Pikapika!

I choose you!

How did I get into this situation? Did I lose my mind, or have I been hit by lightning? Youngmin sighs at the irony of his thought as he gave a little hop to straighten out the load he was carrying on his back. Maybe I can stop this now. He thinks, letting his mind go through different scenarios of what his life would be like if things hadn't turned out the way they did.

Maybe he could be out with friends right now, eating pizza, or kimchi, or out at the movies with a cute girl, or cute boy, attempting to steal a kiss at the end, or hold their hand when there was only one arm rest between them. Or maybe he could be a normal brother, one that picked on the other, bossing the other one around, or protecting him. Normal older brother things, even if he was only six minutes older..

"Here! Do it now!" He hears his brother say, and sighs. No, he could never be a normal brother. Because his twin wasn't normal. Sighing, Youngmin bends down on one knee, allowing Kwangmin, whom he had been carrying, to put his feet in his hands behind his back. After a few moments and Kwangmin doesn't move, Youngngmin looks behind him at the brunette twin with questioning look. Kwangmin sighs, rolling his eyes. "You have to say it, Youngie!" He says, a pout slightly distorting the makeup on his face. A groan escapes from his throat as he hangs his head. He could feel his brother bouncing with excitement, and it almost made him smile.

"Pikachu!" He cries, a dead serious look on his face as he looks up. "I choose you!" Suddenly Kwangmin throws himself from his brothers back, using the hands his feet had been on as a propeller. For a second, he is parallel with the ground before landing on his hands and feet,barely. He jumps up, yelling "Pika-chu!" Smiling ear to ear, the boy runs back to his brother, chanting "pikapikapikapika!" Gently, Youngmin pats the dancing pikachu brother on the head, kissing him on the nose.

No, he could never be a normal brother, or a normal person. His pikachu obsessed brother made sure of that.

Though he was sure it didn't help that he was in love with said brother.

 

 

Uber short, and I'm sorry. But I don't think this story will have long chapters. Let me know what you think.

Comments are <3

XOXOXOXO