The Meeting

Darkness Is Sweet

The man next door must be the most perfect human being ever. Do perfect people even exist in this world anymore.. It seemed to be a complete dream come true for a plain girl like Mish Ha ...

Her dark hair fell over her brown eyes as she watched her new neighbour move into the apartment infront of hers through the eye hole... ,This was one of the effects of her having an incredibly boring life..., Definitely a lady killer, She shouldn't get involved with him at all. What if he's just like the jerks she's dated before... Beautiful for the eyes... But their hearts black as ever.. Not caring even a little for the pain in a womans heart.

Well it wouldn't hurt just too look from a distance would it?.. She wrapped her arms around herself for warmth as the winter's cold gripped her apartment, Her building was soo darn old even its heaters didn't work properly, She covered herself with a blanket and sat with a book to give her company, Her mind kept going to the beautiful creature right next door to her, She knew she had just told herself not to get involved even a bit but inviting him over for hot chocolate would just be the right thing a good neighbour should do... Or she could take some to him, so he'd be more comfortable that way.

She agreed on her second idea and prepared the hot chocolate, and made her way towards the door with two mugs of hot chocolate and stopped at the door. The heroic braveness in her seemed to sink through her feet and to the floor as a wave of coldness swept through her, she put the mugs on the table and flopped herself on the sofa curling up and scolding herself quietly for being such a coward.

The lights in the house flickered and gave her a ghostly feeling... Quickly knowing exactly what to do she grabbed candles from her drawer and lit them and the lights above her head got fainter and fainter as they finally went off, leaving her alone with the serene light of the candles around her. She quietly went around and switched off all the appliances, she'd lived in the building for two years and had gotten used to the frequent power shortages, it was fine but it also meant that it would be colder than ever that night.

Her neighbours thoughts quickly came back as she rushed to the door once more, funny how she was worried about someone who's name she didn't even know. As she approached the door with her white fluffy slippers, she heard a faint knock.

The door opened to her incredibly tall and goodlooking neighbour. Her heart flew into a sprint just by looking at his perfect features, his dark hair complimenting his light skin tone along with his dark eyes. Lost she realised that he had said something and was waiting for a reply. "Huh...?" She stupidly said probably making her seem deaf as he spoke louder than before in order for her to hear. "The lights went out miss, and I just moved in so my apartment is a mess and I have no idea what to do." His tone though loud was humble with a sweetness that seemed to attract her.

"Well.. Umm yes.. You can come in if you like.. I have umm hot chocolate.. And the weathers going to get bad" she pretty much should congratulate and award herself for sounding like such a lunatic ," So you should stay here for a while." She was pretty sure he'd deny and make a run for it, being scared for his life and also thinking of her as a crazy lady... "Meooww~" her cat brushed against his leg making him jump slightly ... Great, a crazy 'cat' lady.

She watched him bend to pick up her cat with a sweet sincere smile allowing her a glipse of his pale chest,"That sounds wonderful right now." She couldn't believe her ears, maybe her evening wouldn't be as boring as she thought it would.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

Authors note

it came out weird with no spaces from the phone :/ i fixed it ^^