I choose you

Pokemon master Taeyeon

Kappooom


The pile of Boxes next to Taeyeon shook, and threatened  to fall on top of her, as the moving truck hit a speed bump..


‘why didn’t I just go with mom, in the cab?’


Taeyeon was sitting, on top of a cardboard box labeled “kitchen”, on the back of a moving truck.


It had all happened very fast, a new job for her dad, and a new house for mom. Nothing but change for Taeyeon.


The truck slowed down, and slowly come to a stop. One of the delivery men opened the door, and sunlight forced taeyeon to squint against the glare.


Taeyeon climbed down, and took a long look around.


‘LittleRoot’ Taeyeon thought to herself, ‘appropriate’


LittleRoot was indeed small, only a handful of houses, and a large building near the center of the town, a pokemon lab.


With a slight sigh Taeyeon leaned against a tree, and watched the moving pokemon empty the truck, and set everything inside. The movers were very efficient completing the move in only a couple of hours.


“Taeyeon where are you at” Her mom called from inside the house.


With another sigh Taeyeon, left the shade, and made her way inside her new house. House, not Home.


“There you are sweetie” Her mom said, “didn’t the moving pokemon do an amazing job, all we had to do is stay out of their way”


“Yup, everything looks the same, as back home” Taeyeon forced a smile, no matter how much she disliked *hated* moving, she wouldn’t make this harder on her mom.


“Go check out your room upstairs, make sure everything is in place” her mom pointed towards the stairs, “By the way your dad got you a new clock make sure to set it”


Taeyeon trudged up the stairs, the first door on the right.


‘its fine’ Taeyeon thought


Best thing that could be said for the room, there was a bed, and a computer.


Taeyeon set her new clock, a nice touch from her dad. Blue her favorite color.


“I am going out” Taeyeon called to her mom before leaving the house.


‘where in the world is that girl going?’ Taeyeon’s mom thought, ‘there.s nothing in town except the poke lab’


“alright honey, don’t go into the tall grass” Her mom called after her.


Taeyeon walked around town, Meeting everyone. Pretty soon Taeyeon grew bored with the small Town.


“hey stay back” arrgghhh!!!” Help”  A blood chilling scream come from the the outskirts of town, right from the tall glass.


Her mom had told her to stay away from the Tall grass were wild pokemon hid. should she obey her mom, and stay where it was save? get someone else to help the man who just screamed?


Taeyeon ran right through the grass, and was meet by a strange sight. A middle age man was being chased by a furrocious ball of angry fur, a pokemon.


“Hey you there, young lady” The man said, while dodging the Pokemon’s jaws, “There’s a pokeball in my bag, grab it and get this Zigzagoon off of me”


“alright” Taeyeon ran over to the bag, inside sat three spheres, about the size of baseballs. white on the bottom, and red on the top half. a solid black line cut right through the equator of each ball. There were no labels, and no marks on any of them.


‘now which one do I choose’


“hurry please” the guy called out, with a bit of desperation in his voice.


Taeyeon closed her eyes, and grabbed the one at random.


“Pokeball I choose you!!” Taeyeon threw the pokeball high into the air, and with a flash of light a pokemon appeared.


“Its a...” The prof. said “Its a Mudkip, A water type”


“Mudkip” Taeyeon said to herself, “how cute, lets do this mudkip”


“mudKIIIP!!” the cute blue pokemon jumped once, then faced the Zigzagoon ready for battle.


“go Mudkip!! use Tackle”


Mudkip charged the wild Zigzagoon.


Wild Zigzagoon recoiled from the blow, and used Growl. Mudkip’s attack fell.


“Mudkip Use water gun” Taeyeon shouted


Mudkip shot a powerful stream of water right at the Zigzagoon.


Wild Zigzagoon used tackled.


“are you alright Mudkip?”


“kip kip”


“alright use Tackle”


Mudkip once again charged the wild pokemon landing a critical hit.


Wild Zigzagoon fainted.


“Whoa” The man said with a sight, “Thank you that was close, hey you’re Taeyeon right?”


“yeah”


“Well this is no place to talk lets head back to my lab”


*Black screen*


Back in at the Littleroot pokemon lab, the man introduced himself.


“I am Professor Hwang” He said, “You might as well keep that Mudkip it seems he likes you”


“Really I can keep him?”


“of course” Professor Hwang said, “Say Taeyeon could you do me a favor and go up to route 103, my daughter Stephanie went out a few hours ago, and she isn’t back yet, she could also give you a few tips on being a good trainer”


“alright I’ll do that” Taeyeon said barely taking her eyes of her new pokemon. “Mudkip and I will go find your daughter for you professor.”


Taeyeon left the Lab, with a bow. And headed towards route 101.


Along the way Taeyeon, and Mudkip meet many pokemon, but Mudkip defeated each one with ease.


“Wow Mudkip, you sure are strong” Taeyeon said with admiration, “and you only seem to get stronger after every battle”


Soon they come up to a small lake.


“There she is!!” Taeyeon ran next to the shore towards a small figure kneeling next to the water, Mudkip ran right next to his excited trainer.


“Hello, Do I know you” The red haired girl, asked onced Taeyeon had recovered her breath.


“Hello My name is Kim Taeyeon, and your dad send me to look for you” Taeyeon said with a dorky smile, her moving blues long forgotten. erased by Mudkip, and the fresh Hoenn air.


