chapter 3

I love you girl!!!

“Aaaaahhhh!!!” ____ yelled realizing that Seulong was very close to her. She ran fast again to avoid him.

School

____ was still in a state of shock. She hadn’t been in close contact with a boy for a long time. Seulong tried to find her. It was break time already and she was probably in the cafeteria.

From the corner of the room, he found that ____ was surrounded with boys and it looked like they were bullying her.

“Give it to me.” One guy said.

“I don’t have any.” _____ answered who was looking away, feeling nervous.

“How come you don’t have any? Aren’t you my girlfriend who’s supposed to grant any of my wish?? So give me your money!” the guy grew impatient and was about to hit her.

“I’m not your girlfriend anymore!” she yelled.

“What did you say? Since when?”

“You never even treated me like one! All you need from me is money. I’m not your slave.” _____ was already crying.

“You can stop being a slave. But you’re still my girlfriend.” The guy said “kind of” sweet. “Come to my house after school.” The guy leaned to her ear. “I’ll make you my princess.”

To some girls, they would love that but to her hearing it makes her disgusted.

“ert!” _____ slapped his face so hard which made him furious. He was about to hit her again when Seulong came and grabbed _____ away. The guy ended up hitting the wall. He looked at Seulong furiously as if he was intending on killing him.

“Who are you?!”

“You’re asking who I am?” Seulong said while chuckling. “You don’t know the most popular guy in school? Do you even study here?”

“Stay away from us. I’m talking to her so let her go!” the guy said with fury.

“Why?” Seulong smiled. “What gave you the right to talk to my girlfriend?”

Hearing that, ____ gasped and the guy looked at her, confused.

“What…”

“Surprised?” Seulong asked. “Have you heard her? She’s not your girlfriend anymore, cause she’s mine.” Seulong took a glimpse on each one of the guys. “No one touches her.”

With that, Seulong and ____ left the scene. Little did they know that they were surrounded with students. They were clapping for Seulong’s bravery for facing the bad guys.

Seulong had the chance to talk to her.

“Are you okay?

“I’m sorry.”

They both spoke together. Surprised, there was silence around them. From the rooftop, the students’ chatter and laughter can only be heard. Seulong cleared his throat and spoke.

“Are you okay?” without saying or looking at him, ____ nodded.

“Do you have something to say?” he asked again.

“Thank you and sorry.” She said.

“You don’t have to say sorry.”

“I do. I always avoid you which I shouldn’t. I wasn’t like this before… not until that guy came.” She said with anger.

“Who is he anyway?”

“He likes playing with girls; treating us slaves, stealing our money, getting the advantage to play with us when no one is around.” She started to sniffle. Seulong was thinking that she had gone through a lot of things and no one even cared.

“Is that why you’re avoiding me? Cause I’m a guy?”

____ chuckled.

“I hate to admit it but yes. I don’t like being around with boys and I don’t trust girls. You seek for their help but they don’t even care.” ____finally looked at him. “That’s why I’m living with Jokwon unnie and his friends.”

“I get it now.” Seulong sighed. “But I’m not gonna hurt you or anything. You see, I’m popular and I love girls. Have you seen me dating with a girl? No.”

“I know you’re not the same with those stupid erts but I don’t trust people nowadays, except Jokwon unnie and his friends. Sorry.” ____ walked away.

….

Days passed, ____ was still avoiding Seulong just like the old days.

Home

“Hi ____!” Jokwon greeted. “How was school?”

“It was fine.”

“Oh. By the way, when you pass by the balcony can you get the laundry? I think it’s gonna rain bad.” He said.

“Okay.” ____ started the work and Seulong came and helped her.

“Hey.” Seulong tried to talk to her. ____just looked at him. “Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah.” ____ sighed.

“I know you hate guys… but I was wondering if you know something about your homeroom teacher?” he said. ____ looked at him using hand gestures just like how Jokwon when he’s talking.

“Nich?” ____ said. Seulong nodded; just like how Jokwon does! “Well, he’s the most handsome school teacher. Every girl knows he’s from Thailand and everybody calls him Nich. He doesn’t want to be called sir and anything. Why do you ask?”

____ gathered the dry clothes on her hands.

“Wow, you know a lot. I wish he’s our homeroom teacher.” He said. ____ just shook her head and turned her back to him. “I think he’s hot.” Seulong giggled.

____ was surprised at what she heard and absentmindedly dropped the clothes to the floor.

“What did you said?” ____ faced him again. Seulong went to her smiling and he even hugged her.

“____, I hope you won’t let anyone know about this…” he leaned in to her. “I think I’m gay.”

_____ had hanging while Seulong was happily singing as if he just let out all his stress.

“Are you kidding me?” she asked him.

“No! Don’t you think that your homeroom teacher is hot? Oh c’mon ____, don’t be blind.” Seulong giggled and pulled out his wallet. He opened it and revealed a picture of Nich. “I got this from his Facebook.” He sighed happily and kissed the photo.

____ was 50% sure that Seulong; a popular guy whom she thinks is influenced by Jokwon and the others, is a gay.

“____, are you done?” Jokwon came.

“Unnie, Seulong has something to say.” ____ said. “He told me…”

“What are you saying ____?” Seulong covered to prevent from talking and carried her inside.

“It was nothing Jokwon! Don’t bother about it.” Seulong yelled.

“What’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked Jokwon. “Why is he kidnapping her?”

“No idea. But I think they’re getting along pretty well.” Jokwon just said.

“_____, it’s a secret! You don’t have to tell them.” Seulong said when they were alone in the kitchen.

“But shouldn’t you be happy? Jokwon unnie and the others would be glad you’re out.”

“I know but not know.” He said. ____ was smiling happily which Seulong hadn’t seen yet.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Nothing. I’m just happy.” ____ said and hugged him. “Welcome!” ____ went to her room.

“I’ll collect some infos of Nich for you!” she yelled.

“Sorry ____.” Seulong said to himself. “I’m just doing this for all of us.”