Chapter 12

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

" I'll go see him." Himchan said. "No, it's ok.. i'm going" I said and made my way to Yongguk. I opened the door calmly and saw him sitting next to the window with him music on full blast. He looked really mad which made me feel guilty. 'Lee Jieun.. you crossed your line this time' I mentally scolded myself and went to his side and removed his headphone. "Loud music will ruin your eardrum" I said but he didn't answer and instead, put the headphone back on. "I'm sorry, I crossed the limit " I said removing his headphone again. "You promised and didn't keep it." He said shortly and glared me."I'm sorry" I said. I was seriously regretting it. I knew he had a short temper and I knew he was jealous but still did it. a tear threatened to escape but I tried to hold it back and  I guess he noticed it because his expression had softened and he stood up to whipe my tears away. "Just don't do that again, I don't know if I can hold myself from beating the life out of them the next time" He said and hugged me.I nodded in his chest and didn't answer. "Well, we're going back tomorrow anyway, so we'll tell them tomorrow." He said and I broke the hug. " I promise to keep a line between us this time" I said holding my pinky up for a pinky swear. He laughed and pushed my hand away and and pulled my head closer to him for a kiss.

Yongguk's POV.

We're on our way back home and I'm driving again ((A/N: yes i know he can't drive but i gave him an invisible driving liscens)) Jieun was next to me and the boys were sleeping in the back seat since they partied untill the morning. "So..." Jieun was searching for her words."Do you want to tell them once we're home or on table?" She asked. "We'll tell them on table" i said then held her hand and kissed it.    At home.   "Put your stuff in your rooms while I order something to eat." I said and grabed our phone. "Oppa, i want jajangmyeon" Jieun said hugging my arm like a kid "me too" Himchan said pulling her away from me but she removed his hands an smiled to me. I returned the smile and went to the other boys to ask them what they want to eat and they all agreed on jajangmyeon so i ordered 7 servings of jajangmyeon.
We sat across each other at the table and we both were silent. She kept looking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter