'The Princess is Sick'

I’ll Take Care of You [Hansol One-shot ft.Samuel]

The Princess is Sick

 


It’s been a week since you have that flu! Yes, let’s just blame this cold weather.

You were lying on your bed, with a lot of tissues around you, and your nose was pretty red. From time to time, everything that could be heard in the house was sneezes and whimpers. Poor child.
You looked to the door when saw a tissue being waved, and a small hand.

“Yah, Samuel, what are you doing?” You asked to your younger brother, with an eyebrow raised.
“I don’t want to stay sick, there’s no way I’m going to step inside your room.” You heard him say.

This kid can be annoying sometimes, you thought, rolling your eyes.

“I called you twice already, I said I need help, stop being stupid and come here.” This came with a small growl and Sammie couldn’t help but laugh at your voice.
Slowly, he stepped inside your room with a mask covering his mouth and nose.
“Oh my god, you need to be kidding me.”

Samuel only shrugged and patted your head, as if you were the youngest one.

“I’m hungry.” You pouted looking at him. Your goal was: Samuel being your slave while you were sick, because it was the only way to make him work a bit. Otherwise, you were the one doing everything. According to your parents, he was still so young to work. Anyways.

“I have a better idea!” Samuel said clapping happily.
You needed to admit, you were scared, when he has ideas, they are not the best ones.
“I hate your ideas.” You mumbled, biting your bottom lip.
“Yah, Park ByulHee, trust me, this one you are going to love”.
And before you could say anything, he left the room and closed the door behind him,

15 minutes passed, and you were still hungry. Your stomach was growling and the house was too quiet!
“Samuel?” You called for him, but as expected, he didn’t answered, and as expected you didn’t asked again.

Slowly, you heard footsteps coming towards your door and you squealed, hiding yourself under the blankets. The sound of the door opening made you close your eyes and curl your body in a ball, whispering small words like: don’t hurt me or go away.
But what happened next caught you out of guard, you heard chuckles. And those chuckles you knew pretty well.

“Hansol” You shouted, jumping off of bed and tackling him in a hug.
Your boyfriend laughed and hugged you back, patting your hair and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.
But soon enough you pulled away, and coughed.
“Aish I’m sorry, I shouldn’t hug you, or else you are going to stay sick as well.” You pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes.
The boy in front of you, it’s been your boyfriend for about a year, and he is everything you ever dreamt of.

“I came here to see you, to spend time with my girl, do you really think I would fight against some skinship?” He asked with a small smirk, approaching you and wrapping his strong arms around your slim waist.

You shook your head and placed your hands on his chest, trying to keep a small distance.
“I’m being serious Hansol, you can see me without being this close, you know?”
“Yes, I know, but it’s not funny, and I miss you a lot. It’s been a week since I last saw you, and it’s hard being without you.” He said with a sad tone of voice, and you could clearly see the nostalgic feeling in his eyes.

Both of you stood there, in each other arms, without saying anything! It seemed like you were slow dancing with him. His chin on the top of your head, his arms around your waist, with yours around his neck.

“I look terrible.” You mumbled, biting your lip and looking up at him.
Hansol smiled slightly, leaning down to place a small kiss on your red nose, before caressing your cheek with his thumb.

“You are beautiful, even with your bed hair and red nose. My girlfriend can be beautiful when she is sick as well.  Now you should go to bed, while I prepare some soup, arasso?”

“Soup? Ewww, but you know I don’t like it.” You protested crossing your arms above your chest.

Hansol sighed and pushed you down in the bed, caressing your hair and covering your body with the pink fluffy blanket.

“ByulHee, stop being stubborn and listen what I say. You want to feel better or not?”

You nodded slowly and hugged your Tororo plushie, looking at your handsome boyfriend.

“Good girl. I’ll comeback with your soup then.”

After the small fight you had with him, trying to convince Hansol to give up on giving you the soup, you ate everything and it wasn’t that bad. Your boyfriend was a good cook.
Now you were lying in bed with him, watching some Korean show in television. Your head was lying on his chest, his hands were caressing your back. It was the paradise on Earth.

“Hansol…” You whispered his name, making him turn his gaze to you.
“Hmm?” He asked, moving a bit to look at you in the eyes.
“Thank you for coming.” You said with a small smile, caressing his cheeks and placing a small kiss on his forehead.
You felt Hansol smiling and squeezing your waist gently, making you blush slightly.
“Anytime for you.” He whispered, leaning down a bit, his lips almost touching yours.
You closed your eyes and smiled, feeling him closer and closer each second.
When suddenly the door opened, making you jump a little.
“Yah love birds, I’m going to WonWoo’s house to play some video games.” Samuel said with a small grin, before closing the door .
You heard him laugh and hided your face on Hansol’s chest.
“Well, that was unexpected.” Hansol said with a small chuckle.

You lifted your head and slapped his arm lightly, completely embarrassed. But he caught your hand and pinned you down in your bed, resting his forehead against yours.

“Now ByulHee, were where we?.” Hansol whispered, closing his eyes slightly, brushing his lips against yours.
You closed your eyes and smiled when his lips touched yours. Your hands were cupping his face, while he was hugging your body closer to his, creating a comfortable clime.

“You are going to stay sick.” You whispered against his lips and chuckled as Hansol smiled in the kiss.
“Good, now I have an excuse to skip school and stay home with you.”