Don't you ever try to hurt her!

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

For all those legends who have been commenting your top 3 fav moments and the people who have been commenting everytime in every chapter I am very thankful for you all.I love you all and I will be updating more :D


At JYP University

SeoKyu

At the Canteen

Nichkhun and Kyuhyun are drinking coffee.

''What's the plan?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Plan? What plan?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Ohh great! Just great.This is what I love about you! Your innocence!'' Nichkhun sarcastically said. ''Okay just joking already! I mean what plan did you make for the exams?''

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun answered.

''You won't be so calm about this.Look when Victoria made a bet with you about the talent show you didn't say anything but at last you won.You fooled Seohyun that she had to sing so you definately did think of something right?'' Nichkhun chatted.

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun calmly answered.

''Fine let's make a bet.I will bet with you that you will not pass with flying colours in this year.Wanna bet?'' Nichkhun asked and took his hand out hoping for an handshake but Kyuhyun shakes his head. ''Oh seems like someone is scared.''

''Nichkhun would you like to shut up or do you wanna be punched by me?'' Kyuhyun threatened.

''Okay we just made a deal.Let's see who wins the bet.'' Nichkhun replied.

Kyuhyun stands up and sees that Seohyun,at the side of the canteen,angrily looking at Kyuhyun.

*Oh god! Did she hear about the bet?* Kyuhyun thought.

Kyuhyun quickly walks up to Seohyun.

''Seohyun actually Nichkhun was just---'' Kyuhyun was about to continue his sentence when Seohyun walked away from Kyuhyun. ''Aish I think she heard everything!''

''I don't think so besides so what if she heard everything?''' Nichkhun answered.

''You don't understand!'' Kyuhyun angrily said. ''Forget it man! Just remember that not all girls are the same!''

Kyuhyun walks away from Nickhun as he tried to stop Seohyun from walking further away.

''Sorry Dude!'' Nichkhun called out.


SooWook

At a classroom

Class had just finished and only SooWook were left inside the classroom since they were the ones left behind still packing their belongings.

''How many times do I have to explain to people that everyone loves to be successful but it needs hard work not some shortcuts!'' Ryeowook talked loudly enough so Sooyoung could hear him. ''Since I have been 1st every-year I have learnt that without hard work Success is impossible.The rest depends on you.''

Ryeowook walks out of the classroom.

''I promise you Ryeowook that by my hard work and studying everyday I will beat you in the exams and gain your position then you'll know that I am not lazy and I don't depend on other people's success.This is a promise by Busan's Sooyoung!'' Sooyoung angrily promised.

------------------------------------------------------

At a corrider

Sooyoung was walking when she bumped into Amber.

''Sorry Amber.'' Sooyoung apologised.

''Where are you going?'' Amber asked.

''Class.'' Sooyoung told.

''You're gonna go by the long way? Why don't you take a shortcut.I'm gonna walk by the short way wanna join?'' Amber asked.

*Everyone loves to be successful but it needs hard work not some shortcuts!* Ryeowook's voice echoed inside Sooyoung's voice. ''Shortcut? No! I think I will take the long way.''

''Okay your choice but don't you complain to me later that you're late.'' Amber said and walked through the short way.

''Short cut? I will be late for class so...fine I'll take the short way!'' Sooyoung said and was about to take it when............

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook called out which made Sooyoung stop and turn around. ''I knew it.You were gonna use the short way! I expected this from you!''

''Why you!'' Sooyoung shouted but Ryeowook disappeared. ''Eh? Where did he go? He was just here.Oh my god! I think I am going mad.No Sooyoung even if it will take time don't take the short cut.''

Sooyoung was walking when.....

''I can't cheat.Sooyoung don't cheat.'' Sooyoung talked to herself.

''Sooyoung this is easy for you right? Why don't you cheat since you do love shortcuts don't you.'' Ryeowook taunted.

''You!'' Sooyoung shouted but Ryeowook disappeared again. ''YA! What is this happening to me!?''

Sooyoung was walking when...

''I knew it! You would cheat.Why don't you ask them what the answers are.'' Ryeowook teased.

''Excuse me! I think you are mistaken but I don't do this!'' Sooyoung yelled but AGAIN Ryeowook disappeared. ''Why do I see Ryeowook everywhere I go?! Aigooo I'm getting crazy and crazy by time!''

