1 - Hoya : Worst start ?

Man In Love !

Finally ! First One shot of the collection ! I really hope you'll enjoy this.

Have good time reading this !

 

MyungSoo called me to help him to get a studio ready for a mini-concert tonight. At first, I thought is was for the dance club he is in but… In the end it was for the singing club… What the heck ? And I don't know if they really need us since it's already half ready and there is so much people.

«Hoya~» MyungSoo called me cutely.

«What is it ?»

«Thank you for helping me.»

«Actually… I'm not helping your club, right ? I'm helping the singing club to prepare their mini-concert.»

«Yes ! But the dance club had to do it since we are always together in every events. And we were asked to bring friends too.»

Well, he seems happy I'm here at least. I know MyungSoo since kindergarten. Despite the fact that I'm older, we became friends quickly because we were neighbours. At first I was so jealous of him, because he is smart and handsome. But he had this cute personality that I came to like a lot. That's why we are what we can call «best friends» now. He keeps on doing his best and always tries to smile even when he feels depressed. Thought, sometimes, I get worried of him. «How is it going lately ?»

«Hmm ?»

«With the dance club.»

«Oh. Hmmm…»

«What is it ?» I guess his hyung scolded him again. These times, he always get scold because he has less time to practice since he soon has his college entrance exams. He is so busy studying and still, he wanted to help them. He smiles weakly to me. «Be honest.»

«I can't blame him for being harsh since the dance competition is about to begin. I really like my hyung.» So I was right. It's his hyung again.

I sigh. «Don't push yourself too much Myung'.» He smiles kindly. How can he keep cool on everything ? But at least, he asked for help this time and was honest to me about his hyung…

Looks like they need help to set mics. I leave MyungSoo and go to the group of student in charge of instruments installation. As I see, all cables are tangled together.

«Hyung ! How do we do that ?»

A guy asks his hyung, half begging for help. The said hyung looks really handsome. His red hair fits him… Even thought I never saw him before.

«Go fix some paper flowers, I'll try to settle this.» His way of speaking is kinda cold, but it sounds like he cares a lot about his dongsaeng. He looks cold.

«Thank you Hyung~ I'll pay you some juice later~»

«Yeah, yeah.» The dongsaeng runs to the table were he finds some paper flowers and starts to put some on the wall. Suddenly, the red-haired hyung looks at me.

«Are you going to help ?» He sounds really cold to me. Now that I look closer, his eyes are so small that I can barely see his pupils… Well, he still looks handsome, I guess. Why am I even paying attention to these details.

«Sure.» I try to help him getting over these tangled cables but, after more than 10 minutes, we were barely able to do half.

«Hoya-sshi... Are we going to make it ?» How do he know my name ? No wait, it is actually my nickname !

«Well... That's a good question...»

«Oh, sorry ! I forgot to introduce myself !» I figured that out. I didn't either. «I'm SungGyu. From the dance club.» He grins to me and holds out his hand to me. He said SungGyu ? Is it the one MyungSoo usually talks about.

«It's really nice to meet you, hyung. How do you know my name ?» I answer him coldly.

«Ah.» He takes back his hand and smiles shyly. Oh ? He actually looks a little bit cute for the cold person he is being. «I just heard MyungSoo talking with you just a moment ago.» As I thought, he is MyungSoo's hyung. «You just called me hyung ?»

«Aren't you my Hyung ? You and him had 3 years gap. Which means I am 2 years younger than you.»

«Oh really ?» He seems embarrassed. Why should he ? «MyungSoo talked about me ?» Is it the point ?!

«Yeah, he spoke about you. You are his Sunbae in dance class right ?» Maybe he is guilty about the fact he scolded him…

«Yes, it's right.» He seems to be reflecting. «And MyungSoo isn't really doing well these times. He keeps on repeating same mistakes. At this rate, we won't be able to participate to the contest which our college holds every year.» It is not MyungSoo's fault ! He is doing his best and now is his exams period. He is going to become a college student starting next spring. «I wonder why…»

«Are you blind ?!» Oops. I should have shut my mouth.

«What… Did you say ?»

«Sorry but…» STOP ! Lee HoWon you are going to be disrespectful to someone older than you !! «He has to study a lot these times. He works hard, and…» No no no ! Stupid mouth ! Listen to me !! «I think you are being too harsh to him !» That's it Lee HoWon, now you won't be able to face him anymore.

At least, I think I didn't make it sound like MyungSoo needs help. As SungGyu stares at me, his mouth wide open in shock, I decide to run away and grab MyungSoo, bringing him with me. Finally, we get out of the room. I call the elevator.

