Chapter 11

My Kingka Husband

Mikyu's POV

"You sure are lucky to have such a good husband. "

"I agreee. " I replied her as I read lollipop's text message.

Jagiya, you reaching already? I might be a little late, there's a traffic jam. Make sure that other guys don't hit on you. I'mma gonna smack their if they dare to touch my girl.

-Lollipop<3

I smiled at his text.

Deh, my dear lollipop. I won't run away alright. Yeah. I'm reaching.

-Jagiya<3

"Omo, I'm so nervous. " I held onto Jaekyung's hand. "Will they recognise us? "

She shrugged.

Finally, we reached after half and hour ride.

The driver opened the door for us.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, many people surrounded the red carpet.

 

We felt like some kind of hollywood stars.

I linked arms with Jaekyung and we walked down the red carpet.

"Who are they? I've never seen them before. " We heard all sorts of gossips and whispers as we walked past them.

Guys earning scoldings from their partners for drooling over us.

As soon as we stepped into the ballroom, we became the centre of attraction again.

 

A waiter served us our drinks before we proceeded inside.

I spotted my father-in-law.

"Principal Lee. " I greeted.

"Oh, Mikyu ah, You're here already? I guess you heard from Byunghun that he will be slightly late. Settle down at your table, the one beside us. Alright? " I nodded.

I turned to Jaekyung. "Now you believe me. " She gave me a fake smile.

When we were proceeding to our table. A guy came up to me.

"Hello. My name is Yesung. Do I have the honour to invite you for the first dance? "

I stared at him. Just than, alot of people rushed to the main door. A few banged into me, causing me to nearly fall. Luckily, Yesung-ssi held onto me.

"Erm, thanks. "

Jaekyung whispered to me. " I think your lollipop came already. " I nodded. Only Teen Top could earn so much attention.

"So may I? " Yesung was still dare. How am I suppose to answer?

"Excuse me, that's my girl you're asking. " I turned around and saw six handsome guys standing there. I heard alot of gasps from fangirls.

"Lollipop. "I called.

He walked over. "Jagiya, what did I tell you? " He looked at me suspiciously. I quickly shook my head and he smiled.

"Kyeopta! " I blocked his hand before he mess up my hair.

"Annyeong Hyung's girl! " Teen Top greeted me when they walked past. I glanced at lollipop and he nodded.

Jaekyung and I were also on our way to our table went another guy stepped forward infront of Jaekyung.

"My name is Kibum. What's yours? I've never seen someone as pretty as you. Do I have the honour to invite you to dance?"

I heard someone coughing and we looked infront. Chunji was standing there.

"Excuse me, but I'm sorry, that's my sister you're hitting on. " My eyes widened.

Kibum quickly hurried away.

I leaned over to Jaekyung. " So Chunji is your the overprotective brother that you are saying? "

"I heard that. " He stared at me.

I giggled.

She nodded. "That's the second secret I'm suppose to tell you. Now you know. "

We headed to our table. Teen Top, Jaekyung and I one table.

"Good Evening Students! Welcome to the prom night tonight! The time now is five thirty, the prom night shall now begin! Firstly, can we invite L.Joe to start off the first dance. "

Lollipop bowed to the audience and came down from the stairs.

Lollipop came over to me and knelt down in front of me.

"May I have the honour to ask you for the first dance? " I chuckled.

"Of course. " I gave him my hand and we headed to the centre of the dance floor.

The spotlight was now on us as we danced to the music.

"You're beautiful tonight. "

"Thanks. Will I be killed by your fangirls, for being so close to you? " She smirked.

We can we nearer.

I slightly tightened my grip around his neck.

He smirked.

"Thanks you L.Joe and Mikyu! " After hearing my name, everybody were shocked.

"She's the nerd? " Lollipop held my hand and we walked back to our table.

"Chunji-ssi, where is Jaekyung? "

"Just call me oppa. Jaekyung is on the dance floor. " I looked over and saw Jaekyung dancing with Ricky.

So cute.

We sat down. "Jaekyung, you're so pretty! No wonder L.Joe likes you so much! " lollipop eyed CAP up and down.

"We only found out today. You don't have to be formal with us, just call us oppas. Arraso? " I nodded and smiled.

Chunji pinched my cheeks which made L.Joe glared at him.

Around our table, there were still many jealous fangirls staring at us.

There were also food served.

Soon, Jaekyung came back, I could see that she is very happy.

"Jaekyung ah, does anyone know that your his sister? "

She shook her head. " They will know by today, cause that pabo is announcing it today. " I chuckled.

"that pabo too. " I pointed to lollipop.

"What? " He looked at me. "Nothing... " I sing-songed and looked at him innocently.

There were different performace by different students.

The fun part of the prom was almost over.

The MCees went up to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentleman, the best part of tonight's prom is here. We have already chosen the princess and the prince for the night! Who do you think it will be?! "

*Drums rolls*

The spotlight landed on me and lollipop.

"Congratulations L.Joe and Mikyu! " We linked arms and went up to stage.

Principal Lee placed the Tiara on me and gave the banner to L.Joe.

All the fangirls started screaming.

"Thank you for choosing us tonight. I'm L.Joe. " Everybody started cheering. "And I am Mikyu. " Some of them still couldn't believe it.

"The old Mikyu is gone. This is the true me. " Some cheered on. From far, I could see the queenkas glaring at me.

We bowed and went down.

I went backstage to change into the black dress.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhx7YvJ3gNRZAiZgybrKtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyzeLRk5w_1VBiri91kCJ

The stylist fixed my hair as I stepped out with lollipop.

The door opened as we walked down the red carpet, like we did during our wedding.

"The announcement, will be made by L.Joe. Please all, get back to your seats. " The MCees said.

We went to our table before going up the stage with Jaekyung and the other members of Teen Top.

"Students, I have always been keeping a secret from you. I know I did wrong, but what I did was to protect this girl over here. Kwon Mikyu, my wife. I'm sorry that we didn't announced it earlier. " Lollipop held my hand as we bowed down. Many gasp as they couldn't believe it.

Chunji got the mike from L.Joe.

"There's another announcement that I would like to make. This lady over here, Lee Jaekyung, is my beloved sister. She's my precious baby sister. If there is anybody who messes with her. You will find me. I'm Sorry once more. " Chunji and Jaekyung bowed down.

I got the mike from Chunji.

"Hello everybody, I'm Kwon Mikyu. Maybe everybody would know me as the nerd in school. But that's not me. I'm really sorry for marrying your precious L.Joe oppa. But, what happens when we fall in love two years ago? When we realise that we were meant to be together? I'm really sorry. " I bowed down 90degrees. Tears started to drop down. Lollipop pulled me up and wiped away my tears.

People went from jeering to cheering. Lollipop gave me a hug. I smiled.

This wasn't that bad afterall....

I saw Gayoon staring at me. Can I take back my sentence?