Sooyoung walks ahead while shaking her head when she saw Ryeowook walking to her direction.SooWook both roll their eyes when they see each other and Ryeowook was walking when........

''When will you stop following me!?'' Sooyoung yelled which made Ryeowook raise his eyebrow. ''What?!''

''What?'' Ryeowook asked.

''What do you wanna say to me?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''What do you wanna hear?'' Ryeowook questioned back.

''One minute.Just stay here and don't disappear.'' Sooyoung said and walked away.She thought that Ryeowook was her imagination but she was wrong.

''HEY SOOYOUNG!'' Ryeowook called out. ''SOOYOUNG!''

''Oh my god.Even Ryeowook's ghost is following me.'' Sooyoung said to herself.

''Sooyoung I think you are stressing out way too much so just relax.'' Ryeowook advised. ''Next class is important so just listen clearly okay.''

''Why don't you listen carefully since I am gonna be 1st in class.Okay please just go away Ryeowook's ghost.Please just walk away.'' Sooyoung said and walked away.

''She really needs help and she is crazy.'' Ryeowook talked while shaking his head.


At SM Junior Hospital

SiFany

At the corrider

SiFany are walking in the corrider after they had just walked out of Dr.SM's office.

''Hello! Do you like spend your time with Kibum nowadays? Just by showing me your attitude doesn't mean anything will happen to me okay! I am not scared of you and because of you I came back from Houston.Hey why don't you thank me?!'' Siwon asked which made SiFany both to stop walking.

''You want me to thank you? I think I am suffering from my bad luck since I am trapped with you and I am just doing this for my father otherwise I wouldn't even spend a second with you.'' Tiffany informed and walked ahead.

''Oh My God! Attitude huh?'' Siwon teased which made Tiffany to stop walking. ''You know what? It's my fault since I came back for YOU!''

''I think I made a mistake by defending for you to Dr.SM and today you defended for me so I think we are equal now.Now let's just finish this project as fast as we can then we can stop talking to each other.'' Tiffany said as she glared at him then walked ahead.

''FINE! I don't care but do remember to be at the bus stop at the right time!'' Siwon called out. ''IF YOU MISS IT THEN DON'T BLAME ME! YOU HEARD ME? AISH!!!!!!!!!!''

Siwon banged his hand on the wall.

''OUCH!'' Siwon said as she massaged his hand.


YoonBum

At a room

Kibum was at the side of the room's door spying on Yoona when Yoona and Zhou Mi both came out of the door and looked at Kibum.

''Kibum here?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''Zhou Mi we are getting late so let's go!'' Yoona said.

''Where are you going?'' Kibum asked.

''Why do you care?'' Yoona questioned.

''Are you Zhou Mi?'' Kibum countered.

''Are you two fighting again?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''NO!'' YoonBum both answered.

''We were gonna go see Siwon and Tiffany.'' Zhou Mi informed.

''Zhou Mi let's go already.'' Yoona demanded.

''I'll go with you guys then.'' Kibum said.

''Why? Are you spying on me or do you want to follow me to see if I will meet Dr.SM or not?'' Yoona questioned.

''Where did Dr.SM come in this?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''Well I just want to know how Siwon and Tiffany are.'' Kibum lied. ''They are also my friends you know.''

Yoona stormed off.

''Yoona!'' Zhou Mi called out but Yoona ignored him. ''Oh she is mad.''

''Let's go.'' Kibum said.


TaeTeuk

At a road

Taeyeon was walking on the road,not paying any attention about her surroundings and behind her was a truck.The truck was almost about to hit her when Leeteuk runs and pulls her out of the way making TaeTeuk to both fall on the ground.Taeyeon was on the floor while Leeteuk was on top of her.

''LEAVE ME!'' Taeyeon angrily shouted as she pushed Leeteuk away from her. ''So you followed me and now you are here? Why won't you stop following me?''

''I am not following you!'' Leeteuk lied.

TaeTeuk both stand up.

''LIES! You lied to me again! JUST GET LOST FROM HERE THIS INSTANT!'' Taeyeon shouted.

''Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk called out.

''Don't you follow me otherwise.....'' Taeyeon pointed her finger to Leeteuk as she threatened him.

