RULES

RULES

"Rule number 10 : Keep your hands to yourself."
 

What do they want me to do?
 

"Rule number 11:Don't steal all the cover.Sharing is caring"
 

Putting me with Ren all the time..Seriously how can  i sleep next to someone so beautiful without thinking of..things.
 

"Rule number 12 : Keep your hands to yourself."
 

His almost too feminine appearence. His cute lips,and beautiful eyes..i..
 

"Rule number-Yah JR are you even listening!?"
 

Ren turned away from the mirror he had been grooming himself in and looked at me. I blinked , not deriving my eyes from his face.
 

"Aish!"
 

Before i could realise anything , Ren was hitting me with my luffy doll. Any poor doll that was nearby when someone made Ren mad, would be used as a weapon.
 

"Wae?! Wae?!" i yelled trying to get Luffy away from Ren.
 

"Aish you little butthole! You weren't listening were you!?"
 

"Ren , you say that i can't touch you but you let Baekho do it when you guys sleep together! that's not fair!"
 

I hold his hands as he tries to hit me with the Luffy doll.
 

"That's different!"
 

"How is it different? We've been sleeping in the same hotel room since our debut ! I've heard the rules so many times i probably know them by-"
 

"Ah!"
 

Ren's face was 2 inches from mine,the responsible for his fall, i don't even know.My heart began to race and i felt myself breathing heavily. I don't have asthma but him just being so close was making it hard for me to breath. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mines,and for half a  second i saw a grin forming on his face.
 

"Jonghyun Oppa~" He said cutely, fluttering his eyes. His hands began to my face softly. He got closer to my ear and whispered. "Do you like me?"
 

---------
 

The next morning Ren didn't speak a word to me.The whole entire time he was either talking with the other members , or the staff ,or being his same old 'Ice Princess'. I tried to get close to him to explain that i didn't mean to push him away when he asked if i liked him. I wanted to explain that i didn't really mean to answer "Of Cource i don't!" and start laughing. But everytime i tried aproaching him , he would either walk away or just ignore me and talk to one of the other members.
 

"Ya Jonghyun,what's with Ren?" Minhyun asked me when we were getting ready to head back to the hotel.
 

"Mmm..I don't really know." i lied.
 

"Oh..I tried talking to him but he ignored me when i asked him what was wrong...You should try to find out ok?"
 

I remember being jaelous of Minhyun. Ren always went to him when he had problems and needed to be comforted.

Minhyun was the first person Ren openned up to. I don't know if its because they are both from Busan, but it seems that Ren gets along with Minhyun the most.
 

"Ok,i will."
--------
As i entered the room ,  Ren  got out the shower. His tiny body was embraced by a towel and i couldn't help but feel attracted to the way tiny drops of water ran down along his perfectly milky skin. His hair was a bit wet and his bangs fell in front of his face , covering his beautiful eyes but bringing out his georgous and kissable lips.

 

"Are you going to shower?"
 

I came back to reality.
 

"Ummm..Yeah." I answered.
 

"Okay,i forgot to bring my clothes in so i'm going to dress up and then you can go."
 

"No problem , take your time."
 

He walked towards his lugguage and grabbed his pair of pjs . Without even looking at me,he went into the bathroom to change.
 

"You can go." he said when he came out, still not even glancing at me.
 

"Oh..Okay."
 

In the shower i tried thinking of what to say.They say that the shower is always the best place to think in. I agree. But i know that when i'll come out , everything that i said in here will be forgotten.Especially the moment i see his beautifull face looking at me. I come out the shower and but on my pjs. Before openning the door to go meet Ren, i take a few deep breaths.My hands tremble a little when i turn the knob.Entering the room , i see Ren sitting on the bed. His hair is tied into a ponytail. He is looking at me blankly, with no emotions in his eyes. I open my mouth to say something , but he cuts me off.
 

"JR,why did you push me yesterday?"
 

I sit next next to him and stare at the ground.
 

"I..I didn't mean to push you..At lest not so hard.I definetly didn't want to hurt you."
 

I look at him. His eyes are watery,he is holding back tears but begans to sniff.
 

"Am.I.Disgusting?"
 

The tears fall down his beautiful cheeks. My heart drops , i made Ren cry.
 

"You?!? Disgusting ?! Ren your like the most beautiful person on earth! And even if you were 'disgusting' i would never try to hurt you because...uh.."
 

Silence.I spoke too fast.We look into each other's eyes.
 

"Because what?"
 

I stare at his lips and then look back at his eyes. I bite my lips and try to calm down.
 

"Ren, do you remember rule number 1?"
 

"Y-yeah n-"
 

That wasn't what i thought of in the shower. Well,it was a bit what i thought of. But i didn't think i would have the guts to do it. Not when he would probably kill me with my luffy doll who is right now just staring at me breaking rule number 1 which states ; "No Kissing"
 

I pull away.
 

"Y-you-"
 

His eyes are wide open. He put his hand in front of his lips.
 

"Choi Minki , i like you..A lot."
 

I don't know if it was the kiss, but i suddenly felt confident. I grab his hand and make him lay back on the bed. He tries to sit back up , but as i press my lips against his , he lays back down without fussing. When i feel that he is more relax i put my tongue to his teeth asking for an entrance.I feel a smile forming on his face, he lets me. I wonder if he ever kissed someone like this before me,because this feels wonderful.
 

-----
 

In the dark, i can hear his peaceful breathing. I break rule number 10 and pull him into a hug and he turns around to face me.
 

"JR.." his voice sounded a bit sleepy.
 

"Oh your not sleeping?"
 

"No..I just wanted to ..To tell the truth..It didn't hurt that you pushed me away. I mean , i don't think that's what was really painful to me..."
 

"Hm?"
 

"When you answered that you didn't like me..I think that's what hurted the most."
 

I don't know what to say, i wait for him to say something more.
 

"Jonghyun , the reason why i didn't want you to touch me is because everytime you did,my tummy felt weird and i began to realise that  i was starting to like you so..basicly what i'm saying is that .. I Love You JR."
I couldn't help myself from kissing him again. I don't know how i found his lips in the dark but i did.

 

 "I Love you too Ren."