''Conference'' room

Mino ya Minho

      "

''Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained...''

 

However my heart is almost bursting out of my chest. This guy is the one I like. How can I possibly act like I’m doing it without feeling anything?!

Trying to hide my insecurity I push him back a little only to turn him around against the wall. He is surprised by my sudden movement, but stays still. When I look up in his eyes I see the way he looks at me. I can see the desire burning in his eyes. At that moment I stop thinking about the consequences. I know he wants me the way I want him. I my lips unconsciously and his gaze intensifies, instinctively his body gets drawn towards mine. Screw everything; I couldn’t care less about it now.

I push him up against the wall and bring my face closer to his neck. My lips begin their journey under his jaw line. Planting soft kisses along the way towards the corner of his lips, I notice his hands twitching. He wants to hold me, but is afraid of ruining the moment. I take his hand in the meantime and put it around me. He turns his head slightly towards my side to take a taste of my lips, but I slip towards his throat. At the nape of his neck I deepen my kiss and hear him moan softly. I can’t help, but chuckle at his reaction. Before I can continue he holds me tightly by my waist and lifts me a little. I automatically wrap my legs around him and begin this routine on the other side of his neck. He walks toward the big oval table and puts me on it in a sitting position. The bare parts of my leg touch the cold material and my body slightly shivers. Minho’s firm hands take hold of my legs. He lifts it up and wraps it around his waist again. I feel his warmth more intensely and bite his earlobe slightly making him gasp. He returns the favor by tracing with his long fingers over my , making me arch into his embrace. I hold his collar and pull his body over mine. He brushes his lips against mine and I try to catch his lips. He grins and finally gives in. He’s trying to open my mouth while putting his tongue in. I suddenly remember Ki Kwang doing the same thing to me and I push Minho off automatically. In a split second I realize what I’ve done and don’t dare to look at him, but instead he gives me my phone. Minho looks at me cocking his brow. ’Someone’s calling you, that’s why you stopped as well, right?’

I smile and nod as if that was the case. Inwardly I thank the person calling right at the moment. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to explain this kind of reaction. I quickly take the phone when I see the caller ID.

 

 Yu Seol

I slowly raise my hand and put it against his chest in an attempt to push him away. However it made him look up to me instead.  It’s beating like crazy.  I look up from his chest into his eyes. ‘Make me believe in you then. It doesn’t mean I’m accepting you though,’ I say and he let’s go of me. He cradles his face and walks around. Suddenly he looks up to me. ‘Fine with me,’ he says and walks towards me grabbing me by my waist and he gives me a tight hug. He leans his head against my shoulder and whispers ‘thank you’ in my ear. ‘I…need…to breath,’ I manage to bring out and he lets go.  ’I want to leave the room call Min to get us out of here,’ I say with determination. He grabs his phone and pushes some numbers. ‘Hey Min you can get us out now? Ok see you in a minute,’ and hangs up his phone. ‘She’ll be here shortly.’

While I’m leaning against the wall near the door he gets closer to me and grins. ‘What?’ I say raising an eye brow.

‘Nothing’, he chimes. ‘Why did I give him another chance again?’ I murmur too soft for him to hear. The door opens and Min’s head appears through a small gap. ‘Hey,’ she says while grinning. I walk towards her and see that her cheeks are pink. ‘Did something happen?’ I ask her to whom she replies ‘nothing’ while biting her lips.
‘How did it go, did you two make up?’ She asks when we walk back to the parterre.
 I stop and turn around to face her. ‘Kind of, but I didn’t accept him completely either.’
 ‘Well that’s fine with me just take it easy and of course you can thank me later,’ she says playfully to make me scoff at her sentence. ‘We’ll see about that, don’t think I’ll forgive you easily for locking me up.’

I try to look angry, but fail when she pouts her lips and looks at me with puppy eyes.
‘I just don’t want you to be sad, because of some misunderstanding and I think you won’t see Se Kyung for a while,’ Min says while whistling. ‘What did you do?’ I ask her shocked. ‘Nothing much,’ she drawles feigning innocence, ‘really.’ But the evil grin appearing on her face doesn’t convince me at all. ‘You go ahead Jung, we’re closing soon,’ Min says and walks back to where Jonghyun is. ‘What is she planning that girl?’

***

Minho and Jonghyun are talking when Min arrives. ‘You did well Jonghyun, don’t ruin it again.’ she says. ‘I won’t, I’m planning to take her to a place which is about 2 hours away from here. I want to surprise her. But I need your help,’ he says. ‘Sure.’