6

NOT SO Normal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

 

SUNGJIN'S POV

  

 

 

I walked ahead of those idiots I call brothers and their friends I call retards. They can be very annoying sometimes (no offense to my lil' twin bro). So childish.

  

 

 

I was so busy walking with my head down that I bumped into someone. I said a quick sorry before looking up to see a pair of beautiful eyes.

  

 

 

"Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see that you ruined my shirt? Aish..."

 

 

 

Well, that pissed me off. "I already said sorry, didn't I?"

  

 

 

"Your sorry can't change the fact that you ruined my shirt." He said, pissed off and I looked at what he's talking about. He was holding an ice cream cone and his shirt was in a mess with I guess were the contents of the ice cream.

  

 

 

"Aish...if you're not accepting my sorry then it's not already my problem." I said and bumped him with my shoulder. He's taller than me but short compared to his friends.

  

 

 

"You..."

  

 

 

"Whatever." And I walked home in peace.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

  

 

 

"Aish...hyung, did you see what that guy did? He just ignored me! He ignored me!" The blonde guy with pink highlights said to his hyung.

  

 

 

"I'm not blind, Joe. Maybe you are." The guy has blonde hair but with purple highlights.

  

 

 

"I'm not blind. Dude, I just went to a check up for my eyes this morning. I'm not blind!"

  

 

 

"But hyung, that was a girl." The guy with black hair and green highlights said.

  

 

 

"What girl are you talking about?"

  

 

 

"The person who bumped into you was a girl." Another guy said. He has dark brown hair.

  

 

 

"I don't care. Maybe he's a tomboy. He ignored me."

  

 

 

"Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter