1

Dad, they're my friends ☺ [HIATUS]

Daesung´s PoV:

 

I looked at Seung Hyun.

He was sleeping peacefully, with a little smile plastered on his handsome face.

I immediately smiled and kissed his cheek, I couldn´t resist it. 

I kissed him again and I went to the bathroom.

Aish...I´m a little bit tired because of the other night but I´m really happy.

I want to meet that family!

We made a good decision...This place is really adorable!

I hope we can make a lot of friends and be happy..Not like in the other town.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My dark eyes were shining and my smile was present.

Today..Is going to be a great day!

 

 

 

Jiyong´s PoV

 

I looked at my two babies...

Seungri was hugging Young Bae, hiding his cute little face on his dad´s chest.

Young Bae was holding Seungri´s hands... I love them.

I have the best family!

I kissed Seungri´s forehead carefully, because I don´t want to interrupt his sleep.

They´re really cute!

I want to take a photo!

Without making any noise, I opened my mobile phone and I took a photo of them. (well, five photos, to be precise)

I smiled, satisfied.

The photos were perfect, like them.

I giggled lightly, staring at Seungri, who was mumbling something..He was having a dream or something, but I didn´t understand my baby..

What was he saying?

-...Ji....Don´t...Daesung is a...power ranger....He´ll... -he started saying, frowning with his eyes closed-

What?

-...Uhmmm... Daesung will protect you...Blue hair...Is...No!...Nhn... He´s a bad boy..

...Blue hair?

I guess he´s talking about Daesung and Seung Hyun.. Oh my God Seungri has a lot of imagination!

Young Bae opened his eyes and smiled.

-What is the little panda saying? -he kissed me on the lips and I chuckled-

-He´s dreaming about SeungHyun and Daesung..He´s so cute! -I answered-

Young Bae laughed lightly.

-Do you want to see them? I have their numbers -he winked-

-Of course! Today is going to be a great day! 

 

 

Note___ PLEASE COMMENT!

Hello friends! *hug* I know, I know, I didn´t update this fanfic for a long of time ;O; But I hope you like the next chapters, please read and comment *0* I´ll be so happy if you tell me what you think about this fanfic :)