Living with a ert

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgwYpTsxKI

--------------------------------

The alarm went off and you got up with a hang over from last nights birthday celebration at 4Minute's dorm. "Ow..." you muttered as you held on to your head. You got out of bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make some honey tea. While you were making the tea, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Morning baby~" Junhyung said as he snuggled his head on your shoulder and gave light kisses on your neck. "Morning..." you sighed and contiued making the tea. "You okay?" Junhyung let go and stood beside you as he leaned his back against the counter and caressed your cheek. 

"I have a hang over..." you mumbled. Just then Junhyung bursted out in laughter. "It's not funny!" you slapped him on his arm and then left him in the kitchen. You got your cup of tea and brought it upstairs with you and went in your bedroom where you and Junhyung sleep. 

Yes, sleep. You and Junhyung are currently living in one house and share the same room but nothing between you and Junhyung has happened...yet. 

 

As you entered the room you placed the tea on the side table and lay down the bed again to rest for the day. Junhyung came upstairs and also goes in the room. He arrives in the room and closes the door behind him and slowly made his way towards you who was covered with blankets and pillows. 

"Get out Yong Junhyung." you hissed from under the blanket. 

"Oh, fiesty." he said seductively and went on top of and pulled the blanket down. "Yah!" you yelled. "Did you just yell at BEAST's Rapper Yong Junhyung?" Junhyung raised a brow and pinned your arms on the bed. Your eyes widened and looked at him in shock. "You need to be punished..." he said seductively again. 

Junhyung began to lean in and kissed the side of your neck then made his way down to your collarbone. Slowly he released your wrists and made its way to your shirt which was his shirt and placed his hand inside and touched your slim waist. You shivered a bit because his hands were cold but you didn't mind him holding your waist. 

Just then, his other was making its way on your shorts and he tried ing it but had a hard time. He looked down and then looked at you with a glare. "I forbid you to wear shorts next time when you sleep." he said and you chuckled and took the oppurtunity to push him off the bed. 

Junhyung landed on the floor on his and he grunted in pain. You looked at him with a smirk, "Serves you right, ert." you turned to the side and closed your eyes. "I'm not exactly a ert if you were enjoying it..." he whispered seductively in your ear and left the bedroom. 

Still had your eyes closed, you let out a smile and drifted off to sleep to get rid of the hangover.

-------------------------------------------

WAHAHAHAHA! XD 
Junhyung is already intense in the first chapter XD Aigoo XD