«Hoya ? Why did you bring me out of there ?» I noticed he has still some garlands in his hands. Fortunately, I got his stuff and my bag in the rush. This elevator is so slow, thought… «We still have to help ! SungGyu Hyung is going to-»

«This Hyung is not going to scold you anymore !» He looks at me with wide eyes. «I… I half yelled at him actually.» I realize my mistake.

«You did what ? You yelled at him ? How come ?»

«Actually I god mad because he kept saying you were not doing good these times. He doesn't now that you are working really hard ! Damn it. He was a high-schooler too before ! He should figure this out !» This really gets on my nerves !

«… You are so funny Hoya ! It is not his fault, he tries his best too. And I didn't tell him, he couldn't notice it.»

«I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.» Somehow, I feel guilty. I should apologies to his Sunbae as soon as I see him… If I ever get to see him again.

«I didn't expected that to happen.» He chuckles ? «But for unknown reason you made me feel lighter. Thank you Hoya~. That's my best friend.»

«Eh ?» He is thanking me ? «You're welcome then.» I should look embarrassed now…

«You're the best hyung !» He smiles brightly. At least, he seems really happy now. Finally, the elevator comes and we go back to our houses.

__

The next day I went to school and had a surprising meeting with a guy I didn't know he was in the same college as mine.

«SungGyu… Sshi ?»

«You said 'Sshi' ?» Aegumonina… «Lee HoWon, right ? I didn't know we were in same school. Well, the fact is that I didn't realised 'Hoya' was 'Lee HoWon'…» He glares at me… I'm dead meat now. Seems like I hurt him last time. «How are you ?»

Is he being sarcastic ? «Quite well… Sorry for yesterday.»

«No it's ok. Actually, you were right. I had no right to scold MyungSoo that much since he is keeping on improving even thought he's slow.» Is it a compliment or… «I understand the situation. He should have told me that… But this kid really don't like to bother people. I should apologies to you.»

In the end he is a comprehensive guy… I think. «No no, I'm the one being sorry… For being this disrespectful towards you.»

«Actually I wanted to ask you something.»

«Yeah ? What is it Sunbae.»

«You are his best friend right ?» I nod. «Do you know if MyungSoo actually likes to sing ?» What's that question ? «… Hmmm… I heard him singing after practice.»

«He really enjoy to sing but never got the confidence to sing in public.»

«Really ? So do you think he'd agree to sing ?» I raise my eyebrow as I don't get the point. «Actually, we are going to make a group with something like 6 peoples with 3 of the dancing club and 3 of the singing club. But we'll all have to sing or rap so…»

He is kind of cute all of a sudden. He looks like a hamster. «Oh ! Ok. That's awesome !» He is being all excited all by himself… And got me excited for no reasons.

«Thank you ! Oh and… Hmmm… I didn't introduced myself properly last time.» Oops… Now that I remember… I didn't really introduced myself to be honest. «I'm Kim SungGyu, third year student, soon forth year.»

«I'm Lee HoWon, first grade student. But, call me Hoya, you already know that. It's really nice to meet you again Kim Sunbae»

«Argh. Stop the honorifics already. Don't we know each other really well since yesterday ?» I feel like I'm heating up. Why again ? I have nothing to be embarrassed of. First I can't stop paying attention to his physical appearance, being surprised by his cute sides and… STOP THAT LEE HOWON !

__

Then, I started hanging out with SungGyu hyung along with MyungSoo… A lot. I didn't except we'd become that close. He is really kind when we get to know him. MyungSoo told me that SungGyu-Hyung is being particularly cheerful around me because I was the first person to scold him in his life. Does that makes sense ? Anyway, I feel weird around him. I don't know, it's just that I can't look in his eyes or I'll feel embarrassed. I wonder what's up with him. Or maybe it's me… I don't understand myself.

«Hoya !» MyungSoo calls me.

«Nae ?»

«It's SungGyu's birthday tomorrow. I totally forgot to buy him a present. Would you accompany me this afternoon ?» What did he just say ? His birthday ?

«Ok. But you have exams in few days.» It seems like I'm more worried for his exams than him…

«I have to release my stress a little bit, though. He have been so good to me, I want to buy him something, at least.» Well... I believe he studies a lot. He is so kind too. «So, see you later ! I have to go to the library and study a bit more before shopping !»

«Ok, fighting !» I cheer him up as he starts to run to library. Oh, I got a message.

«From ???, To Hoya : Can we meet ?»

… Who is it ? Should I answer it or ignore it ? Ah, a other one.

«From ???, To Hoya : Sorry, I forgot to tell you. MyungSoo gave me your phone number. It's SungGyu.»

SungGyu hyung ! Wae ? He want to meet me ? Why am I getting excited all of a sudden ?

«From Hoya, To SungGyu : Ok. Where ?»

«From SungGyu, To Hoya : I'm near the school gate. Where are you ?»

