Chapter 1

I KNEW YOU WERE THE ONE

Yoona's POV: 

YES ! i yell so loud all the people in the park was looking at us . 

"We got accepted to the most famous school in seoul , my parents are going to be really proud of me" i said. " Yes we did girls , finally all the hard works pays off " saids Yuri. " YAY ! finally , we did it ! i'm so proud of us , our parents is going to be so proud of us for getting into the most famous school in seoul " said hyoyeon. 

End of POV

That night the girls went to celebrate their sucess with their parents , they decide to go eat out in a restaurant. The girls were so happy to tell their parents about the great news. When they arrive the waiter led them to their table.

"We have something important to tell you guys" they said , but first promise that you won't freak out okay ? . " sure what is it" ask yoona's appa . . . . .. . .  " The three of us got into seoul's most famous school , SEOUL UNNIVERSITY ! " THEY yell it out at the same time. The parents were shock and happy for them at the same time. " Congrats girls , we are so proud of you guys keep up the great work " said yuri's appa. 

Everyone ate and have a very good time , the girls were happy that they got into seoul unniversity , also the parents were proud of them. After dinner the girls went home separately. " Yoona we are so proud of you , even though you are the only child of the family but you didn't let us down , keep up the great work yoon-ah" said her father. " Thanks appa , i will try my hardest this year and make the most out of it , i promise i won't let you and umma down " said yoona.

Next day the girls went to their new school , . SEOUL UNNIVERSITY  . ! 

Yoona's outfit:

Yuri's outfit:

Hyoyeon's outfit:

The girls arrive at seoul unniversity really early , ( well yeah yenno you don't wanna be late for your first day of school right ? ) all the students were amazed of how gorgeous the girls were. All the boys were drooling , all the girls were actually talking about them. 

Yuri's POV

Oh GOD ! why are they talking about us , pshh i don't really care . Haters is gonna hate. Well at least there is some people who actually apperciate us , like them boys , they are drooling all over us. 

end of POV

The rest of the school day went really great they make new friends they are jessica , sooyoung , and taeyeon. Taeyeon is in charge of the student council , sooyoung and jessica are both cheerling . They ask yoona , yuri , and hyoyeon to join them . Class was boring , all they did in class was introduce themsevles then after that they just have free time . boring right ?

LUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

Yoona ran to the canteen to meet up with her friends. On her way to the canteen she bump into a student. 

" I'm sorry i wasn't looking i'm sorry" yoona said and bow lots of time. " It's okay i'm okay , by the way are you a new student ? i haven't seen you around before? " he ask .. " Neh i am i just enrolled in this school today with my other two best friends " yoona said. " What's you name? "  he ask . " Aw forgot to introduce myself , i'm Im YoonA " reply yoona. " Im lee donghae but you can call me hae " donghae said. " Well i gotta get going , bye see you around. " yoona said and leave. 

Donghae's POV:

Im YoonA huh ? She's pretty and also very nice , wait whats this feelings ? am i in love ? no it can't be , lee donghae the super player fell in love , how could that be possible. Well i gotta go meet eunhyuk and minho before they killl me .

End of POV

At the end of the day Yoona , yuri , and hyoyeon went home. Everything was great so far. It couldn't get any better. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bouns picture:

" YOONHAE WE ARE THE NO.1 " <3 @#%*^&!

 

 

 

How was it ? good ? bad ? subscribe please ? Thanks for reading ! and be sure to leave your comment below , it gives me encourage to write more , so please please please pretty please leave your comments below and subscribe.