the anoncement

Dream Fate

-No one’s pov-

It’s almost one week, and Eunhyuk didn’t wake up, both of Hyeoyeon and DonHae were tired but worry, Donghae didnt quit the hospital since the day he stepped in , he was given daily clothes and food just by the members which everyday pass to check on Hyukjae and on him , HyeoYeon in her side spent the whole days tearing up , she couldn’t stop crying.

They were both sitting beside Eunhyuk’s bed , each one from each side, after crying the whole morning , as always , Hyeoyeon finished by sleeping still sitting in the chair leaning against the corner of Hyukjae’s hospital bed.


«  finally » donghae wishpered , he was used to her little naps after each cry and he would be so happy so he will finally relax from all her sobs , sure he was sad too , no he was even toren apart to the fact that Eunhyuk is there lying with no move for a week and the fact that his girlfriend was there all the time too , he wasnt selfish but he just couldnt help but being jealous and annoyed by her presence , he breathed deeply ,in the opposite of her , his eyes did’nt close in anyminute , dark circles were shown in his fairy skin and he started to barely can stand up in his feet , but he did’nt mind , all he wanted was that  his love wake up , and soon .

To wash away the sleep , he decided to go splash a little of water in his face , he went to the sleepy boy and kissed his forehead «  i’ll be back baby « 

and in that time when Donghae stepped away of the bed to go , in that little time when he closed the room’s door behind him, Eunhyuk opened his eyes,,

-EunHyuk’s pov-

Where I am… w-what happened,I can’t remember anything but i mmnh have a terrible headeach , I just remember that I was in forest with……

« Hyeoyeon.. » i tried to look around , to know where i am but the only thing i knew was the girl who was sleeping in the corner of my bed , w-what is she doing here too..
I just can touch her long blond hair~

« oppa ? » she stirred in her sleep «  oppa!! Omo you’r awake? »

I could’nt do anything but to let a wake smile

« God ! Thank’s God you’re finally back to us » she cuped , hey eyes red , but what just happened !?


«  what happened? Why are you here? Where I am? » i asked , wanting to know


«  oppa.. » she wishpered lightly , her sad eyes means that something bad happened , i looked at her waiting her to continue «  really i’m sorry.. you have fallen of horse , I just bring you here in hospital with-«


«  so you still here all that time for me? » i cut her, speechless


«  no I-« 


«  no don’t say anything, you seem tired because of me, i’m sorry , I love you »

I tried to hugh er , and she came willingly , i can’t beleive she stayed with me all this time , i tightned my hug.


-DongHae’s pov –

I tried to come back as soon as possible , and as the elevator opened , i heard some sounds from over Hyukjae’s room , i-is he..i could’nt finish my tought as my body ran directly toward the room and opened the door  and i was speechless at the view in front of me , i hope it’s just one of my hallucination , just the tiredness , just because i didn’t drink my cofee , but no i was full awake and that’s was so hurting..

why … h-how could he’s awake and i wasn’t there , how could it’s her who’s hugging him not me , it’s me who must be in her place, it’s me who saved you , it’s me who didn’t sleep one second for you, it’s me who did everything..because it’s me who really….. love you…

« Hae?! » a voice woke me up from my reveries , a voice that i missed so mush , i looked at him , but could’nt ignore the’re still holding hands , i looked at her , I hate you, you caused the drame, and now you stole my place, and my love..I sighed , but I think it’s my punishement to let you alone again hyuk, I deserve it

«  Donghae are you okay ? » he asked, looking at me with those sweet orbs i craved for all those time

I cleared my throast and closed the door behind me , finally able to move from my place and go to him


« yeah i’m fine » i smiled to him « when did you wake up ? » i took his hand and freed her from her embrace , never broking my gaze from him.


«  just now, my head still hurt me, and my leg too »


«  everything will be okay just don’t worry » i smiled at him and caressed his hand slowly , he smiled back.

 

~~~
 


-No one’s pov-


A month had passes, Eunhyuk was back to his miraculous dance steps, he had also a nickname the “machine dance guy” .

Everything was going smoothly , untill Monday evening, Eunhyuk brought all the members in the living room, he was so happy and wanted that all his brother to be there to tell them the new, but there was a missing Donghae wasn’t there…

Thus Hyukjae ran to his and Donghae’s room and shouted to the lying body there ,

«  yaa come on to the living room I have some thing to tell «  ,Donghae turned to look at him and hyukjae winked at him «  Hurry «  he added befor he disapeared.

After some moments , after that all were grouped , Eunhyuk began

«  now that all of you are here I have something important to tell you »

He declared happily


«  what is it hyukjae? » Donghae asked impatiently


« ehem well I decide to…..propose Hyeoyeon so what do you think ?? » Hyukjae showed his gummy smile infront of the many shocked faces and one particular broken heart .



 

 

-----

didn't see that comming huh?