«From Hoya, To SungGyu : I'm coming.» Luckily, I'm near the school. I wonder why he wants to see me. Maybe he just want to spend some time with me ? What am I even thinking… I'm so stupid sometimes.

«Ah ! Hoya !» I should stop hanging out with him. I feel weird when I'm with Hyung.

«Hi. What's up, Hyung ?»

«Uh… It's soon MyungSoo's exams and graduation so… I was wondering if you could help me getting him a present.» Is it written 'good at choosing presents' on top of my face ? He called me just to buy MyungSoo a present ? … But he sounded so embarrassed, He should have though about it a lot before asking me for help.

«Sure…» Haa~ Why… «You are so cute Hyung.» Oops ! Did I really said it out aloud ?

«W-what ?» I'm dead. He is blush hard !

«No no no. Nothing.» Should I admit that I really appreciate how he looks cute sometimes ?

After we met in school, we started to be together all the time and discovered many common points between us. And his best friend, WooHyun started to say that SungGyu hangs out too much with his dongsaeng, me. I think WooHyun is the jealous type. They even had a small fight about me. Even thought SungGyu always sounds cold, he really cares about others and is really a warm person… So he ended up spending his time with both, WooHyun and I. Even thought WooHyun disliked… No he hated me.

«So… What does MyungSoo likes ?»

«Hmmm…» Actually, WooHyun and I got along pretty well in the end. One day he came to me with SungGyu and told me he wanted to become friend with me. Though, few days ago, he said he found 'someone interesting'. SungGyu kept on saying that, obviously, his best friend fell in love. So we barely get to see him after school.

«Hey ! Are you even listening to me ?»

«Ah ! Sorry hyung. Well, I don't know either.»

«Then don't you remember what kind of things he keeps in his house ?» That's not a uncommon question actually.

«… Mug ?»

«Oh ! That's a great idea !»

«But it's not really the season.»

He pouts. «It's still cold !» You are the only one freezing right now hyung. Stop pouting, it's too cute.

«Whatever, I know a shop where we can get cute mugs and else.» His bright smile comes out as his eyes become invisible.

«Great !!»

«You really are cute hyung.»

«Would you stop that ?»

«Why ?!» I fake a pout. He grabs my cheeks.

«Aigoo… Are you upset now ?» I look away from him. «Hoya~ Don't be upset~ Please~ ? Lead me to the shop.» He knows what he wants huh…

«Nae nae… I got it.» He beams at me.

«I'm still your Hyung Ho~ya~» He should stop acting that cute then. It's… I feel weird again. He immediately looks somewhere else. And we ended up walking without looking at each other. Uneasy… Why is that ?

Finally, we get in a small shop with many pretty things such as cooking tools and mugs.

«Oh~ This one is cute~» He takes a cup with a dog drown on it. «I'm a bit scared of dogs but this mug is cute.»

«You have sense Hyung. I'm pretty sure MyungSoo would like it.» He grins… Then he also take a purple mug with mustache pattern on it.

«This one looks cute. I'll by it for a friend.» He looks excited. I wonder who he is talking about.

«WooHyun ?»

«I have other friends than WooHyun.» He glares at me… With his small eyes.

«Ok ok~» Looks like he took a third one but a all white one. Maybe it is to decorate it himself ?

He ended up buying these mugs and asked for present wrapping paper. Then we decided to rest in a café. I payed him a hot chocolate and got myself a cappuccino. We discussed a little, without looking at each other, again…

__

«Thank you so much for the day Hoya. See you tomorrow~»

«It was my pleasure Hyung~» Huh ? My voice pithed up ?

__

Later, I got to the library and found a asleep MyungSoo. His note books under him.

«MyungSoo~»

«Hmmm… Hoya ? Aigumonina !» He gets up in a sudden making me fall on the floor hardly. «Wah ! Sorry Hoya ! I was so surprised… I didn't excepted myself to fell asleep.»

«I figured that.» He helps me to get up. «I'll wait you outside so you can clean your mess.» I chuckle as he hits me lightly.

At first, MyungSoo told me we should go to the cooking shop, in which I went few hours ago with SungGyu, but I managed to bring him somewhere else without having him suspecting me.

«Recently, I feel weird when I'm with SungGyu-Hyung…» I tell MyungSoo when he finally chooses piercing as a present.

«Really ? Wae ?» He seems worried.

«I don't know, it's not that I don't like like to hang out with him but… It's… Maybe it's because he is my Hyung. It feels embarrassing to look at him, and I can't speak freely.» MyungSoo pays and get his present.

«He scares you ?» I glare at him and he plafully hits my back. «You know, I think I know what is your problem.»

