Chapter 1

These Feelings You Get

  "I'll pick you up when class ends."

  The blonde merely nodded, the butterflies in his stomach didn't stop. It was his first day and he was still as nervous as he was this morning. He watched as the younger went to his own class before turning to his own. As expected, the class were buzzed with noises of chit chats and empty conversations. He kept to himself, avoiding any potential trouble. The others didn't pay much attention to him, making it easy for him to slip in.

  He took a seat in the back, next to the window. He barely sat there for five minutes when a bag landed on his desk, startling him. He looked up to see a boy his age with dark hair, eyeing him carefully. He felt that he should be nervous and can't help flash his gummy smile.

  "You're in my seat," the boy said, slowly, leaning back.

  "Oh. Oh! Sorry, I - I'll just-" he was now just stuttering out words as he grabbed his things and looked around to see any potential empty seats.

  The dark haired boy laughed, amused, "Just kidding. You can sit there. I sit here."

  He gestured to the desk in front of him, before pulling the chair up, "So, you're the new kid."

  "Is it that obvious?" He replied, weakly.

  "Well, I don't think anyone here knows you," the boy said, flashing a smile. "I'm Donghae."

  "Hyukjae," he said, returning it with one of his own. "My friends call me Eunhyuk."

  "We're friends?" Donghae asked, teasingly. "Thought we could be more than that, Eunhyuk."

  Eunhyuk didn't know what to reply and was relieved to see Mrs. Park entering the class. As expected, he was called in front for introductions and stuttered half of it. He was sure he had made a complete fool out pf himself. But when he got back to his desk, Donghae gave him a thumbs up and smiled reassuringly.

  When the bell rang, he made his way out of class where Kibum was waiting for him. The younger seemed to be in a conversation with an older guy with long dark hair. Kibum was a quiet guy, you could tell just by looking at him. Eunhyuk was surprised to see him talking with the not so quiet senior. The younger noticed him, and instantly nudged the senior.

  "Hyukjae, this is Heechul," Kibum introduced. "Heechul, this is the guy I'm supposed to show around."

  Heechul may seem feminine, but the way he acts begs the differ, "Hyukjae! My name is Heechul, Amazing Kim Heechul. If you need anything, anything at all, just call me."

  With that, Heechul slipped away, leaving a piece of paper in Eunhyuk's hand. He opened it to see numbers written on it.

  "Don't bother calling it," Kibum said, as they began walking. "It's fake. Come on, I'll show you to the cafeteria. Then, you have to see the gym and then the library. Then-"

  "Eunhyuk-ssi!"

  They turned to see Donghae bounding up to them. He slung an arm casually around Eunhyuk's shoulder, startling him a bit.

  "Why didn't you wait for me?" Donghae whined, pouting. "I thought we were friends."

  "Sorry, I thought you were eating with your friends," he replied, honestly.

  "You could always sit with us."

  Eunhyuk knew his answer instantly, but then remembered Kibum, "Can't, Kibum's showing me around school so I won't get lost later."

  "It's fine if you want to sit with them, I'll just catch up with you later," Kibum piped up, smiling softly. Though there was something that Eunhyuk can't decipher. It's like he was hinting on to something else. Nevertheless, he felt guilty if he left the younger.

  "No, I said I'd sit with you earlier and besides, you still have to show me around right?" Eunhyuk said. "Don't you have a full tour prepared for me?"

  "Whoa, a full tour? Can I come, Bummie?" Donghae asked, earnestly.

  "Don't call me that," Kibum said, his voice suddenly cold to him. "Hyukjae, it's fine. You can go eat with Donghae. We'll continue the tour later. I have to go meet someone at the library."

  "Like a date?" Donghae asked, curiosity getting the better of him. "Does Kim Kibum has a date at the library?"

  But Kibum didn't reply and barely turned back when he left.

  "Um, Donghae-ssi?" Eunhyuk called, getting flustered over the fact that Donghae still had his arm around him.

  The other turned to him with a cheerful, "Yeah?"

  You can let me go now, was what he should've said. Instead he asked, "You know Kibum?"

  Donghae blinked before shrugging, "Sure, everyone knows him. He's the school's Vice President, well would've been if he stayed. He quit cause of something and now spends most of his time in the library. Smart sure, but don't bother trying to copy off him during exams. He changes to the right answers all at the last ten minutes."

  Eunhyuk didn't reply and merely let the other drag him to his group of friends. All the time mentally scolding himself, first day of school and already he's acting like a crushing school girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiyo! Sorry for the long update! Enjoy the first chapt and sorry if the characters are a little ooc. Comment and tell me what you think :)