Chapter 3

Quiet but Sweet

 

" *yawn* Finally it's break time... " Hyuk sunbae said. English was very easy but as I looked around earlier, a lot of guys had problems with contruction of sentences and grammar, but they did tried their best despite their crappy accent.

I packed up my bag while everyone headed out of the classroom to the canteen. After finishing packing up, I went out alone. But Ken sunbae suddenly popped out of nowhere and shouted,"MIN YOUNGIE! WHY ARE YOU ALONE?!"

I wasn't startled at all and tapped his dirty blonde hair and walked limped towards the canteen with Ken sunbae trailing behind me.

 

When Ken sunbae and me reached the canteen, it was filled with girls and boys. And there is huge difference with the attitudes between the two genders.

The girls were cutting queues while the boys were lining up. The girls were shouting at some of the girls to move away from the table just to sit down, while the boys were asking if they could sit down beside some the other guys. And et cetera, et cetera...

I went to the queue that I went earlier in the morning for my breakfast while Ken sunbae went with the other friends. After ordering my meal like a boy in the school, I tried and look for an empty table but they were all occupied with students. Then I heard someone calling my name,

"MIN YOUNG! MIN YOUNG! MIN YOUNG!"

I turned towards the voice and it was Ravi oppa. He waved at me and pointed to the space beside him. Got his message, Hi, sit here. I nodded and walked towards their table.

I sat down between Ravi oppa and Hong Bin sunbae and started eating while thanking in my mind *I will enjoy this meal* . But someone disturbed my peace, a girl.

"Excuse me, how dare you sit between my oppas? MOVE!" She stressed on the word 'you' while pointing to the opposite direction, hitting another guy's chest. 

I turned my head and gave a death glare at her but she gave me her own glare at me. *Fine, if that is what you want...* I thought and stood up but someone grabbed my hand.

"Sorry , we asked her to sit here. And don't you dare talk to her like that, because she is my friend. So please find another table you can ditch."

I looked at the guy and it was N sunbae. His eyes were fixed on the girl with a please-leave- face. She scoffed and rebelled," Oppa, since when she is your friend? She looks like a ! I bet she can't play soccer as good as you!"

Now N sunbae was really angry. He let go of my hand, stood up and slapped the girl's face. "How dare you! SHE CAN PLAY SOCCER BETTER THAN YOU! AND DON'T YOU CALL HER A WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS THE !"

The girl started crying and acted angry cutely," Oppa~ I HATE YOU!"

"Don't call me oppa when I don't even accept your actions. Now leave, I don't even care if you hate me." And pointed to the other tables that were filled.

She wiped her tears and "ran" away to her friends. I was pretty shocked at his actions and said," Sunbae, you no need to act like that. I can just find my own seat if she really wants to sit here. I'm not affected..."

"All the girls here are like her. Hope you won't be like them..." Ravi oppa replied. I nodded and sat down and continued to eat my soondubu jjigae. 

 

"AIGOO~ SO FULL!" I said as I rubbed my stomach. The boys laughed (except for Leo) at my actions and we stood up to return our trays.

We had 30 minutes left before the next class starts so VIXX, I think is their group name, and me went outside the canteen and sat the steps that goes to the canteen's entrance.

I looked at the scenery that was in front of me, it was beautiful. I wish I had my DSLR Camera with me right now so I can take the breath-taking scenery.

I let out a sigh and said," If only my friend was here right now, I think he would love the scenery right now..."

Hyuk questioned," Who is that he you speak of?"

I replied as everyone gave a listening ear," Well... his name is Peniel. Great friend of mine back in Chicago. He is also Korean but he was born there. He really loves taking pictures whenever he has the time. He taught me a lot of things like soccer and photography... And I'm here, right in front of the scene, thinking if he could take a picture of this..."

All of them (except for Leo) chorused an "Oh~" and we continued watching the scenery.

It was awkward silence but no one mind it because everyone was mesmirised with the sun glowing high, in the sapphire sky. (LION KING REFERENCE!!) 

~10 minutes later...~

I let out a tired yawn and scratched the side of my stomach. Because the boys were doing their own thing like taking selcas and stuff that makes the guys occupied, I secretly stood up and tried to walk quietly towards the classroom's direction.

"Where are you going?" A quiet voice asked. *Great, plan failed...*

I turned around and told him,"Going to the classroom, why?" 

He locked his phone and stood up and stretched. "I'm going with you."

I was pretty much shocked because number one, he doesn't talk to me much and number two, I beated him in the soccer game earlier...

Before I disagreed with his request, he quickly said," If you don't want to get tripped by girls who hate you while walking to the classroom, I will follow you."

After he said his reason, he immediatly walked in front of me. I then trailed behind him with a big question mark on top of my head. *Since when did he become so caring?*

 

As Leo sunbae and me opened the door to the classroom block, it was filled with girly noises coming from the hallway, the classrooms, and the girl's locker room. As the door closed, it let out a big thud.

The noises were silent and looked at our direction. Some of the girls smirked, some of them scoffed, some of them started to whisper among their group and the rest were just glaring at me.

I was half nervous and half don't care about it. I put both of my hands in my pockets and started to walk towards the locker room, with Leo sunbae following from behind.

"YAH! ARE YOU THAT CRAZY GIRL WHOM OPPA PROTECTED EARLIER?" A voice shouted.

I looked at her and it was the same girl who asked me to give her my seat harshly. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her like as if I care about her.

"YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" She made a fist with her hand and lifted it. I gave no reaction towards her actions but raising my eyebrow.

She scoffed and tried to punch me. I stopped her fist that was right in front of my nose. *That sure was slow* I thought lazily. I held her fist tightly but she whimpered in pain, but I wasn't holding it hardly and she just started whimpering like a baby. *Seriously? At least I'm not crushing your hand till your bone breaks...*.

"Ow~! Leo oppa! See what she is doing to me! She is hurting me! You hate these type of girls who like to "act strong" right? Help me oppa!" She cried out.

Leo sunbae came foward and just stared at her. He then opened his mouth,"You deserve it... For shouting at my friend..."

opened in disbelief and rebelled,"This girl? SHE'S A MONSTER!"

*Monster...* I repeated that word in my head. It felt like I remembered something but I couldn't grab the memory as Leo sunbae said," You're the one who is the monster right now... And this girl doesn't act strong, she IS strong."

I let go of her hand and walked away with Leo sunbae beside me. The girl plopped down on the floor as her friends fanned her with their hands to cool their friend down.

Now, the girls who witnessed the incident that occured a few seconds ago, were now backing away from me. And it was really emmbarrasing as we went up the stairs to my classroom.

Once we reached to our classroom, we went to our table and sat down. It was awkward silence until I broke it.

"Sunbae... Thank you for earlier..." I thanked him.

"Eung" Was what he just replied as he took out his book and read it.


LIKE THE CHAPTER? HOPE SO! And I finally have tumblr! *celebration mode* but I'm still new... hehe. Can someone teach me how to make a GIF? Gimme tips and write them tips in the comment box below!

Thank you for the comments and all comments are appreciated and accepted! Fangirling or spazzing is also accepted so spaz all you want in the box below!

Now, another GIF SPAM!

*dead*

can someone tell me why there are rated 19 signs in the heart?

GIFS DO NOT BELONG TO ME! BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS!

Please subscribe and upvote this story! Thank You SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!