“Well… You were spying on me, right Luhan?”

When the cat's away, the mice will play

When the cat's away, the mice will play

 

 

Luhan watches his boyfriend leave the house, after placing a usual soft kiss on his pink lips and a hand caressing his soft cheek, before he closes the door behind his back.

 

A soft sigh escapes his lips as he runs a hand through his messy bed hair and stays on their king sized bed, W-sitting on the silk sheets.  He his lips, biting on them as he stands up and it’s not long before a smile creeps on his lips.

 

He can hear the rock music bang through their windows, coming from their huge front garden, as he stands behind the curtain, hiding with a sheet around his half body and his heart beating against the wall as he peeks through the window.

 

“Damn…” he whispers, eyes watching a certain half boy mowing the pretty green grass. He knows it’s wrong spying on your gardener when your boyfriend left for work but he can’t help it, it’s fascinating, that body. It’s impossible not to… when their gardener is so, so hot. He can’t dart his eyes away from the wonderfully flexing back muscles whenever Jongin bents to pluck some dead grass, or accusing to Luhan the most enjoyable scene is when Jongin stretches too tired and Luhan can even see the sweet sweats sliding down his back.

 

“Eh…” he mumbles as he frowns cutely pressing his slim body against the window as he can’t see the hero of his dirty mind. “Where did he go…” he questions himself scratching the back of his messy head, holding the sheet around his body with one hand.

 

“You were looking for me, sir?” a low slightly muted voice his left ear making him turn around shocked eyes wide as a caught deer.

 

Jongin! You scared me!” a visible pout starts to form on his pretty, tasteful lips as he looks at the boy who somehow, ended up next to him in the room after sneaking in the house.

 

“Well… You were spying on me, right Luhan?”

 

Luhan turned his head to the left before Jongin’s lips can touch his so they land on his jaw line. “Well…” he repeats him cutely and looks him in the eyes, playful ones as he presses his hands on his chest, breathing out on his lips. “Sehun left…” he whispers and moves smoothly his palms up, wanting to press the inside of it around Jongin’s firm neck.

 

“I saw him walk to his car with a stupid grin, yeah…” Jongin says with an obvious smirk in his voice and it’s not long before Luhan can feel how Jongin wantonly holds his hips, almost too desperately making Luhan understand how much the hand touching his bare hip burns with lust and want. A smirk appears on his face, as much as he wants to hide it, he can’t and giggles when Jongin grabs his exposed thigh and wraps it around his waist.


Oh, so demanding…

 

“Aw… So fast, Jongie…” he breathes with a sly smile on his lips and he holds his neck playing with his sweaty hair. “Someone’s impatient I see.”

 

“Don’t with me, Lulu.” Jongin says dangerously and smirks before he lifts Luhan up and they’re kissing, on each other lips while Luhan grabs his head skillfully moving his lips against his in the most shameful way.

 

The silk sheet left on the floor.

 


a/n: comment, like, share, love, upvote!
Hahah, kidding but I'd like to read your comments guys! ^^