How We Became Close 202

Badass, This Is For You.

HOW WE BECAME CLOSE 202:

Yes. I am gonna tell you how we became really close. o/ \o

It was actually because of bullying Ri. XD

2013-03-10.  Somebody (a troll, actually) reserved for GD first.  And we were teasing Ri about Nyongtory/GRi which makes perfect sense and coincidence.

Yes. It was about GRi, how we would pull Ri out where he was hiding (which was under his bed).

Bullying Ri was the funnest, greatest thing I had that day. Really.

I realized that it was there where I first favorited your tweet.

"I SHOULD BE HERE WHEN GD ARRIVES"

You always miss things.  ALWAYS. :C

Anyway, we were talking about sacrifices and stuff.  Sactifices, HUHA! ^^

You even said that you would do the same to me when Minzy comes.  Daezy, huh?

We "talked" to Jiyong-hyung, told Ri to cut heads and feet in order to love him.

What does it take to love you, you asked.

I wanted to ask you the same thing.  But I can't.  I was too shy, too new, maybe.

Tas nagulat ka nagtatagalog ako. Hurhur. XD Ganun talaga, one proud Pinoy here! ^^

Haha okay after that troll sentence, I also realized that the first time you called me D'lite was the time you were frustrated you missed out GD's reservation.

"FIRST DLITE THEN GD THEN THIS STRAIGHT COUPLE (HimNa) aish cl you pabo ><"

Funny; I wanted to say you're not a pabo.

First high five we had: :D

"WE NEED TO HIGH FIVE VIRTUALLY /raises hand/"

Yep.

And when HimNa was Flynn Rider x Rapunzel?

I said...

"I wish I could find my Rapunzel too, one of these days."

But then I knew, right there and then that I found her.  My Rapunzel, my Ariel.

My Ahjumma.

You.