:">

I don't want ice cream anymore!!!

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I was waiting patiently for Leeteuk oppa outside Super Junior’s meeting room. He told me we could go out and eat ice cream and have a stroll in the park. I was happy, of course!! Who wouldn’t?? My boyfriend and I are going out. Well my SNSD family and so is Suju family knew both of us were dating and they seriously approved. I heard the door opened and I can feel my heart is going to burst out. I smiled widely as I greeted him “AnnyoungHaseo oppa!!”

“Oh.. Taengoo… Did you wait too long??” he asked as he gave me a peck on my cheeks.

“Ani… Kaja!! I’m craving for ice cream~~” I sang.

“oh!! Ahjusshi and Ahjumma are going out today~” Kyuhyun sang as he went out of the meeting room.

I stuck out my tongue at him and said “You’re just jealous cause our Seobaby is out dating Yonghwa!!”

“What??!! She went out with that jerk!!??” he exclaimed. Before I could answer him he dashed out and went his way to our dorm. I chuckled at the scene.

“Taengoo-ah~~~ you shouldn’t have done that.” Leeteuk oppa said calmly as he put his arm around me. “You don’t know what that guy can do if Seohyun is involved with other guys. There was this onetime Eunhyuk and Donghae was watching We got married and it was the episode of Seohyun and Yonghwa. He passed by them and took off the socket of the television and gave our EunHae a death glare and warned them never to watch that show.”

“Who told you that what I said about YongSeo going out on a date is true?” I said and he chuckled.

“Aigoo… This ahjumma sure is full of tricks.” He said.

“Cruom!! That’s what you love me for!!” I said and rushly went inside the ice cream parlor. I sat down to our usual place and waited for Leeteuk to give me my ice cream. After a few minutes, he came to the table and gave me my Strawberry sundae.

“Yummy!!” I said as I took one bite of it.

“yah!! Taengoo, eat slowly you might get a brain freeze.” He said as he dragged me out of the ice cream parlor and we went to the nearest park and sat at the swing. There were lots of Children  playing.

“Unnie!! You look familiar to me!!” a girl said.

“Hyung too!!! He looks like Leeteuk Hyung!!” a little boy said.

“Ehh!! Leeteuk Hyung and Taeyeon noona!!” all the children shouted and gave us a quick hug.

“Noona!! Hyung!! Wanna play with us??” the little boy asked.

“Sure!! Leeteuk can we please stay with them for a while?” I asked and pouted and gave him some puppy eyes so he would say yes.

“Aigoo… Taengoo sure is cute!!” he squealed and pinched my cheeks. We stayed with the kids and played with them. It looks like we’re their parents. But sadly the time has come for them to go. We both waved at them but I felt a tug on my shirt.

“Noona…” a little boy asked.

“How come you didn’t go home yet?” I asked and carried him and sat on the bench.

“Noona.. I wanted to give you these.” The boy said as he handed me a flower.

“Thank you…” I said and gladly accepted the flower from him. Then he gave me a peck on the cheeks and run off along with his friends. I smiled at the flower.

“Yah!! Taengoo!! I’m getting jealous of the kid. He gave you a flower and a kiss on the cheeks.” He said and pouted.

“Aigoo!! Teukkie!!” I said and peck his lips. I stood up. “Oppa.. I need to go now… It’s getting late.”

“Right.. Come on I’ll take you home.” He said.

Leeteuk’s POV

I don’t know why but I think I should tell Taeyeon about my new job. I felt uneasy about it. Being all lovey dovey with another woman beside taeyeon.

“Taengoo ahh… I have to tell you something…” I said.

“I know it’s important by the sound of your voice… So tell me…” she said.

“Right… We’ll I got this job… You know Joo at JYP entertainment?”

“Neh… That cute girl with a cute voice… Yeah I know her.”

“We’ll you see she got a new single… We’ll I’ll be staring at her music video. And it’s concept is I have to be lovey dovey with her.” I said.

“Oh…” she said I can hint that there is a sound of loneliness in her voice. “It’s fine oppa.. Anyway it’s work after all besides you’re a professional so you can pull it off.”

“Okay.. I’ll do my best then.” I said and kissed her forehead. “You better get inside. You have schedule tomorrow right… Get some rest..”

“Ne ahjusshi!!” she said. She was about to go when I hugged her from behind.

“O-o-Op-pa..” she stuttered.

“Where my goodnight kiss?” I whisper behind her ear. She turned around to face me. We were an inch apart and I can feel her breath linger in my skin. Just when she was about to kiss me, we both heard the bushes rustle and there was no wind.

“Jessica, Yoona and Sooyoung. You can come out now.” Taeyeon said. After a few seconds, they came out behind the bush.

“Unnie!! Your home!!” they said and rushly went to hug her. It’s like nothing happened.

“We’re you eavesdropping on us?” she asked them. All of them shook their head in unison. I chuckled.

“Jessica, I won’t let you eat nothing but cucumber.” Taeyeon said.

“unnie!! You know I hate those!”

“Try me!! Sooyoung you won’t have your food share for the whole week.”

“No!! how am I suppose to live without food!! Unnie!!” Yoona was about to escape from taeyeon when she noticed it.

“Yoona… What are you doing? Trying to escape are you?? I’ll let you do the cooking, cleaning, and laundry this whole week.” She said.

“Unnie!! You know how I hate chores!!” yoona whined. The three of them whined like a baby.

“Taengoo… Don’t you think your too harsh on them?” I said since I pitied them.

“Yeah… Unnie, you should listen to oppa!!” Jessica said and came to my side so did the two.

“Ne.. Unnie… Listen to oppa… He knows what’s best.” Sooyoung said and yoona nodded and agreed with them.

“Aigoo… What do you think of Leeteuk?? You appa??” Taeyeon said.

“Ne!! And you’re our umma!!” the three said. I looked at taengoo and her face in disbelief what she just heard.

“Taengoo…. Spare them..” I said. There was silence in our surrounding. The four of us waited patiently for her answer.

“Arasso.. As long as they promised to stop eavesdropping at us.” She said and the 3 just nodded vigorously.  I watched the 4 entered their dorm. I turned around but I heard taeyeon called for me.

“OPPA!!!” she shouted as she came running to me.

“You forgot something..” she said and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. It was a five second kiss yet I felt like I was in heaven. I smiled at her and kiss her in the forehead.

“Good night taengoo…” I said and she nodded. “Good night oppa… Saranghae..” she said.

“Saranghae..” I said.

--After 2 weeks—

NO ONE’s POV

 The past two weeks, Leeteuk was busy recording the music video with Joo. Whenever he had breaks, he would call Taeyeon. One day in that two weeks, Joo, Leeteuk and the staff went out for dinner. Joo and Leeteuk were getting to know each other and seemed rather be a couple if you see their closeness.

Taeyeon on the other hand was also busy with her schedules and SNSD’s Japanese promotions. She didn’t have time to track what news has come out since she was busy.

Lately, the news says that Joo and leeteuk seems to be a couple. They were seen in a restaurant, only the both of them. And they would have a sweet time together.

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s been two weeks I last saw oppa. Though he calls me from time to time. I have also been busy with SNSD’s Japanese album. We have to do recordings, practice some dance steps and of course, we also have our photoshoot.

It’s SNSD’s free day. That means we’ll have to rest.

“UNNIE!!!” I heard a shout across the room.

“SICA, what’s with the shouting!!??” I said since I was so dead tired.

“We’ll you see… Hae oppa send me this video. It’s leeteuk oppa’s and Joo’s video… Wanna watch it? And also there’s news about  them too… Saying there dating and stuff like that.” she asked as she brought her laptop to me.

“Arasso… Let’s watch it.” I said. We watched the video. I felt a sting in my heart. I bit my lowerlip to prevent the tears from flowing but I can’t seem to stop. And the news added sadness in my heart. I knew it was only for her popularity to rise. I certainly know that, that’s what entertainment world means. I knew Leeteuk won’t cheat on me. I know that.

