White Day: CNU

Her Not-So Princely Oppas
Please log in to read the full chapter
Talk Talk Talk - NS Yoonji (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMusn4b25a0)     ----------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     You arrived at the basketball courts, but CNU wasn’t there. *Where is he?* You thought to yourself as you heard hoots and whoops from one court gate.     Curiously, you opened the gate and walked in, only to spot a couple of rough boys and girls playing a mean game of basketball. Suddenly, a preppy looking boy passed by you obliviously and stole the ball from one of the other guys.     His dorky glasses framed his face and he was super fast. His dribbles became invisible as he quickly and swiftly shot the orange ball into the hoop, scoring a point for himself. You recognized his long hair that was tied up into a bun immediately. The boy was no other than CNU.     You parted your lips to call out his name but someone beat you to it. “Yo, man. You’re damn fast. I’m tired already.” A brunette boy with muscles panted for air. A tomboyish looking girl spoke up, wiping her sweat with the towel around her neck. “I’m dead beat.” She shook her head tiredly.     “CNU, man, you up for another game?” Another boy with red hair and a hat asked as he spun around on the court cheerfully. CNU twirled the basketball on his finger, “No thanks guys. I’m waiting for someone.”     The boy with the brown hair turned around and his eyes flickered to you. “I think she’s here already, dude.” He stared at you interestedly as you glanced back at him with your big doe eyes.     “________!” CNU said, surprised, as you approached him with a smile. “How long were you there?” He questioned, patting your head. “Long enough to see you play ball with your friends.” You replied, “That was a cool game.” You giggled.     “Aww, she’s cute. You never told me you had a girl.” The boy with the red hair commented and waved at you. You merrily waved back. “She’s not my girl, Jay.” CNU shook his head. “Whoops, my bad.” The red haired boy sheepishly bit his lip. You laughed.     CNU began, “Anyways, _______, these are my basketball friends. Guys, introduce yourselves. I’m too lazy to do it myself.
Please log in to read the full chapter