6:30PM

Protect In Execlsis

 

You trailed behind your aunt and Vixx as they toured through the basement of the house. You kept a good 5 feet away from them, just in case they tried to do anything funny. Your aunt showed them the rooms, in which, they would be staying in. As she wrapped up the tour, she received a phone call from the realtor office. Your aunt was an realtor, so whenever someone wanted to see a house, she would have to leave right away.

 

“Oh shoot. Well, that was the basement!. My niece will show you the rest of the house and fill you in on the rules we have here. I’ve got to go.” She waved goodbye and rushed over to you. “I’m counting on you! Hwaiting!” She raised her hand in a fist and ran upstairs

 

Soon after, you heard the door slam shut. No one dared to move, or even speak.

 

“So...” Ravi started, trying to break the awkward silence.

 

“Get out.” You said blatantly as you stormed up the stairs.

 

IF THEY THINK I’M LIVING UNDER ONE ROOF WITH THEM, THEY MUST BE CRAZY!

 

You fumed not paying attention going up the steps. You raised your head once you reached the top of the stairwell.

 

“We can’t leave.” N said standing in front of you with the rest of Vixx by his side.

 

“OHMYGOD!” You jumped back. “CAN YOU PLEASE STOP DOING THAT?”

 

“Doing what?”

 

“Popping up in front of me! I mean, weren’t you guys right behind me a second ago?”

 

“If we stop, will you come with us?”

 

“No! Now get out!” You pointed to the direction of the door.

 

The members of Vixx stared at the door and stared back to you.

 

“... Why aren’t you going!?” You fumed.

 

“Because.” Hongbin started, as he made his way over to the couch.

 

Ravi followed him and plopped down on the couch, “We can’t leave here without you.”

 

“So that means we’ll stay here until we convince you to come with us.” Hyuk skipped over to the couch and joined Ravi and Hongbin.

 

You looked at the members standing. They shrugged and joined the rest of their members, on the couch neighbouring the one they were sitting on.

 

“You guys can’t be serious.” You crossed your arms.

 

“We are.” Ravi smiled.

 

“Fine! Do what you want!” You threw up your arms and stormed off into your room.

 

 

~

You locked yourself in your room, occasionally peeking out into the living room to see if Vixx were gone, but to no avail, they were still there - exactly the way you left them.

 

“Ugggh.” You groaned, lying in your bed. It was close to dinner time and you were getting hungry. You jumped up from your bed and scavenged your room for some treats.

 

I’m sure there must be something in here to eat.

 

You checked the drawers of your desk first. You found stationery, rubber bands, and 2 mints. After popping one in your mouth, you looked in the closet. The only thing you found was an empty rapper of Chocopie.

 

I’m so hungry...

 

Your stomach grumbled. Not being able to take it anymore, you pulled open your door a jar. You peeked out, but this time Vixx was no longer in the living room.

 

Good. They’re gone.

 

You opened the door a bit more and poked your head out.

 

“We’re not gone!” Hyuk called from the basement.

 

“Shoot.” You cursed and retreated back into your hive.

 

“And if you’re hungry, you can come out. We won’t get in your way!” Hyuk finished before you closed your door all the way.

 

Your eyes grew round.

How did he know?

You flung your door open and slowly crept out into the living room area. You scanned all over the floor level of the house, to see if-as hyuk said-Vixx were down stairs. You sighed in relief when you didn’t see signs of any of the Vixx members upstairs.

 

You entered the kitchen and pulled out a plate of leftovers from the night before.

 

Might as well have this.

 

You took your time as you chomped down all the food. As you cleared away your dishes, the lights flickered on and off, a couple of times.

 

Strange...

 

The lights turned back on and you resumed cleaning away the dining table. You took your plates and carried them over to the sink. You wash them thoroughly as your checked the clock.

 

6:30PM

 

Hmmm. I wonder why aunt hasn’t come home, yet.

 

Your train of thought was broken by the ringing of the phone. You set down the clean dishes and ran for the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Jinhee, this is your aunt. Your uncle and Jaehyun decided to head to grandmother’s house for tonight, so they won’t be home tonight. I’m going to be at the office until tomorrow, so I can’t be at home either. How are you doing with our new tenants?”

 

“Good.” You lied.

 

“Alright. Just call me on my cell phone, if anything pops up!”

 

“Alright.”

 

“Bye. Tell the boys to behave!”

 

“I will.” You lied again. “Bye.”

 

You both hung up.


“Great. A whole night stuck with those guys.” You sighed.

------

hi. so... when I said  "later this weekend." I meant monday night, cause I'm still enjoying my weekend (I forgot other people, don't have May long). Anyways... Here is.... uhhhmmmmm.... chapter 6 (someone correct me if I'm wrong plz)? IDK. ummmm... It's not too good. I only spent a day on it, I think I'm kind of stuck... IDK. I'll upload the next chapter and see where it goes. Oh! and I've basically thrown everything I wrote previous, down the drain. I think that story line didn't fit well with the current Vixx, I am writing about. ummmm... yeah.

 

&&&&&&&

HOLY DID YOU GUYS SEE THE HYDE MV?!?!?!? HOLY UMF LIKE WTF MAN, WINGS. THEY'RE STALKIN GIRLS ONE MINUTE AND BAM! MOFO'ING WINGS.

aiiight. cya guiseeee.