«So it is MY problem ?» He looks at me with big eyes. As we get out of the shop, he grabs my hand and look straight in my eyes.

«What are you doing ?»

«Do you feel any uncomfortable ?»

«No.»

«Isn't your heart beating fast ?»

«Of course not !»

«Then imagine I'm SungGyu Sunbae !»

SungGyu hyung holding my hands ?! I pull my hands out of his. «What do you mean ?» Why am I stupidly reacting like that ?

«It's simple, you fell in love, Hoya ! Congratulation !» Did he just said I fell in love with my Hyung ? «You know, I kind of knew he was your type.»

«Wha- First ! How could you know he is my type, I never felt that way for a guy !»

«Huh ? Liar ! And DongWoo Sunbae ?»

«Are you telling me that when I was feeling-… Now, that I think about it, I did feel uneasy around hil at a moment but it vanished.»

«See ?» Is he saying that I had love SongWoo Sunbae and that I have a crush on SungGyu Hyung ? «You should buy something to Hyung, for his birthday. And tell him your true feelings !»

«Yah ! I'm still not sure !» Good… I'm stuttering now ? «Well… I guess I'll buy him something at least.»

«Yup !» MyungSoo pats my back. «Now, go !» He pushes me. «I'll go back home to study so see you tomorrow !»

__

Now… Where should I buy SungGyu Hyung a present ? I'm not even sure about what he likes ! There is really nothing scarier than a store. Especially… Girl's store…

It gets darker now and I still can't bring myself to enter any shop since nothing seems good. Still… There is this store I'm curious about. It looks like they are selling many goods that SungGyu may like… Even though, everything seems for girls.

I finally decide to enter the shop .

Oh my god ! Why is there only women ?! I feel their stares.

«May I help you ?» One of the shop's staff beams to me.

«Hmmmm…» So, I just discovered I'm gay and I want to buy something to confess to a guy ! «No, thank you.» I smile to her.

I ended up spending half a hour searching all over the shop for something that SungGyu Hyung may like… Why is this so hard ? And why do I feel like I should stay in this store ? I even tried some sandals… I think I've gone mad. This bag is… Oh my god ! No way ! It's for women !! How could I even try this !

«Excuse me, we are going to close in 5 minutes.» The same girls from before tell me.

«Oh, ok.» I was about to leave the store when suddenly something caught my eyes. I never looked in the showcase.

«Can you show me this necklace please ?» I nearly begged her. She looks in the showcase curiously and smiles at me. She takes the necklace off with it's box and gives it to me.

It is a silver necklace with a small silver heart on it. This is so beautiful.

«I'll buy this one.»

__

As I get out of the store… Oh, it's dark outside… No, the problem is, «Did I just bough this necklace for SungGyu Hyung ?! Oh my god !!!!!» Some people walking nearby stares at me.

«Hoya ?» I blench as I hear a familiar voice.

«Hey… SungGyu Hyung.» I say hesitantly. My smile is so tensed…

«What are you doing here ? I hear you screaming "Oh my god", what happened ?» He comes next to me and looks at my pale blue paper bag in which the present has neatly been wrapped up. «You bought something ? Is it for MyungSoo ?»

«Uh… Yeah…» He frowns and stairs at me. But I immediately look somewhere else as I can feel my cheeks burning.

«What is it ? Are you ok ?» He takes my hand in his and lift up his other hand to my forehead. «You don't have fever. I guess you didn't catch a cold yet. Go back home and rest, Hoya. You are so tense.» He smiles brightly.

«N-nae. I will.» I say. But… He doesn't loosen up his grip. I stay still… I can't move because my heart is beating so fast that if I move I know I'll do something really clumsy like loosing my balance and ending up on the floor. I look straightly in his small eyes, «M-My hand…»

«Hm ? Oh !» He suddenly releases my hand and look down on the floor. «I-I-I… I'm sorry…»

«It's ok ! I'll be going Hyung ! See you tomorrow to the party !» I wave at him and don't wait for his answer… Oh my god ! Is this feeling real ? Is what just happened real ?

Aegumonina. It's real !

My heart beats faster and faster as I try to recall what just happened.

My cheeks burns and my hand, which he held so tightly, is all moist.

Until know I felt only weird and thought it was that feeling called "love" but… What is this ?

It felt uncomfortable, embarrassing… Really uneasy but still… I wanted to stay by his side and hug him. Am I becoming a ert ?

I even bough something so cheesy without thinking.

So MyungSoo was right ?

I'm in love ?

I did fell in love with SungGyu Hyung !

 

Sorry, I know this is rea~lly long. I had even more to write down but as I want to do a one shot collection I can't do it on 2 chapters. So~ I really hope you enjoyed this !! Feel free to critisize me.

Thank you so much for reading ! Love you~