○1

○•° Gay World °•○

Author's POV

Kyuhyun pout his pink lips while eating a strawberry cakes. Brown haired boy beside Kyuhyun only sigh while eating strawberry cakes too, they keep eating until Kyuhyun ordered one more strawberry cakes. Brown haired boy widened his eyes when seeing Kyuhyun ordered one more strawberry cakes. He hold Kyuhyun's shoulder, making Kyuhyun turn his head at him with question look.

"What?"

Eunhyuk, the name of brown haired boy only sighed while looking at his bestfriend.

"Stop it, Kyu"

"Stop, what?", Kyuhyun's eyebrow frowned

"Stop eating and ordering strawberry cakes!"

Hearing his bestfriend scold him like that making Kyuhyun pouting his lips more, How could Eunhyuk doesn't understand Kyuhyun's position now? Kyuhyun realy hate being scolding like that, His heart will really hurt. Kyuhyun's very sensitive and Eunhyuk stupidly forget it. Slowly, Kyuhyun's eyes becoming waterly, his face becoming red, his lips shaking. Eunhyuk widened his eyes and knowing that he already scolding Kyuhyun. When Eunhyuk trying to made Kyuhyun stop his crying, but he was..

"Huewww.. Hisk... Hisk... Mommy..."

Too late. Eunhyuk frozing for a while, Kyuhyun's mother will really kill him if he know that Kyuhyun crying because of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk immendiately hugging Kyuhyun tightly.

"I am very sorry, Kyu~ Please don't cry anymore?"

Eunhyuk pleading but Kyuhyun ignoring him and turn his head to left, avoiding Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk only sighing, his friend really trouble some.

"I'll give you my Strawberry Cakes?"

Kyuhyun stop crying, Eunhyuk immendiately smile widely hoping that his friend will...

"No, your mouth is smelly! The Strawberry Cakes not delicious anymore! Hueeww.."

Not refusing him. Eunhyuk really have to be patient when he's with his bestfriend, Eunhyuk sigh heavy then hugging Kyuhyun more tight.

"What do you want? I'll do it for you, Kyu. Please dont cry.."

Kyuhyun turn his face to Eunhyuk, wanting to see his bestfriend. Kyuhyun made a puppy eyes, he stop crying. Eunhyuk only gulp, he know if he's say that Kyuhyun will ask anything. And, Damn it.. Kyuhyun very cute and really looks so adorable.

"Really?"

Kyuhyun ask spoiledly while doing puppy eyes and his chubby cheeks really making him very adorable and cute. Who could resisnt him when he's like this? But, Eunhyuk know, If he nod nor accept it, Kyuhyun will made him do anything making him shy.

"N-Ne..",Eunhyuk answered shakingly. He's curious yet scared what will Kyuhyun ordering him to. After hearing Eunhyuk's answer, Kyuhyun's eyes immendiately sparkling, making Eunhyuk really regret that he accept it.

"Dance for me, then!"

Eunhyuk widen his eyes, well he's sorta happy that Kyuhyun didn't asked something stranges. But, he's shy dancing in this kind of place and many people. Eunhyuk's sorta kind of shy guy, Kyuhyun is stubborn and cute. Eunhyuk only sighing, slowly he nod. Making Kyuhyun's eyes become very sparkle very alike with kids 5years old. Eunhyuk only patted Kyuhyun's head, then it softly. Kyuhyun only closed his eyes playfully, enjoying the warm touch. When Eunhyuk remove his hands, Kyuhyun opened his eyes.

Eunhyuk already stand up, Kyuhyun really excited. After Eunhyuk standing infront Kyuhyun, suddenly a waiter coming over and giving Kyuhyun's strawberry cakes. Kyuhyun only take it playfully but his eyes never leaving Eunhyuk who really nervous right now.

"Eunhyukkie.."

Hearing his name, Eunhyuk raise his head and looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile cutely,

"You have sing too~"

Eunhyuk only sigh and nod. After waited a few seconds, Eunhyuk start dacing and singing 'Sorry Sorry'. Kyuhyun smile while eating his Strawberry Cakes. Every people in there stopped their activity and looking at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk only stared at Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun eating his Strawberry Cakes. Suddenly, Kyuhyun stopped eating and saying,

"Eunhyukkie, You must pay my foods too~",Kyuhyun mutter. Eunhyuk stopped dancing and his jaw dropped, while widening his eyes. Paying all Strawberry Cakes? Eunhyuk only stare at Kyuhyun in horror. Kyuhyun only eating his cakes playfully.