“Unnie?? Are you alright?” Jessica asked me and pat my back as a form of comforting.

“I’m fine… I just feel a little jealous…And besides i know leeteuk too well… He wouldn’t do that.” I said as I wipe my tears.

“Unnie…To forget that pain want to go out and eat ice cream?” she asked. My jaws drop just hearing the words ‘ICE CREAM’.

“Yah!! Jung Jessica… Want me to die?? How am I suppose to eat ice cream, when I just saw that video??!! It will only remind me of it…” I exclaimed.

“Arasso… Unnie… Can I go out with Hae oppa today??” she asked.

“Arasso… But be back before sun dwn.” I said and went back to my room and slept.

--Super Junior’s Dorm

Leeteuk’s POV

“what a tiring week!!” I said as I slumped down on my bed.

“hyung!! I’m going out with Jessica today!!” Donghae said.

“Arasso… Don’t be late… You don’t want Jessica to be waiting.” I said and winked at him. I got up from bed and took a bath and headed to SNSD’s dorm. I miss my Taengoo. I knocked the door and was greeted by a sleepy Sooyoung.

“Oh.. oppa.. Why are you here?” she asked in a sleepy tone.

“Where’s Taengoo?” I asked.

“Ahh… Taeyeon unnie is upstairs just go to her room.” She said and sleepily walked back to her room. I went to her room. I quietly opened the door and I saw taengoo still sleeping. I entered the room and sat in her bed beside her. I watched her sleep but then she started to sleep talk.

“Oppa… Don’t go to Joo… You don’t know how miserable.. I was when you were like a couple with her…” she said in her sleep. I wanted to laugh so hard but I stopped since taeyeon was sleeping.

“Oppa… Didn’t you know I was crying… crying while watching the video…?? Crying while reading the news about you and her that you are dating??” she said again. But what made leeteuk stop laughing when he saw tears roll down on her cheeks. He felt so guilty like he really cheated on her. He woke her up.

“Taengoo-ahh… wake up…” he said as he gently shake taeyeon for her to wake up. After a few seconds, she flustered her eyes.

“O-oppa?” she said as she rubbed her eyes.

“Have you been crying again?” I asked in a sweet voice.

“Ani…” she answered quickly.

“Are you sure? Then can you explain why your eyes are read and swollen?” I asked her as I touched her cheeks. “When you were sleeping, you cried.”

“Oppa… It’s just that… I was so jealous of Joo…” she confessed.

“Don’t be okay? Your mine and I’m definitely yours to have.” I said and hugged her.

Taeyeon’s POV

I miss him even though it was only for two weeks. I miss his touch, I miss the smell of his cologne, I miss his smile that brightens up my day, I miss his soft and sweet kisses on my lips, and lastly I miss him.

He hugged me and I didn’t think twice to hug him back. 

“Pogoshipeo..” I said softly.

“Pogoshipeo…” he said and break the hug. He leaned closer to me and kissed me. And I kissed him back. It was sweet yet passionate kiss. He broke the kiss.

“Change your clothes….” He said. “We’re going somewhere.”

“Oppa.. If you’re going to buy me ice cream, never mind I rather stay here and sleep.” I said as I cross my arms over my chest.

“Yah.. Kim Taeyeon.. Have you forgotten?? Ice cream are your favorite sweet..” he said.

“Not anymore oppa… I don’t want ice cream anymore!!” I protested.

“Wae??” he asked.

“because it will only remind me off that..” I mockingly said.

“Ohh… Jealous Taeyang is out on the lose again.” He teased.

“Shikiro!!” I shouted.

“Arasso.. Arasoo… Let’s just go eat cake… sounds good?” he said.

“Cake is good.” I said. I shooed him away for me to change.

->END<-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first oneshot!!!

kekeke..

i wanted to continue it but i thought it was too long already ...

:">

i ship TaeTeuk!!

kekeke...

if you do too... add me...

and well be friends...

hahaha.. 

:">

leave some comments~~