The Target

Target Love

"Why."


"Tao, please understand."


"No. Why me?"


"Please, you have to understand, your the only one who can do this."


"And how is that so?" Tao sternly asked while glaring at his coworker.


"B-because you fit the decription more than any of us?"


"And...?"


"Y-your stonger than us?"


"And...?"


"U-uh... your very p-pretty?"


"THAT'S IT! KAI! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Tao angryly lauched himself at his co-worker causeing unmanly screams to be heard.


"THAT'S ENOUGH TAO!" Another co-worker screamed.


"But Luhan, I swear I'm going to die of embarresment and it's all this guys fault!" Tao whined.


"Look, if it makes you feel any better, me and Xiumin are going with you remember?" Luhan replied.


"Yeah, but still, I don't even know how I was convinced to do this!"


"Tao, you've got the most important job, so please try to accept it for now, it'll be over before you know it!"


"In a chinese dress?! Oh hell no! You guys even put on hair extentions and make up on me! this!" Tao screamed in horror.


"Tao, look at us. We're in the same situation as you are and we're are acting more professional. Know stop being a baby."


"You guys planed this didn't you! I bet you like dressing like a girl!" Tao said while pouting angrily.


"Heehee... I look cute don't I?" Luhan said while posing and winking.


"Ew. Gross. Don't do that again."


"Ha ha. love you too."


" ... Fine. But you're buying me a new Gucci bag when this is over," Tao said while pointing at Kai.


"Alrighty, lets do this."

 

 





" Tell me again. Why couldn't we go in looking like normal men?"


"Because you see that guy at the front? He has a list of everyone who is going be here and sadly, it's not digital so we can't hack into it.


"Ok... Couldn't we have just convinced them to let us in by force?"


"-sigh- ... Xiumin you tell him. His stupidity is giving me a headache."


"Right... Well, that would attract too much attention and we would loose our target. Going in as hot girls will make it easier to convince them without force." Xiumin simply stated.


"Well... I say this isn't gonna work."


"Just watch and learn darling," Luhan said smugly while walking toward the guard.


"Heh. Just watch any minute and he'll be back cry--"


"TAO, XIUMIN! COME ON! This nice guard said we could go in!"


"Damn..."


Tao, Luhan and Xiumin walked into a fancy looking place with many Chinese artifacts. This was one of the most important cases they've had in a while and they couldn't mess up. They had heard another team would be there just in case, that proved that this case must not to be taken lightly.


Tao and the others put on there ear piece so that they could stay in contact with their each other.


"Ok. We're in."
 


Tao POV


(A/N: im using the [ ] for when their team reply to tao through the ear piece)
[Alright, your target is Kris Wu. He was involved with illegal selling of drugs and the murder of many government officials. No one knows how he manages to escape without a trace that's why he hasn't been caught yet. I suggest you guys be careful. This guy won't be easy to catch. I am sending you a picture of what he looks like. Check your phones alright? Good luck and make sure to stay in touch.]


"Understood" I said.


I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out opening the message. The picture was blurry but it was enough for me to know what he looks like. He wasn't bad looking at all. He had blond hair and a stern looking face, he looked young. I wondered why such a young and handsome looking guy would do such awful things.

 

 





"I swear. If one more old fart touches my , I'm going to kill someone!" I silently screamed at both Xiumin and Luhan.


"I know how you feel, but just let it go for now." Xiumin said not looking too happy either.


"Come on guys. We don't have time to worry about old farts! We gotta find our target!" luhan told us.


I can tell he's about to snap too, we're all being harassed at this party thing and plus, he has a boyfriend and  he is the only one he would allow to touch him in that way. Geez  What's with all these old bastards trying to get it on with us?! Damnit all!!

"Lets hurry up before I kill someone myself. I want hurry back into the arms of my precious Hunnie." Luhan whined again.

"Alright, alright. I'm looking, you love sick fool," I said still just about ready to kill someone as I felt another hand squeeze my .

Ignore, ignore, ignore! I looked up and saw a wrinkled, old, ugly, bastard giving a smirk. He looked like he was sweating and panting... and was he touching his--*Shudder* That's when I turned around dragging Luhan and Xiumin with me to the other side of the party room. As far away from that sick bastard as I could be. *Eye Twitch* Oh god. That was so gross. Remind me to NEVER come to one these parties ever again. No matter what.


"Was that guy--" Xiumin started.


"Please. Don't. I don't even want to think about it" I cut him off


"Yeah... I understand, sorry."


"It's ok. Let's just not talk about it and get looking for our target," I said.


I started glancing over everyone to find our target. Then I saw someone with blond and styled hair. 

Found him.


"Target spotted." I said in a low voice holding my ear piece.


[Alright good, approach carefully. Luhan, Xiumin, cover him. Tao try to befriend him if possible until we think it's safe to capture him.]


"Understood," we all said.


"Approaching target now," I said while walking towards him. 


Suddenly, I felt someone pull me back. I turned to see a not so old looking guy who probably could in his late twenties or thirties.
"Hey sweety, would you like to have a drink with me?"

Ugh, not again please.

"U-uh, no thank you. I actually--"


"No need to be shy, I insist."

