The Vampire Hidden Within

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~HyunA's pov~

 

 

My name is Kim Hyun-Ah and I desire to be as human as possible because... you see...

 

I'm a vampyre...

 

A creature of the night...

 

A mistress of darkness...

 

A complete monster...

 

No! I don't turn into a bat, I definitely don't sparkle, and I do not... I repeat I do not sleep inside a coffin so don't ask! What's with that crap anyway?

 

Some call my kind purebloods... Whatever that nonsense means I don't know. I don't get it!

 

The one and only thing girls want in this world is true love...

Sadly, because of what I am, I can't obtain that!

 

I try to keep myself from getting too close to others especially the opposite ! If I don't... I do not know what will happen but I know it'd bad...

 

Bad for me...

 

Worst for them...

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Sunlight lightly plays upon my room's window pane. The echo of it's rays hits my sleepy eyes.

 

Today I feed. Days like these are a silent nightmare for me. I hate hurting others but I'm a special type of vamp that can't drink any other blood then human.

 

Don't get me wrong I don't kill anyone. I just take what I need and leave them alive. Trust me I tried drinking animal blood and the outcome wasn't a good one.

 

I don't why but the taste of human blood sends me on dangerous demonic frenzy and I feel like I'm high for days in a human's perspective.

 

I get up from my bed and change from my bed clothes to a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a pair of black army boots I took from my last victim.

 

I look at myself in the mirror before I put on my favorite black leather jacket. I walked up to my front door and open it looking back one last time.

 

I had a bad feeling about today yet I always think that way. Then I strut into my living room and head to the front to door. I opened it and leave my small apartment.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter