Refusing To Kiss Zelo

Refusing To Kiss Zelo
You watched Zelo’s facial expression as he played his video game. His eyebrows were knit together as he was trying hard to get to the next level. His plump lips were in an O shape as he virtually shot his enemies down with a machine gun. You rolled your eyes. How long is this boy going to play video games? You grabbed a pillow, stretching out your body, you fell asleep to the sound of violent screams and gun sounds. You woke up, feeling a poke on your right leg. Annoyed, you kicked who ever was disturbing your slumber.  “Yah, ____! Wake up.” Zelo whined like a child as he continually poked your leg.  “You didn’t even play with me. All you did was your stupid video games.” You shut your eyes again, annoyed at Zelo even more. “I’m sorry baby. I’m still a teenager, gotta play my video games.” You can tell even with your eyes closed that he was smiling. You didn’t respond.  You opened your eyes wide. “Zelo, are you crazy?! Get off me!” You tried to wiggle Zelo off you but to no avail. “Kiss me and then I’ll get off.” He smooched his lips like a child as he made kissing noises. “You are acting like a child. I’m not going to kiss you, you didn’t even pay attention to me before babo.” You said harshly. “I’m paying attention to you now. You know I love you more then stupid video games.” He nodded as if he was trying to convince himself. Looking into your eyes and still on top of you, he started to come closer and closer to your lips. Not wanting to let him win, you hid your lips and shook your head. Pouting, he still came towards you as he kissed your mouth. You felt his supple lips and you couldn’t resist.  He held the back of your head as you kissed him, not wanting to separate from him. You ignored the fact that he was still on top of you. You felt safe with his hand holding you up. Lost in the moment, you didn’t hear the door swing open. The rest of BAP stood in the doorway, gawking at the scene they walking in on. The pure maknae on top of his girlfriend making out.  “Aye!” Yongguk shouted, covering Jongup’s eyes. Zelo dropped your head as he sheepishly smiled at his bandmates. Your head hit the wooden floor as Zelo climbed off you and tried to help you up. You can tell your cheeks were bright red as you awkwardly stood in front of them with Zelo’s hand in yours. Zelo dragged you to his room and he shut the door. The both of you started laughing hard. “You two better not be doing anything in there!” Yongguk shouted, banging on the door. You hugged your stomach from laughing as Zelo pulled you into a hug.  “You see? This what I get for kissing you.” You whispered as Zelo pulled you in for another perfect kiss.