So baby turn off your phone

Turn off your phone

 

Turn off your phone

Jessica hurriedly made her way to her girlfriend’s apartment. Even though it was her birthday and her beloved girlfriend who is too geeky-to-celebrate-her-girlfriend’s-birthday-outside was meant to take her somewhere, she didn’t mind spending it in her girlfriend’s place. She straightened her coat and fixed her wavy hair before pressing the doorbell.  Suddenly she heard shuffling noise from the other side of door. Jessica tapped her foot to the ground while staring at the ground, waiting for her girlfriend to open up.

“Hey.. I was waiting for you baby.. Hah.. Come in..” Yuri sang with the slow music in the background. This action made Jessica dumbfounded. She scanned her girlfriend’s outfit; not her normal geeky and ‘innocent but hot’ attire.

“Uhm.. Thanks?” The blonde girl awkwardly smiled as she took Yuri’s hand which is stretching out to her.

I’m sorry.. your make-up looks y today.”  Yuri smirked, caressing her girlfriend’s cheeks which has tint of pink blush.

“Don’t be sorr-“ Jessica was hella confused but she was cut off by Yuri.

The tanned girl explored the older girl’s coat with her warm hands, making sure that she feels every part of Jessica’s body, “It looks like you put a lot of thought into your outfit too.” Yuri bit her lower lip, looking up to meet her girlfriend’s eyes, “But your make-up will be erased, and your pretty clothes will come off, baby.”

Jessica was too engrossed in figuring out what’s wrong with Yuri so the tanned girl resumed singing as she lead the blonde girl to her room, “I’m sorry my room is a bit messy. I had time but I didn’t clean it on purpose.” Yuri smiled cheekily and traced her girlfriend’s lip using her index finger, “Because it’s gonna get messy anyway.”

*ring ring*

Jessica rummaged through her pocket for her phone. Yuri smirked when she read who the caller was. She made her fingers walk from the older girl’s shoulder, arms and finally her hand made its way to Jessica’s phone. But Jessica already answered it, “Hello?”

It didn’t stop Yuri from singing thought, “Turn off your phone so no one can interrupt us. Turn off your phone, let’s leave to our own little world starting now.”

“Yuri, I’m talking to my boss.” Jessica silently hissed, her phone still in contact with her ear.

“Let’s hug each other, let’s kiss each other. Do a y dance for me in your bare body.” The younger girl still played, and kissing Jessica’s other ear. The blonde girl finally lost her balance due to her legs shivering. But she still tried to compose herself together and listen to her boss, “Yes, I’m listening.”

Yuri slowly ran her hands down Jessica’s thighs whilst still doing its job on the blonde girl’s ear, “So baby, turn off your phone and let’s spend our own hot night together.” And just by hearing that, Jessica shut her phone, throws it on the couch, and jump onto Yuri’s arms.  

Cr: Jay Park - Turn off your phone 

Just a short drabble in this rainy rainy night c: *smirks*