Chapter 1

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

 

After finishing dinner, i decided to go out for a walk. Putting on my hoodie and a pair of shorts, i grabbed my iPod and walked out.

Few meters away, i saw 3 guys beating someone up, one of them lifted him up from his shirt and said something i couldn't quiet hear then dropped him on the cold floor again and left. I hurried to the person on the floor and saw a teenage boy laying on the cold ground, face covered in blood and full of bruises. "Hey, can you hear me ? Hey !!" I called for him while shaking him abit "stand up, let me take you to the hospital !" I said and tried to lift him and lean him on my shoulder, he was much taller than me, which made it a bit difficult for me to hold him" n-not..t-the hospital" he said, words hardly escaping his mouth " excuse me? Hey, you're hurt! You need to go to the hospital !!" I exclamed "please ! Not the hospital !" Aaiiish !! Why doesn't he want me to take him to the hospital ?? After a huge desprate sigh, i finally spoke " okay, fine then ! Come, i'll take you home and treat you wounds " and he only nodded. He was leaning on me the whole time and i had trouble keeping botg of us stable. Thank god my house was near ! Unlocking the door, i took him in and layed him on the sofa then went to get the first-aid kit and a bowl with some water and a cloth to wipe away the blood. I settled next and started whiping his face with some luke-warm water. After whiping all the blood away from his face, i started to clean the wound and placing plasters on his face. The boy was fast asleep after i whiped his face with the water earlier, he must've been exhausted! "What happened to you young boy?" I asked and brushed his bangs away from his eyes before standing up and heading to bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter