Ariokakakaka~

The Arioka Chronicles!

 

 

 

 

 

“Rio-chan! Do you think Amu-chan will agree to her partner on her debut party?” Daiki continued to pest the slightly smaller girl who is in the midst of strangling him. She went all the trouble having to think of Amu’s previous prank on her and Yamada so she wasn’t at all in the mood to even speak up.

 

However, a sudden thought hit her…

 

“Hmm… Dai-chan, you want to be Amu-chan’s partner on her debut party ne?” Rio grinned manically as if planning on something. This smile portrayed by Rio never fails to give sudden creep on Daiki’s spine.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I don’t think that’s possible… Her dad wants Chinen-kun to be her ” Rio lied and continued to tease the latter.

 

“Ehh? But Amu-chan had a crush on Chinen, right? That would be too heart breaking!!!” Daiki commented and sulked right beside the girl.

 

“But you know… I can help you” right there and then, Rio’s smile grew longer and just invincible devil horns grew on her head. She grinned happily with the assurance that her plan will work.

 

“You can? How?”

 

“I’ll persuade her dad to pick you as her … I know Uncle very well, I know he’ll agree!” Rio tried her best to persuade the boy.

 

“Great!!!”

 

“But…” Rio continued.

 

“But what… you need to do me a favour!”

 

“Ehh? What is it? I’ll do anything to be her … It’s kinda a big deal, right?”

 

“YES!! All you have to do is IGNORE her for about…. Hmmm… 4 days?” Rio suggested which left a massive victory dance on the back of her mind.

 

“EHH?? I CAN’T DO THAT!!” Daiki protested… “I can’t even go on with the day not speaking to her”

 

“Okay then… Good luck persuading her dad to make you her partner!” Rio used all her tactics and just went her way outside the door. However a sudden pull on her sleeve was felt which made her stop from where she’s standing.

 

“I’ll do it… 4 days, right? DEAL!”

 

 

--

 

*next day*

 

Amu was looking everywhere to find his oh so perfect boyfriend that didn’t even bother to text her the previous day. Unaware of the said deal, Amu went helplessly to the Jimusho only to find Yamada and Rio eating their lunch happily.

 

“Have you seen Dai-chan?” Amu asked, ignoring their public display of affection.

 

“He was just here a moment ago~” Yamada answered.

 

Within seconds, Amu found herself looking around and even tried calling the boy. However, to her dismay, he didn’t even bother to pick up. She then went to the same room again and asked for further traces of Daiki.

 

“I can’t find him… where is he?”

 

“Hmmm… The last time I saw him, he was with a girl!” Rio started her own way of teasing to at least get back it her friend’s previous prank the other day. She was just glad that Daiki is cooperative enough to follow their deal.

 

“Uso! He didn’t contact me yesterday~”

 

“Yeah… I think he has a crush on the new girl who just came in yesterday” Rio lied and suddenly felt Yamada tugging her sleeve with “what-are-you-doing?” facial expression.

 

By this, Amu just can’t help but to sigh in despair along with worried feeling running through her. Indeed, this is the first time her boyfriend didn’t even try to contact her.

 

-

2nd day…

 

“HAH! I finally found you!” Amu excitedly said after seeing Daiki flicking through his phone on their dressing room. However, Daiki just gulped from where he’s sitting and started fidgeting after seeing her figure. His actions suddenly became mobile as he reminisce his deal with Rio.

 

“I – I need to go… I’m late for rehearsals…” Daiki answered then went all the way through the door without looking at Amu.

 

“Eh? Wait! I just found you… Can’t you spare a few minutes?” Amu asked with pleading eyes… “I – I missed you…” she continued which didn’t fail to tighten Daiki’s chest.

 

“I’m sorry~ Manager-san is waiting” he coldly replied.

 

Amu was in the verge of crying her heart out after seeing the fading figure of the boy… “But – I miss you…” she mouthed.

 

On the other hand, Daiki felt his back against the wall as the sudden of image of Amu with teary eyes kept banging on his mind. He closed his eyes and just whispered in the air: “One day left… Amu-chan… I miss you too!”

 

-

3rd day…

 

“RIO-CHAN!!!! What did you do again?” Yamada almost shouted to the girl who is peacefully arranging her things.

 

“Ehh?”

 

Yamada then pulled a half dead Daiki on his right hand.

 

“Don’t play innocent missy… Dai-chan! He’s OUT OF IT!” Yamada said. However, Rio just smiled and pulled off an evil aura.

 

“Come on… This is the last day Dai-chan! You can do it!” Rio patted his shoulder which further made the boy down on his misery.

 

Daiki was about to further protest when a sudden bang on the door was heard revealing a furious Amu.

 

Amu walked rapidly towards them and suddenly grab Daiki’s arm.

 

“I can’t take this anymore! Why are you ignoring me? You don’t even text or call me!!  Did you know how much HELL I have to go through thinking that you don’t love me anymore? I – I miss you!!!” Amu said continually, not with tears going through her plump cheeks.

 

By this, everyone went quiet -even Yamada and Rio who watched this ‘touching’ scene. After a few seconds, Daiki hugged the smaller girl and started patting her head.

 

“I miss you too~ it’s just that… Rio-chan…” Daiki mentioned the name of the culprit.

 

In a flash, all eyes landed on Rio’s figure who is now hiding behind her boyfriend’s back.

 

“RIO!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS ALL YOUR DOING!!!!” Amu shouted…

 

“B – but I had fun!!” Rio said with a cracked voice, still hiding on Yamada’s back.

 

Amu was about to tackle her evil friend but a sudden touch on her hand was held which hindered her in doing so.

 

“Don’t worry Amu-chan… Rio-chan said she’ll do something in return for me” Daiki said with a smile with his thoughts still locked on the idea of him wearing a nice suit and dancing Amu on her 18th birthday with Chinen crying on the side lines.

 

 

--

A/N: Teeeeeheeeeee~~~~~ I dunno why I'm soooo excited on Amu-chan's 18th birthday... hohoho~ This should be Daiki's birthday drabble but....... NAAAAHHHH!!! :P