“Oh you're the new girl in town” Tiffany smiled, her signature eye smile. “My name is Tiffany Hwang Lets be friends”


“Alright”


“Now you said my dad send you, he must have also given you that pokemon right” Tiffany asked.


“Yeah, Mudkip here is my first pokemon” Taeyeon said smiling, at her new friend in this new land.


“well since your a new trainer How about we battle, and I can give you a few tips” Tiffany pulled a Pokeball from her belt.


“Alright, You up for it Mudkip?”


“kiiip kip” Mudkip jumped up once, and twice, Taeyeon did the same, both were literally bouncing with excitement


Tiffany laughed, at the ,cute antics of both trainer, and pokemon.


“Torchic I choose you” after a brief flash of light, torchic appeared next to Tiffany.


Torchic, and mudkip faced each other, waiting for their trainers to give the first command.


“Mudkip use Tackle”


“kiiiippp” Mudkip charged at Torchic, running at full speed,


“Torchic jump, and use scratch!” Tiffany called out, and Torchic jumped, completely evading Mudkip, and in mid air torchic scratch Mudkip, in the back.


“Now use ember” Tiffany told Torchic.


Torchic hurled a small ball of fire at Mudkip, but Mudkip dodged it at the last minute, Torchic prepared to hurl another one when Taeyeon.

 

“Use Mud Slap” Taeyeon told Mudkip, Mud kip hurled Mud at Torchic’s eyes blinding the Chic pokemon, and causing its attack to miss. “Now jump into the lake, and Use water gun”


Mudkip jumped into the mud surrounding the shore, and shoot a powerful torrent of water at the blinded Torchic.


“Tooorchhiic” With a small cry Torchic fainted.


“Torchic return” Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon as a beam of red light returned Torchic to her pokeball. “not bad for your first Trainer battle, Keep in mind that once you hold the gaze of another trainer a battle must follow, you can’t turn down a challenge, also keep an eye on mudkip, he sure is strong, but there’s only so much he can take.”


“alright, I’ll keep that in mind” Taeyeon said with a nod, petting Mudkip on his small back. “Will Torchic be alright?”


“torchic will be fine, lets head to oldale town, its on the way back home” Tiffany pointed toward route 101, “also there’s a pokemon center there”


Together thee two girls walked down route 101 until they reached Oldale town, a place as small as Little root, but with a pokemart, and a pokemon center.


“That building with the blue roof, is a pokemon mart, you can get anything you could ever need, everything from pokeballs to postcards” Tiffany pointed first towards a blue building, then towards a small one with a red roof. “Thats a poke center, there you can always get medical care for your pokemon, and a place to stay”


“hello My name is nurse seo how can I help you?” A women in a white, and pink uniform greeted them, from behind a counter. “Oh its you Tiffany-unnie”


“hello seohyun” Tiffany jumped right over the counter, and hugged the nurse, “This is Kim Taeyeon, she’s new in to the Hoenn region, make sure to treat her right”


“Hello Taeyeon-ah” Seohyun bowed, “I am Seo Joo Hyun, please call me Seohyun”


“Nice to meet you Seohyun” Taeyeon said, “Please drop the formalities”


“Anyway, now that you two are all introduced, and friendly” Tiffany cut in, “can you please take a look at Torchic, Taeyeon here trashed us”


“Alright, let me see her pokeball” Seohyun said, Tiffany handed over Torchic’s pokeball, and Seohyun inserted the pokeball into a large machine. A picture of torchic apperared on a monitor, along with a lot of data, and numbers, and bar charts. “She looks to be fine, just needs an hp recharge”


“I am glad” Tiffany, said and hugged the young nurse again.


“She’ll be ready to go in about five minutes” Seohyun said, “now Taeyeon tell me about how you managed to trash Tiffany, she’s a pretty strong trainer”

 

So Taeyeon proceeded to tell Seohyun everything that happened that day.

 

"So your off to start your pokemon journey?" Seohyun asked, her huge eyes, wide with disbelief.

 

"I don't know about that, Its my first day as a trainer"

 

"YEah, and you saved my dad from a wild zigzagoon, bonded with your first pokemon" Tiffany said, with an encuraging eye-smile, "Not to mention you beat me, I say you would make a great trainer"

 

"yeah" Seohyun said nodding, "Besides aren't you about to set out to see the Hoenn region Tiffany unnie?"

 

"Thats right, we can travel together what do you say Taeyeon?"

 

'I can either stay home, with my mom, and pretend to be happy in a dead end small town' Taeyeon thought, fighting her conflicted emotions 'or I can make that dead end smalltown, the beginning to a great jurney, with Tiffany at my side'

 

"I'll do it!!" Taeyeon said, "Lets get started!!"

 

"Dont you have to tell your mom first?" Tiffany said

 

"Oh right"

 

Tiffany tried to stiffle her giggles, but soon broke down into full blown laughter, Taeyeon joined her, and Seohyun just stared at her two unnies, who were about to embark on the most amazing journey of their lifes, a trip of discovery, adventure and danger.

 

POKEMON!!!

 

(A/N

 

Comment, and let me know what works, what doesn't. Also what type of pokemon should the rest of SNSD have, when they eventually appear?

 

~Moonpaladin out~

~To Love, Loot, and Taeny~