 

4Minutes Later

Kyuhyun whined and crying, Eunhyuk only sighing. Kyuhyun crying because when he ordered one more Strawberry Cakes, the waiter said they run out of strawberry cakes. Because of that, Kyuhyun crying. Eunhyuk only sighing, Eunhyuk took his cell phone and calling his boyfriend.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Donghae-ah? Can you come here?"

"Waeyo, Changi? Something bad happen?"

Eunhyuk only chuckle knowing his boyfriend worried, Eunhyuk really loves Donghae's care side.

"Ne, Come here now~ I really need you~"

Eunhyuk ask spoiledly, he doesn't want to tell Donghae that Kyuhyun crying. Knowing that Donghae will definitely refuse to come there.

"Oh, okay then. Where are you right now?"

"I am in Good Day's cafe. Come here quickly!"

"I will, changi. Wait for me, Saranghae~"

"Ne, nado saranghae"

After Donghae hung the telephone, Eunhyuk only smile brightly. 'Mianhae, Hae-ah. I can't stand against Kyuhyun',Eunhyuk said while smirking. Kyuhyun keep crying, Eunhyuk trying to calm his bestfriend down while showing his devilish smirking. Eunhyuk stare at Strawberry cakes's plate, he smirking seeing 20 plates of Strawberry Cakes. Knowing that the princes will very expensive, Eunhyuk smile bitter with little smirk.

'I'm very sorry, Hae changi..'

 

A few Minutes Later

Eunhyuk's cellphone ringing, Eunhyuk immendiately felling his mood very great. Eunhyuk click 'answer' then he could hear Donghae's voice over the phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Changi?"

"Ne? Are you already here?"

"Hm, Where are you?"

"Go to the center of the cafe. We're here, Hae-ah"

"We? What do you me- KYUHYUN?!",Donghae shouted as he see Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun crying. Donghae widen his eyes seeing Kyuhyun crying, and Donghae stared at Eunhyuk with flat face. Knowing what Eunhyuk ask him come for. Donghae hung the cellphone and walking closer toward them.

"Auch, Thats hurt..",Eunhyuk mutter as he gentlely his right ear. Slowly, Donghae sit beside Kyuhyun wanting to make him calm. Eunhyuk only stared at Donghae, why his boyfriend dont sit beside him?! Eunhyuk can feels he's jealous over Kyuhyun who now crying in Donghae's chest. Donghae only smirking knowing that his boyfriend angry, Or we should say... Jealous?

"Kyuhyunnie~"

DEG! Eunhyuk really widen his eyes seeing his handsome boyfriend calling Kyuhyun with sweet nickname. Donghae was never calling him Eunhyukkie or Hyukkie, he only call Eunhyuk Changi. But, why Kyuhyun...?

Kyuhyun raise his head facing Donghae with pufy eyes and red cheeks while tears running down from his chubby cheeks. Very adorable and cute.

"Hueeww.. I wanna strawberry cakes~! Hueeww.. Hisk... Strawberry cakes...  Hisk..."

Eunhyuk slowly placed himself between Donghae and Kyuhyun, Donghae frowned and give Eunhyuk a question look. Eunhyuk smile then staring at Kyuhyun warmly, he patted Kyuhyun's head like Kyuhyun's a puppy. Then stroaking it gentlely.

"Donghae will buy it for you, Kyuhyuna. No need worry about it,"

Donghae widen his eyes and giving Eunhyuk a deathglare with horor fellings. Kyuhyun immendiately changed his face, looking at Donghae with kids's looks. Eyes sparkle, smiling widely yet look very adorable showing his white teeth,  chubby cheeks making him more cute and adorable. Donghae only sighing and take Kyuhyun's hand, ignoring Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk only widen his eyes. What the hell?

"Lets go, Kyunnie. I will buy you many strawberry cakes and strawberry vanilla ice cream~"

"Really~? Yay~ Donghae hyung is the best!"

"Hehe, Of course. Give me a kiss, ok?"

"Kissu? Waeyo?"

"I want it~ Kissu~ Kissu~"

"Is that important?"

"Ne~ Kissu~ Kissu~"

Kyuhyun only nod and kissing Donghae on the cheeks. Eunhyuk who hear Donghae's pleading and seeing a romantic scene only giving Donghae a deathglare. Donghae stare at Eunhyuk then smirking, Eunhyuk only stare angryly at Donghae. Kyuhyun only tilt his head cutely, confused what happen to this lover. Kyuhyun only innocently being pulled by Donghae to his car, then they got in together. Eunhyuk only smirking devilishly,

"No for a month, Donghae..."

UkeKyuhyun

Leave a comment, please?

EunHae couple is very scary~

Hope you love this chap! Sorry for lame updates!

Oh, and the Strawberry Cakes image :