Last Two Days

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhlgtxSAi4g

-------------------------------

Days went by fast, you knew that it was your last two days in Jeju and it was back to work again for you and BEAST. Apink, 4Minute and Gina went to the spa while you went to the mall alone. Although the mall isn't as big in Seoul, it's usually filled with a lot of people. You went there alone and got word from Junhyung that he'll follow with the boys. 

You just wore your mini shorts, a cute thank top and white high cut converse and matched it with your black raybans. You got in the mall while listening to your iPod with your Beats by Dr.Dre headphones. You decided to go window shopping since you didn't plan on bringing your wallet. 

 

Meanwhile, Jay was also in the mall by himself looking around. He spotted a jewelry store and went inside. "Good morning Sir." the salesman greeted him. Jay looked around on the glassed cases and spotted something he liked. "Can I see that?" he pointed to it and the salesman took it out of the case and explained what it was. 

"Is it for someone Sir?" he asked and Jay just nodded. 

 

You finally got tired of walking around so you sat down on the bench and checked your phone for the time. It was only 10:30 and Junhyung said that he'd be in the mall by 11. You felt your stomach growl and you placed your hand on top of it. "I should've brought my wallet..." you murmured to yourself. 

Jay just left the store with the jewelry he bought and smiled at it. Just then he saw you sitting on the bench, frowning. Jay placed the jewelry in his pocket first and went to you. "Hey." he said and you looked up. You removed your headphones and placed them around your neck and stopped the song you were listening to. 

"I told you that we'd see each other soon." he smiled and sat next to you but not that close. "What are you doing here looking so sad?" he asked. "I'm kinda hungry and I didn't bring my wallet." you meekly smiled and pouted. Jay laughed and looked at you. "Why didn't you bring it?" he asked again. 

"Because I'm supposed to meet with someone. So I purposely didn't bring my wallet so that I could get treated out." you giggled. "Oh~ Pretty clever." Jay winked and chuckled. At that moment, your stomach growled again and Jay heard it. You looked away feeling embarrassed but Jay didn't laugh or chuckle, he just smiled. 

 

"C'mon I'll treat you." he said. You looked at him.

"What? No, it's okay!" you refused.

"C'mon!" he grabbed your hand, pulled you out of the bench and lead you to a cafe. 

----------------------------------------------

JAY. STOP. TAKE ME INSTEAD XD