''Taeyeon I came here for my work.'' Leeteuk told.

''JUST SHUT UP!'' Taeyeon shouted again. ''STOP MAKING EXCUSES UP. I know your real intentions and because of this disgusting act I can't meet my Kangin but why do you care?! Kangin.''

''Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk pulled her out of the road again.

''STOP TOUCHING ME!'' Taeyeon screamed at Leeteuk.She couldn't trust him,not after that disgusting act he did.All she wanted right now was to be in the arms of her one and only Kangin.

''Taeyeon listen to me!'' Leetuek pulled her out of the road again before she got hit.

*SLAP*

Taeyeon slapped Leeteuk and was about to walk off when Leeteuk angrily pulled her and this time he put his hands on her arms tightly,making sure she wouldn't be free from his grasp.

''You're lucky you are a girl cause if you were a boy then you wouldn't even dream about what I would do to you.Dr.Taeyeon Kim you didn't purchased me so you can behave anyway you like with me! Think before you slap me again and once and for all I am just here to help you! Alright so I can help you find whoever you want to find so keep this attitude to yourself.'' Leeteuk told.

Taeyeon pushed Leeteuk's arms away from hers.

''I don't want your help you understand me! YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!'' Taeyeon shouted as she pointed her finger to Leeteuk.

''Leave you alone?'' Leeteuk pulled Taeyeon again. ''So you can get crushed by a truck again right?''

''DON'T TOUCH ME!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Listen to me!'' Leeteuk pulled her. ''LEAVE THIS CRAZYNESS OF YOURS! YOU CAN ALSO DIE FROM THIS!''

''Then let me die! I can't live without Kangin and I don't want to talk to you.I need to go.I would rather die than live without Kangin.Just let me die.'' Taeyeon cried as she struggled to be free from Leeteuk's grasp but Leeteuk just won't let her go.

Taeyeon pushed Leeteuk and quickly ran away.

''TAEYEON LISTEN TO ME!'' Leeteuk called out but Taeyeon ignored him and ran faster. ''DAMN IT!''


At JYP Senior Hospital

HyoHyuk and YunBoA

Dr.Yunho and Dr.BoA were walking when they almost bumped into each other.

''Hi BoA.'' Yunho greeted.

''Oh..Hi.'' BoA awkwardly greeted. ''What happen? You are sweating a lot.''

''Oh sorry.'' Yunho quickly wiped the sweat off his forehead.

''Let's meet later since I'm running late on the session I have.'' BoA replied.

''BoA I need to talk to you.'' Yunho talked.

''Now?'' BoA asked.

''Y-Y-Yes.'' Yunho stuttered.

''What is it?'' BoA asked while walking.

''Like this?'' Yunho questioned.

''Why? Is there any problem to tell me in this way?'' BoA asked.

Yunho pulled BoA and went inside the fire escape stairway.

''Yunho.'' BoA whispered as she feared if anyone saw them.

''Sorry Sorry.'' Yunho said.

''I hope you do know what you are doing.''' BoA talked.

''Don't be scared since no one comes here.BoA I..uhm..wanted to say to you.'' Yunho told. ''BoA I.uhm...yesterday I came to your house so I hope you didn't feel bad about that.'' Yunho said but inside he was cursing himself since he wanted to tell her something else.BoA just smiled.

''No.'' BoA smiled and took out a handkerchief. ''Sweat.Wipe your sweat.''

''Thank you!'' Yunho smiled and wiped his sweat.

HyoHyuk were opening the door of the fire escape stairway when they saw Yunho and BoA already inside at their love spot.

''And...And this is our new fire escape.'' Eunhyuk acted like he was showing Hyoyeon around the hospital.

''Oh okay.'' Hyoyeon acted along.

''No Dr.BoA we need to clean this place out.We need to maintain this place!'' Yunho acted.

''Yeah I think we do.'' BoA acted along.

''Yeah I was showing Dr.BoA around as well.'' Yunho said.

''Aren't you two late for your sessions?'' BoA tried to shoo them away.

''Yeah we were gonna go there.'' HyoHyuk both said and went away.


At the locker room

Eunhyuk was opening Hyoyeon's locker when....

''Why don't you just respect other people's belongings?'' Sungmin snickered.

''Why do you care?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''I'm not selfish like you.'' Sungmin told.

