someone?!" 

 

"Yes" 

 

"Who is she? Who is that ?" 

 

 

"It's not your business anymore. And don't call her she's not even like you" jiyong said and walked out of the coffee shop. 

 

 

Leaving cl pissed off. Smirking like a devil. 

 

---- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara lazily woke up from her slumber feeling the sun's kiss on her cheeks "9:30" she mumbled. "Heck i enjoyed my sleep so much good thing its saturday. I wonder why?" She said to herself and got up

 

 "oh tokki you're awake! " bom greeted her. "Yup!!!!" Dara smiled and deink the glass of milk. "Ehh why so happy today?" Bom smile teasingly. "Uhmm i dont know. Maybe i enjoyed my sleep" dara said sitting next to bom. "Oh~ maybe it was al because of ji---yong!" Bom " w-hat??!! Of course not!!! "Dara choked and almost spill out the bread she's eating  from what she heard. "Haha! " bom laughed then suddenly dara's phone ring. 

 

-"hello?" 

 

 

"I'll pick you up babe." 

 

 

"W-what?? Babe yourself!!" 

 

"Babe dont get too loud my eat hurts"

 

 

"Im not coming." 

 

"Oh babe i'm sure you'll come. Im here at the front of your apartment."

 

 

"WHAT????!! " dara's eyes widen. While bom is listening carefully. 

 

 

"So eat fast and get ready. Im waiting "

 

 

"N-"

 

" bye babe see you" 

 

 

 

 

"How dare he?" Dara frowned. "Aishtt go on! Now you dont want him waiting!" Bom said as she pushed dara out of the dinnng table. "Bommie!!! " dara whined "oh no~ tokki i bought a lot of corns!" Bom said smelling the plan of her bestfriend. "Bommie yah!!!" Dara said as she was pushed on her room. "Take a shower then change! Love you tokki!" Bom winked to dara and closed the door of dara's room "aishttt bommie i hate you!!" Dara shouted and stomped like a kid. 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara wearing simple her simple clothes. A black v-neck shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of chucks. Pairing jiyong's outfit. 

 

"So what's with this?" Dara asked 

 

"Just wanna have sometime with you " jiyong answered and open the door of his white bentley. Dara walks towards it and jiyong gave her warn smiles. "Aiashht you jerk!" Dara saod and stomped. Jiyong chuckled a dara's reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello :3 my gawd a long chapter i think?

>.