I'm not shy you . You just creep me out.

I looked behind me to ask for help from my friends, who were supposed to be covering me, only to find them in the same situation as me. , why won't this guy leave me alone.

"N-no really. I'm--"


Then I felt an arm around my shoulder. "She's with me."


I looked up to see the one and only Kris Wu.

 






This can't be possible. Kris Wu came to me instead of me going to him. How creepy is that?


"Heh. Well if it isn't Kris Wu. I've been looking for you. I got bored waiting. So, I decided to have a little fun no need to be so angry."


"Don't give me that . I'm the one who was looking for you."


"Touchie. Are we now? Well, should we have this conversation else where?"



"...Fine. Hey, why don't you go wait for me somewhere else?" Kris said looking down at me.


I was a bit shocked but I should probably play along for now. "O-oh sure.."


"Why don't you bring her along? I dont mind. I thought she was your girl. You wouldn't want other guys bothering her would you now?" the other man said with a creepy smirk.


All Kris could do was click his tongue in reluctance to take me along. Something dosen't seem right here. I thought so when they first started talking. The air had turned heavy. I think I got lucky when then the guy made me come along. I think I can get something out of this. But still... something was terribly wrong here, and I had to find out.


As we got to a different room, the guy locked the door and started to talk again.


"So, are you going to tell me where it is?"


Where what is?


"I already told you, I don't know."


"Don't lie to me! Even if you don't know where it is, you have the clue to where it is, so hand it over."


Clue to what? And , why do I feel like I could be in danger?


"I don't know what you're talking about."


"Fine, looks like I'm going to have to make you give it to me by force."


Then I felt him twisting my arms behind my back and held a gun to my head. Ow. . What the is going on here?!


"Either you give me what I want, or this cop dies. Heh, I know you lured the police here just to catch me but you see I'm not so stupid as to walk into a trap made by you. You know... maybe I won't kill her. I'm sure I can sell her for a good price."


What the ?! He knew I was a cop?! Lure?! Why?!! Wait.. Did he just say sell? Aw hell naw! Ima kick this guys --
"Shut up!! That cop has nothing to do with this! Let her go!" Kris said while glaring at the man.


"Well, if that's not enough to make you give up, I guess I'll have to blow this place up with you in it."


"If you kill me, you'll lose the only clue you have."


"Nope. Not if I kill you now," the man said. His gun was pointing at Kris.


I then stomped on his foot and kicked the gun out of his hand. I grabed his gun and pointed it at his head. "Sorry sir, But you're under arrest."

That's when some other guys came in and started shooting at me. . Just what I needed.


 "Back up! I need back up! Move in! I repeat, move in!" I said holding onto my ear piece.


I ran behind a wall to dodge the bullets and so did Kris. I didn't know what came over me, but when we made eye contact something told me I could trust him. That's when I handed him the gun I took from that other guy and I took out mine, that was hidden by my thigh. We both started to shoot back at our attackers as they tried to get away.


"! No! He's getting away!" Kris shouted.


The other guy then turned around smirking and held something up.


.


"Fall back!! Evacuate everyone!! There are explosives in this building!" I yelled again holding my ear piece. That's when I heard a loud boom. . We had to go!!


"Hey!! We have to go!! Theres no time come on!!" I said as pulled Kris


"No!! I have to catch him! I'm so close!!" He screamed trying to go after that other guy.


"You can't!! We'll die if we stay here any longer!!" I said pulling him out the door.


"DAMNIT!" he said finally following me out.


. Who knew it was this hard to run in a dress and heels, I swear, if I trip- I spoke too soon and fell flat on my face. And if it couldnit get any worse I hurt my ankle during that fall.


"DAMNIT" I screamed in frustration.


"What happened?" Kris stoped and ran back to me.


"Damn, I hurt my ankle... damn heels." I said.


That's when I felt myself being lifted and carried out the burning, blowing up building....bridal style?! Ok. Now I have another embarrassing thing that happened to me to add.


There were more booms and I saw as the building was burned and blown to bits. We managed to get everyone out somehow. I guess we were lucky this time.


"Kris Wu, put Officer Huang down slowly and put your hands in the air!" I saw the police surrounded us and held up their guns.


Oh right. Kris Wu was our target.Oops. I forgot.

 


HAIIIII

Yep. I think ive lost it. I mean like I actually felt like writing a new story. yep ive gone crazy cuz ME?! WANTING to WRITE?!! now thats a miracle no really its not that i completely hate writing and stuff its just im to lazy to do so lol and well i acually felt like writeing so much today that im even writing the next chapter to unexpected meeting now! and ill prob post it later today or tommorrow heh heh well anyway i honestly dont know i got this story but i just thought of how i kind wanna see tao in a chinese dress LOL i know im werid XD its i was rewatching ... i think it was super junior's intimate note?... and when i saw heechul and hyukjae in those dresses i was like lol i wonder how tao would look like in that *makes a creepy face* LOL well anyway i was also watching criminal minds and thats how it became police-y well i hope u enjoy this chapter !!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT MY LOVELIES!! <3
...Pliz?

ok well then byeeeeeeeeeeee