District.oo4 x INFINITE

↻Districtoo4 〈 New Woollim ent. Girl Group 〉|| APPLY CLOSED ||

" olay! Welcome to District.oo4 x ININITE. this is a show that will know who is more cooler. District.oo4 or INFINITE? " the MC said and both of the groups bowed. " first, this is call cover a dance. You need to dance cover a song of different idols. Okay? But first. Let us see ou poll; who is more afraid, Donwoo or Jenny? " the Mc asked and the girls let a giggle. Jenny laughed at Dongwoo's smile became a poker face. " at our poll, netiezens said Jenny is brave while her brother, opposite. " Mc said and the both groups laughed. " man up! " Jenny patted her brother's back. And the dance cover begins. INFINITE danced on Apink's Hush and District.oo4 danced on SHINee's Ring Ding Dong. " okay. But I see a difference. Boys dances to girls while girls dance to boys. " the Mc stated. " I think because they'll show their weak selves and starts screaming like girls. Execpt to -- " " the most adorable Sungjongie oppa. " Jenny intterrupted Candy's speech. L growed at Sungjong. " YAH! JANG JIYEON! JENNY JANG! YOU ALWAYS PRAISES SUNGJONG! " Dongwoo ranted at Jenny. Jenny just shurgged and..... Daaaang. Jenny looked at Dongwoo. " you have our Ace. " She said and everyone bursted of laughters while some teased the poor brother ,Jenny looked at L secretly and rolled her eyes. L's only responce is a growl. One by one, The groups entered a long scary maze house. A objective is. They need to escape without freaking out. Infinite first entered while District.oo4, " will all of you can get fast?" Jenny asked. I want to get the hell outta here to escape L. She thoughted, when the chains started making noises. Infinite screamed while the girls have a poker face. They passed a long black haired girl in a gown without fear, the girl squealed and said threw her wig. Revealing... the Jang silbings' older sister. Jenny ran to her so as Dongwoo, " unnieeeeeeeeeee~! We misshed youuuuu " Jenny started acting cute while Dongwoo started to be more hotter. " OMO! I remembered how you two alwaays fights about a pororo stuffed toy!" Their older sister exclaimed and the other giggled, when.... " YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. THAT IS MY PORORO! " Jenny exclaimed " NO WAAAAAAAY. THISH ISH MINEEEEE. " Dongwoo said. And Enchant cleared . " we need to get going. " she said. The silbings hugged their soster and bid goodbyes. Dongwoo becamed afraid and Jenny's usual pokerface comes again. And they safely escaped. " Jenny-shii, Dongwoo-shii, I heard you are fightig because of a toy? " and they noddded. " cha! The winners are District.oo4! " the Mc announced and District.oo4 bowed When Jenny's ringtone, Boyfriend of BOYFRIEND burst. Candy looked at Jenny and Jenny looked at the phone. Umma is written. And Jenny ran to a place where the signal is more. And comes back. After the shooting. The groups vid ibro goodbyes and drove to their dorms.

-----

update update!