Forget

Better man

 

Krystal’s POV:

*2 year ago*

- Will you be my girlfriend, Krystal? He said and handed me a bouquet of roses.

He was standing there and waiting for my answer. I was very happy, extremely happy because finally he confessed his feeling to me. When I gave him a light nod, he jumped up and down because of happiness. He just really a dork

*back to now*

Two years has passed, and we are still together, but I feel that he has changed. I mean … Aish! How can I describe it? He become more and more busy with his job so that sometimes I just feel that he forgot about me, he is not like the way he used to be. I feel that between us has some kind of distance. But anyway, today we have a date. He promised to me that he will pick me up at 5 p.m. I’m here, in my house, preparing myself  and waiting for him to come.

.

.

.

.

.

.

30 minutes has passed, but he is nowhere to be seen.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

One hour

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

I become worry now, what if something happened to him. I pick up my phone and call him.

     - Baby, where are you, are you on the way ?

     - Sorry, princess. But I have a meeting with my clients. Look likes I can’t come. I’m really sorry.

     - What? You can’t come? Again? Do you  know what is the day today?

With that, I hang up. Yeah, you know what? Today is our two-year-together anniversary, and he can’t come. AGAIN. I’m really really angry now. Doesn’t he remember what is the day today? Or Does he even remember? So I guess that his job is much more important than me now, right?

Amber’s POV:

Today is really a busy day for me. After taking care of my father’s company, I became really busy. I don’t have much  time to hang out with Krystal like before and I kind of feel sorry for that. But my dad worked hard for this company and I think I have to take good care of it. I promised to pick up Krystal at 5 p.m but my secretary inform me that the clients want to discuss about our next project so I can’t meet Krystal today. After sometimes, she call me and ask me where I am and I told her I can’t come today and she is kind of angry with me. I don’t understand, why is she so angry like that?

*7 p.m*

Finally, the meeting is over. I’m so tired. When I looked at my phone to see what time it is, my eyes widened. Oh , today is our two-year-together anniversary, so that’s why Krystal seemed so angry, because I forgot our anniversary. What should I do now? I immediately stand up and drive to her house.

When I reach to her house, I push on the bell button, waiting for her to come out. When she came out, her eyes are swollen.

-          What do you want, Amber?

-          Krys, look. I’m really sor…

-          Sorry? You know what, Amber? How many time did you say sorry to me? How many time, Amber? And I’m tired of it, of hearing your sorry. You have changed, Amber. You are not the Amber I knew two year ago.

After hearing what she said, I realize how much pain I made her get through

-          Krys, I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry.

-          Just go, Amber. I need sometimes alone to think about us, about our relationship.

-          But, Krys …

-          Just go, Amber. I’m tired now, bye.

After that, she closed the door. I just stood there, frozen. What should I do to make her forgive me? What should I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's just a short update :(

So what do you think, guys?