''What do you mean?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''You want to Gangnam with Sunny right?'' Sungmin smirked and Eunhyuk's eyes went wide. ''You went there being her boyfriend and husband-to-be.''

''How do you know this?'' Eunhyuk whispered.

''Why do you care? Just go do your work.'' Sungmin advised.

''Why do you care if I went there? You do your work.'' Eunhyuk countered.

''Just change yourself Eunhyuk otherwise you will regret it.'' Sungmin advised.


At the canteen

Sungmin had called Eunhyuk to the corner to talk to him.

''What is it?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''What's your problem?'' Sungmin angrily asked. ''Why are you doing this?''

''What did I do?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''You know pretty well what I am talking about.Whenever I talk to Hyoyeon you interrupt us!'' Sungmin answered.

''You called me here to say that?'' Eunhyuk asked and Sungmin nodded.

''I know what you are thinking.You just fear that I will tell everyone you went to Sunny's house to being her boyfriend right?'' Sungmin asked.

''No I'm not thinking about anything.'' Eunhyuk replied.

''Look I don't give a damn if you go to Sunny's house or someone elses'.Sunny is a very nice girl and I know you are trying to flirt with both Hyoyeon and Sunny but beware of one thing=If you ever try to do anything that will hurt Sunny or if you cheat on her then I will not spare you.I mean it Eunhyuk so just remember this'' Sungmin warned.

''Why do you care so much about Sunny?'' Eunhyuk asked. ''Are you her boyfriend?''

''I will be the friend of every girl you try to flirt with and like I told you before I don't care about your personal life.I just want to say that don't you take advantage of anyone and have a good day.'' Sungmin said and left Eunhyuk.


HaeSica

At the meeting board

''Dr.Jessica we are not happy with your performance!'' Dr.BoA informed.

Jessica wiggles her eyebrows at Donghae signalling that she is winning the bet.Donghae shakes her head.

''Your points are being reduced day by day.'' Dr.BoA informed and showed her that she was not happy with her.

''Sorry maam.'' Jessica apologised but she is happy in the inside.

''Dr.BoA I think we should give Dr.Jessica another chance.'' Donghae interrupted which made Jessica angry.Donghae smirked at her.He just can't let her win. ''This will happen to everyone just let her deal with her personal problems then I am sure that in just a week her performance will be great.''

Jessica gives Donghae an evil look since her plan was cancelled.


SunSun

At the corrider

''YA! Sungmin! Listen to me.You started your old ways again!'' Sunny argued.

''How did I start my old ways?'' Sungmin argued back.

''Don't you play smart with me Mister! I'll slap you so hard that you will cry besides why are you spying on me?! How did you find out who I want to Gangnam with!'' Sunny cutely questioned.

''Noona phoned me and told me about you and Eunhyuk.Besides I don't have any interest on spying on you!'' Sungmin informed.

''Open your ears and listen to me! This is my life and I will bring whoever I want.I can also tell what I want to my family so don't you interfer in my life otherwise I will not spare you!'' Sunny said.

''I am not interested about your life.I don't even care if you jump out of the building or jump in a well.Why don't you tell your Eunhyuk that I don't want to get involved in this.'' Sungmin talked. ''I have to tell you something.''

''I don't care!'' Sunny replied.

''At least listen to me.'' Sungmin said.

''Have I ever listened to you?! No!'' Sunny answered.

''Forget it.'' Sungmin walked away.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. :D

Tae really needs to snap out of it and Teuk really cares for you! Hae just ruined the chance for Sica XD! Sungmin was sweet and warned Hyuk to not play with Sunny's feelings.. SiFany fighting again. HyoHyuk's love spot taken by YunBoA. Sorry no YulSung moment Soo sees Ryeowook everywhere she goes XD. Kibum spying on Yoona! Seo hears about Kyu betting on her

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SunSun=Even though they always fight Sungmin really does care about Sunny and threatened Eunhyuk not to play with Sunny's feelings! <3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk=Teuk saved Tae from being run over but poor Tae really is gonna go crazy about Kangin. <3 <3
  3. SooWook=Haha! Soo sees Ryeo everywhere she goes and she meets the real one at the end but thinks it is Ryeo's ghost :P Soo really is so funny! <3

Tell me which ones are yours!