Coincidence

Coincidence

 

You were walking from shelf to shelf. Looking for a particular book.

"Aish~ where is it?!" you mummered. "Please don't say it was bought already~" you hoped. 

The familiar book cover caught your eyes. "There it is!" you squealed a bit then grabbed the last book of its kind.

At the same time another guy grabbed the book. Making eye contact with the dark hair coloured, you held on the book tightly.

The guy released it. "Uh, are you going to buy the book?" He asked. "um.. nae~" you said while nodding.

"Oh bummer." he mumbled but it was loud enough for the sentence to reach your ears. "Okay then." He said then walked away to another shelf.

"aish.." you somehow felt guilty. But then you went straight to the counter to pay. 

After paying, you waited outside of the bookstore. While waiting, you were reading the book you bought titled 'A Massive Dream'. The book was the only book that had caught your attention in the bookshop the past two days when you went. After a while of waiting, the guy then came out. The guy with the dark hair colour. You ran to him.

"Um, excuse me!" you said. The guy stopped and turned to look at you. You walked to him.

"You were going to buy this book earlier, right?" you said while showing him the book.

He nodded. "But its okay. You got it earlier" he said while chuckling a bit.

"Hm, how about after i read this book, you borrow it from me. So you could read it to." You said while smiling from the idea.

"Seriously?! you would borrow it to me? okay then. Its a deal." He said.

"So now give me your number and name so i could contact you when i'm done reading~" you said while taking out a pen from your bag.

"I'm Choi Jun Hong but people call me Zelo. What about you?"

"Oh, i'm Jiae." You both changed phone numbers and bid goodbyes to each other.

On the way walking home, you read the book. You were smiling to yourself while you read the book. Few days passed, you finally finished the book. Your promise to Zelo was still remembered. You then called Zelo.

"Annyeong?" Zelo answered the phone call.

"Annyeong~ Its Jiae. I finished the book." You stated.

"Oh! Great, meet me at the book shop at 2 p.m. tomorrow." He stated.

"Okay~ Annyeong." You said while hanging up.

The day you've been waiting for came. You were waiting at the book store sharp at 2 p.m. Hugging the book in your arms.

"Where is he?" you mummered while turning heads.

"Ah! Sorry i'm late." a familiar voice shouted from afar while running to you.

"Eh? Where were you from?" You asked as you were confused of his running earlier.

"I was from the ramen shop downhill." he stated.

"Oh~ So here's the book." You said while giving the book to him.

Hand contact was made. You suddenly felt your face heating up. He then took the book.

"Thanks Jiae-shii" He said while smiling.

You just nodded and smiled back.

"So, i'm in a rush. I'll text you later arra." He said then he left.

"Text me? Why would you text me?" you mumbled. Clueless of what he just said.

You then walked home, you felt your phone vibrating. You took out your phone and read the message.

"Jiae?" Zelo texted.

You suddenly fet so excited, you actually squealed.

"Nae Zelo-shii?" you replied.

"Oh nothing. Just wanting to confirm that this was your number.^^" "

"Hehe, you got the right number then."

After those text, you and Zelo texted non-stop. From 12 a.m. to 12 p.m. From weekends to weekdays. But then one day, Zelo texted..

"Jiae-shii, can we meet up?" he texted.

"Hm, sure. Where and when?" You replied.

"The park at the bookstore at 4 p.m." he texted.

"See you there." You replied again.

You felt something good was gonna happen so you went and met him at the park. Like always, Zelo was late. You were waiting. Then came Zelo.

"Jiae, i'm sorry i'm late.. again." He said while sitting beside you on the bench.

"Its okay." You answered coldly. You were sulking.

Zelo turned and look at your quite disappointed face. He frowned a bit.

"I'm so sorry Jiae." He said. "Don't sulk with me~~" he whined cutely.

You shook your head. Denieing his statement. "Am not sulking." You said. "So, what's so important?" You added the question.

"Um, its actually not that important." He said while rubbing his nape. He sounded nervouse.

"Just spit it out." You said. You were somehow impatient.

"I like you." Zelo said while looking at you.

You were shocked by his words. You turned to look at him. "Y-you like me?" You asked to confirm what you heard.

Zelo poked your forehead. "Isn't it obvious?" he said.

You looked down and smiled.

  The End.