My Lollipop Love 1/2

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 
 
IU's POV
 
"Jieun-ah, waegurae?? Did I make you mad?"
 
"Ani....I'm not mad...." 'Aish!! That babo Yoseob......*pouts*' 
 
 
»»Flashback««
 
 
"I-I like you sunbae-nim..." Some random girl said.
 
"Mian....I don't feel the same way...*hands her a piece of chocolate* would you accept my apology?"
 
"Ne? Ah...n-ne..." She grabbed the chocolate from his hand.
 
"Uljima~ you look cuter when you smile~" he flashed her a smile.
 
"Jinjja?? *runs to friends* WAHHH HE CALLED ME CUTE!!!"
 
*Yoseob chuckles and walks my way*
 
 
»»End of Flashback««
 
 
"Really? Ok then." He said as he started to walk away.
 
"Yo–" *bunch of fangirls* "WAHHHHHH IT'S YOSEOB!!!!!!! MAYBE TODAY HE'LL GIVE US CHOCOLATE AGAIN!!!"
 
'Tch....he never gives me any chocolates....not that I like chocolate anyways...' I continued to sulk as I walked to my locker. 'He used to only give ME candy....my favorite lollipops...' I opened my locker, threw my stuff in, and slammed it shut. 
 
'Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.....should I get him something?...aish molla...'
 
"Jieun-ah~ still mad?"
 
"I told you I–" he covered my mouth with his hand and shoved us into the nearest room which happened to be the janitors' closet. 
 
"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!"
 
"Shhhh~ they're going to find us if you keep making noise!" He said in a half whisper.
 
I quieted down as I heard the footsteps of his school fangirls thumping down the hall. He finally took his hand off my mouth.
 
"I told you....I'm not....mad.."
 
"Hehe if you're not mad then.....that means you're JEALOUS~!!!!"
 
This time I covered his mouth.
 
"SHHHHHHH!!! I don't want anyone to misunderstand us if they find us!!"
 
*chuckles* "Who cares if they misunderstand? Everyone but you already knows that I–"
 
"That you what? What don't I know? Why aren't you telling me!? Aren't we best friends!!"
 
"Uhh....it's....a secret~ blehh~ merong~~"
 
"AISH!! Forget it!!" I pouted as I opened the door to come face to face with the janitor. 'This guy creeps me out....I bet he's a ert....' I thought as I walked past him.
 
"Jieun-ah!! You mad again?! Mian mian~ don't be mad~ ok??"
 
I spun around only to realize just how close he was. Our noses were almost touching. He leaned in and hugged me. His warmth breath touching my neck as a blush spread on my face.
 
"Mianhe~ forgive me, eung? Ah jebal~ if you don't get unmad I'm going to get mad!" I giggled at what he said.
 
"Aigoo~ silly Seobbie...what person wouldn't be able to forgive you.."
 
"You..."
 
"Mwoh?? Me?? When? When did I?"
 
"That time when we were 5 and I stole your lollipop...you kept saying you'd hate me forever and you wouldn't forgive me."
 
"Yah! I was five!! I forgive you, ok??"
 
"Hahaha yay~" He pulled back from the hug. 'Aww~ I wanted to stay like that a little longer..' The warning bell rang.
 
"Bye Seobbie~ let's meet at my locker later, ok?" I said and rushed off to class. 
 
The last bell rang signifying the end of school. I rushed to my locker eager to see him until I bumped into someone. That someone covered my mouth and pulled me into the janitors' closet. When they closed the door and let go of my hand I turned around.
 
"YANG YO–" 
 
"Hello~" 
 
"Mr.......janitor...??...." I said as my eyes widened. He gave me a creepy smile as he crept closer. I kept backing up as he inched forward until my back hit the wall.
 
"Y-YOSEOB-AH!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.