Just a misunderstanding

THIS is not happening to me! (eng. ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The next morning*

Seungri's POV

"Oh my God, my God, my God .... Make it stop." I groaned in pain as I leaned my head against the desk in my office. Truthfully I didn't know how the hell I got here...dressed. I just remembered that I was drinking a lot, dancing on a couch and... getting ?

Oh for heaven's sake, what was I done last night?

*Flashback*

"Seungri, where are you?" I could hear the voice of someone shouting but I was too concentrated on staying upright.

"Come Seungri! Let's dance a little! " I felt a tug and someone grabbed me hard, sticking her (I hope it was a her) body against mine.

And I just couldn't resist the temptation.

* End of flashback *

Oh my God, who had I kissed? Or what is worse, I had done something more than kiss?

My head hurts trying to want to remember.

"Hey you, mister lovey dovey" Daesung's voice heard not so distant to me and I lifted my head gently, to see his smile of 'I-told-you-not-drank'. He turned around and sat on a chair in front of me.

"Oh shut up and don't start with your sermons, okay?"  I rested my head on my left hand heavily and tried to look lucid, although I think I failed.

"Sermons?" Daesung asked trying to feign innocence.

"Don't play dumb with me. That look I know it well, you put it every time I'm hungover." I groan as I said, the pain was killing me and Daesung was not doing it easier.

Daesung raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Don't you think I have a reason?"

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, iI'm going to kill you Daesung, it hurts, it hurts.

"Don't ask me, it hurts me thinking!" I replied covering my face with pain. When I heard the laughter of Daesung, I uncovered my face, offended. "What's so funny?"

"You." Daesung replied without a second thought, making me angrier. "Don't you remember who you kissed?"

His question stunned me a few seconds, does he know?

Dah, Seungri, of course he knows.

"N-no ..." My voice sounded worried, I hated show weakness to others. But Daesung's smile made ​​me feel worse and worse all the damn hangover, but I tried to look civil.

"My sister."

"..."

"You kissed my sister, Seungri!"

"Oh," I said with tone gone, trying to remember something ... but nothing, surely I was too drunk. "WHAT!" I suddenly exclaimed surprised, Did he just said SISTER?

Daesung just simply make a strange face, but didn't say anything. How strange, if he had kissed my sister I already had thrown him for the forty floor's window.

"How did that happen?" I asked as I rubbed my temples in a vain attempt to calm the headache.

 Daesung cleared his throat. "Well, you were a mess dancing with Chaerin near the sofa, and your sister shouted to stop drinking but she was just like you" I heard him laugh a moment and continued. "You suddenly disappeared from the room and Minji said she wanted to go to the terrace, she ... you know, is a bit ..."

I nodded as I knew what he meant and I gestured for him to continue.

"And we heard noises in the bedroom" I noticed that Daesung was trying to not to laugh, surely of my after-drunk-horrified face.

"Oh earth, swallow me." I sighed heavily and suddenly something did click.

 

Flashback

No one's POV

"What are you ... doing?" An extremely dizzy  Seungri asked  while he was pulled into a room and pushed against the door.

"Shh, Seungri. Someone could hear us. " A woman whispered as she put her hands on the edge of his pants.

"But ..." Seungri couldn't think of anything coherent or be strong enough to push this woman, it was like he was really stoned.

"Nothing you don't want  it's gonna happen." She raised her hands slowly up to the collar of his shirt, paused and smiled mischievously to catch her ​​lips with Seungri. And he did nothing more than reciprocate, putting both hands around her waist, pulling her to his intoxicated body.

* End of Flashback *

I can't believe it, I can't believe it, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

"Bom and Taeyang were kissing behind the couch and Chaerin was with the microphone singing 'I will survive'" Daesung continued speaking and made a gesture with his shoulders when I asked why Chaerin was  singing 'I will survive'.

Really weird.

"When Dara realized you weren't in the room she got like crazy, I tried to calm her but she threatened me that if I didn't find you she was going to to cut me into pieces."

I blinked impressed by what Daesung had just said. "Are you serious?" I asked not believing that my sweet sister was able to threaten someone.

"Believe me, it was the first time I was afraid of Dara." Daesung's body shuddered at the thought. "Are you sure it's not your girlfriend? She acted like a crazy psychotic girlfriend looking for her womanizer boyfriend." Daesung asked really serious but then laughed.

" I'm. SO. NOT. A. Womanizer. " I point out each word as much as allow my headache. 

"So you admit you're her boyfriend?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes" I answered mechanically until I saw Daesung smiled triumphantly and I was unable to process his question. "NO!" I exclaimed but then I felt a sharp twinge in my head so I shut up, in pain. "Stop confusing me!"

Daesung raised his hands as if he was pointed by a weapon. "If you say so." He spoke pretending to believe me, but I knew he didn't.

I kept rubbing my head when we heard someone knocking on the door of my office. Daesung turned his head at the same time the door opened.

My body froze to see who it was.

 

-Out of Office-

"Jennie!" A thin woman with short stature appeared on the 11th floor. She walked elegantly down to a desk that was outside the manager's office of Marketing.

"Yes? Can I help you?" The girl who was sitting at the desk took off her glasses and looked at the woman in front of her with kindness.

"Good afternoon, I am the representative of the Mr. Kwon." The woman handed a card with her information. "I came here to warn your boss that Mr. Kwon will be here in 30 minutes. He could clear his schedule to see him today."

Jennie blinked, confused.

"But their meeting is tomorrow."

  The woman let out a chuckle.  "That's why I'm here, to inform you that  Kwon Jiyong is coming. And you better be ready, it depends on him the contract   Mr. Kwon. is about to sign"   Jennie swallowed, she had to warn Seungri.   "Well, there's nothing else I can do here so, I leave." The woman gave her a wry smile when checked from head to toe. "Nice blouse, for the next one more button if you want to draw the attention of any man around here, dear. And eat, you need it." She turned and laughed as he walked. "Idiot anorexic."

"." Jennie whispered looking at the neck of her blouse. Daring to say that, if she wasn't  in working hours she surely would  give her a beating. After all there are 11 floors and she could reach her in the lobby.

Jennie No, remember your therapies, you cannot do those things in working hours.

"Lunch time!" The supervisor shouted suddenly passing in front of her.

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not in working time now." She thought and a sinister smile appeared on her face. Without hesitation she ran toward the lobby.

"Wait for me, ." She whispered, completely forgetting what that detestable woman had commissioned.

-Seungri's office-

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but I come to give you these papers because the business manager 'GyM' send them this morning." Minji approached my table, put the papers in front of me and looked at me a moment, she smiled slightly for a few seconds then look at his brother and whisper something I didn't understand.  "Well, I don't interrupt anymore, continue your talk." She bowed at us and turned to leave and close the door behind her.

Daesung and I looked a bit confused.

"What the hell just happened?"  I asked almost alarmed, not understanding anything the situation. She and I had kissed or maybe more than that just yesterday, I don't remember, but now she comes quietly, smiling at me like that?   I did't understand, didn't understand at all.   "I don't understand it either." He replied with a weird smile on his face.   "Why are you smiling like that? Ya! Stop doing that, it's creepy me out!" I said and I heard him laugh. Now I'm more confused.   "Now I understand everything." Daesung said with the same smile. "She turns ''lovey dovey' as long as she is drunk but the next day she don't remember anything."    “…”   "Seungri, she doesn't remember what happened yesterday."   My heart felt lighter when I heard him say those words. How relieved I felt at this time, if wasn't for the headache  sure I would have been dancing with happiness.   "What a relief." I said with a small smile, but I felt something weird about my ribs. "Aww ..." I groaned softly, but Daesung did listen.   "Is something wrong?" He asked me really worried.   "It hurts near the ribs ..." I said while looking the wound with my hands until I felt like a path set in my torso. In other words, a large scratch was going the right side of my body began and ended right where my spine. What the hell ...   "Oh." Daesung started laughing nervously as he scratched his neck, always did that when he was nervous. I kept looking at him deeply until he sighed defeated. "I think I forgot to tell you about that part."    "What part?" I asked dangerously.   "Well ..."   *Flashback Daesung's POV*   "Listen, Daesung. Bring me Seungri, or ... "   Dara had me pinned to the edge of the dining table and had her hands tightly fastened around my neck. Now she didn't looked  friendly or sweet at all, instead she looked like a predator looking for prey. And that made ​​me nervous, very nervous. I could hardly control my heartbeat.   "Or ... I'll make small scratches with a knife in your whole body and I will throw you into the sea for the sharks to eat you alive." Dara whispered with a genuine smile.   For God's sake, this woman was not serious, right? Dara was a crazy psychopath when she was with many drinks?   Dara's eyes made ​​me think she wasn't joking at all.   She let me go and smiled, picked up the knife and started rocking from side to side in her hand. Dara stepped back and began to hum.   I watched her actions a few seconds and quickly walked away in search of Seungri, Dara seemed these girls of horror movies that look cute and cuddly but they are who kill his whole family and play with their dead bodies.    Good luck yours, S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter